بریکنگ: وزیر اعظم عمران خان نے اعتماد کا ووٹ لینے کا فیصلہ کر لیا

Nazimshah

Senator (1k+ posts)
Confirmed now Pakistan is in hands of corrupt gangsters though not been in power but been ruling Pakistan for 4 decades bring the country on its knee to the world and they are still winning election

Ahmad2015

Senator (1k+ posts)
Confirmed now Pakistan is in hands of corrupt gangsters though not been in power but been ruling Pakistan for 4 decades bring the country on its knee to the world and they are still winning election
Whose fault is this, thats why you needed a powerful CMs to eradicate those nexes. You think Buzdar could do that

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
او بھائی سوچ سمجھ کر فیصلہ کرنا عمران خان کسی ڈرامے باز روحانیت کے جھانسے میں کسی جھوٹی بشارت کے لارے میں نہ آ جانا ورنہ جو بچ گیا اس سے بھی جاؤگے
لعنت ایسی کنجریت پر جو خدا سے تعلّق اور روحانیت کا مذاق اڑآے

Allah rakhi

Voter (50+ posts)
there is no use of such democracy. Bring the mughal empire back
Democracy is a beautiful thing if its spirit is alive. In pakistan all these looters have a mind set of kingdom. I am very heart broken today,as a nation we dont really dont deserve Imran khan. Allah gave us a chance to change,it would be a miracle to see this man fullfill with all of us standing as a nation beside him but no today we all failed.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1367153721096998917
Interesting politicking from PTI...

Like to know the politics and potential repercussions of this decision.
My hunch is that it is an effort to expose Sold Out Black Sheeps!!!

Remeber: Vote of no cofidence will be an open Vote!!!

Pakistan Dacoit Movement will boycott the assembly session called for Confidence motion.

Dacoits know Khan will again triumph, and they will not give any opportunity for this government to gain any kind of moral high ground.. although we all know how morally corrupt parties in PDM are.. and what kind of candidate who was once kicked out by Supreme Court, who was once caught with the stolen necklace and whose sons are involved in bribing members of assemblies to get votes..

In my opinion, Imran Khan should dissolve assemblies.. I am sure Imran Khan will emerge as a victor on moral grounds.. and the people will love him for that.. He might get majority in NA without the help of corrupt alliance.

I hope that the guy who I know.. Imran Khan.. who once granted a second chance to an Indian batsman and then got him out the very next delivery, will not disappoint us.

He has done so many good things.. he will get majority I am sure.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Hafeez Sheikh = 164 votes
Yousaf Raza Gillani = 169 Votes (won by difference of 5 votes)
7 Votes Nullified

Fauzia Arshad (PTI )= 174 votes
Farzana ( PMLN ) =161

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1367153721096998917
Interesting politicking from PTI...

Like to know the politics and potential repercussions of this decision.
My hunch is that it is an effort to expose Sold Out Black Sheeps!!!

Remeber: Vote of no cofidence will be an open Vote!!!

Pakistan is a lost cause. He is probably at a stage where he doesn't give a **** if he loses. Pakistan does not deserve an honest leader like Imran Khan.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Pakistan is a lost cause. He is probably at a stage where he doesn't give a **** if he loses. Pakistan does not deserve an honest leader like Imran Khan.

Did not care much of what's happening in this country after left it years ago as thought it was a lost cause.

However, IK has not only given hope but taking the country in the right direction.

Who would have thought that PML-N will be taken out from Punjab just a few years back!!!

That is the exact difference between us, the mere mortals, and a man with Nerves of Steel!!!

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good decision! We have chosen the right person as prime minister!!

Sadly the corrupt will play all the dirty tactics to get rid of him. I don't think Ik will even win the no confidence vote since the opposition will see this as a golden opportunity to oust him so will spend even more money to buy votes.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)

نہی ریساں عمران خان دیاں

This is now interesting. Let's see who wins now. Money or asool

???

EvkafMsWQAIbiEu

https://twitter.com/x/status/1367153653535174656
PTI has actually won senate elections...just one seat of corrupt Gilani whose son was caught giving bribes for vote, does not matter...no need of vote of confidence...PDM has lost..