Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ہاں تو ایک مصروف پرائم منسٹر کا افتتاح ایسا ہی ہوتا ہے ؟ اے تختی ننگی کی
اور یہ جا.....وہ جا ...اب اس میں کیا
کیا آپ چاہتے ہیں تمبو شامیانے لگیں ، ڈهول ڈہمکا ہو ، موت کا کنواں اور کٹھ پتلی
کا تماشا ہو...نیزا بازی ہو اور جو شہسوار جیتے ووہی آکر افتتاحی تختی میں اپنا
نیزا گآڑَے

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He was the same when he was so called nothing. Your leaders depend upon establishment support, like phanstay hain tu pair pertay hain taqt main hotay hain tu gallay pertay hain.
And IK cane w
Now you will judge his dua ? C’mon he is simple man and doesn’t like formalities otherwise he know all artificialities in his life. Don’t forget he was friend of royals and he could get more formal than anybody else. Did u not see him sleeping on floor, hanging out with simple trible people eating in simple hotels. He has diverse personality and amazing personality. I love him from his arrogance to his simplicity. Show me one such video or pic of any of other leader.
Digest him please
fair comment ✅

The Untouchable

MPA (400+ posts)
He acted like he doesn't a give fuck about that ha has no interest in inaugurated and he is feeling awkward and at the end he made Namastay and move on.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Now come on, stop defending his arrogant behavior.
unfortunately he has no humbleness for a leader .

He's an action oriented man.... does not need publicity. He's already an international icon, therefore just go for kaam, kaam aur kaam! It has got nothing to do with any so called humility.
Hor sunaao kee haal chaal aye? Set O??

The Untouchable

MPA (400+ posts)
He's an action oriented man
Hor sunaao kee haal chaal aye? Set O??
_86838199_misonsereap.jpg

کھرک پے گئی اے

Gul Khan2020

MPA (400+ posts)
Now you will judge his dua ? C’mon he is simple man and doesn’t like formalities otherwise he know all artificialities in his life. Don’t forget he was friend of royals and he could get more formal than anybody else. Did u not see him sleeping on floor, hanging out with simple trible people eating in simple hotels. He has diverse personality and amazing personality. I love him from his arrogance to his simplicity. Show me one such video or pic of any of other leader.
Digest him please
This is something that patwaari type people couldn't understand... baechaary..

Gul Khan2020

MPA (400+ posts)
ہاں تو ایک مصروف پرائم منسٹر کا افتتاح ایسا ہی ہوتا ہے ؟ اے تختی ننگی کی
اور یہ جا.....وہ جا ...اب اس میں کیا
کیا آپ چاہتے ہیں تمبو شامیانے لگیں ، ڈهول ڈہمکا ہو ، موت کا کنواں اور کٹھ پتلی
کا تماشا ہو...نیزا بازی ہو اور جو شہسوار جیتے ووہی آکر افتتاحی تختی میں اپنا
نیزا گآڑَے
Ab is main kya.... ?

bandookhan

MPA (400+ posts)
THIS COULD MEAN that as usual he is still arrogant ,,, look at the way he offers Dua( as if he did not)
Everyone knows and even jemima said that he has arrogance about him ,,,

the day establishment support is no more he will realise that he is actually nothing

maybe he is arrogant but one thing is confirmed. you got piles after this video.... ? ? ? ?