بلاول کے خاتون اول سے متعلق غیراخلاقی ریمارکس پر شیری رحمان کا دلچسپ دفاع

ForReal

MPA (400+ posts)
Bilawals mother and grandmother were humiliated by nawaz sharif and co in the 90s..., and i always thought PPP would probably be the last party to stoop to such level. But as it turns out, benazir wasnt all that she was made out to be. Her training has produced a scumbag, who is mirroring the same shit nawaz sharif did to his mother. Guess they are birds of a feather.

That is why it is so important not to ever feed haram to your kids.
Right on brother

Dawood Hassan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Premium Member
Uuskay saath taazah gosht bhi khaati hai???
Any source report??

sir, saw it my own eyes
she was sitting on the table next to us with her husband and some girl. She took out the bottle of champagne right after the dinner in front of everyone.

They don't give a f about people. Atleast show some respect in public for islamic republic

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sir, saw it my own eyes
she was sitting on the table next to us with her husband and some girl. She took out the bottle of champagne right after the dinner in front of everyone.

They don't give a f about people. Atleast show some respect in public for islamic republic

I believe you 100 percent.
My sarcasm---> tazah gosht---> matlab kisi naa'i londay kay saath??
But you have already said...... with her hubby!!

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
sir, saw it my own eyes

Mr. whatever your real name is, I have second thoughts now whether or not you are a scam artist....cause the same story, context, premise and lines were written by another member on this forum approx 2 weeks ago, but the person of mention was Sherry Rehman.
I believe you 100 percent.
My sarcasm---> tazah gosht---> matlab kisi naa'i londay kay saath??
But you have already said...... with her hubby!!
Mr. Dawood Hassan or whatever your real name is, I have second thoughts now whether or not you are a scam artist....cause the same story, context, premise and lines were written by another member on this forum approx 2 weeks ago, but the person of mention was Sherry Rehman. What’s going on here??
Dr . Sb would you kindly be able to pull up that thread with mention of Sherry Rehman, bottle etc. I will try as well.

The Sane

Wow! you're a good Oo" Oo' 7 ???
It broke my heart, really, but I wish well for this gentleman if he is really a fellow Pakistani. We as Pakistanis are better than these menial acts. I hope he will rise above this and shine.

Dawood Hassan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Premium Member
It broke my heart, really, but I wish well for this gentleman if he is really a fellow Pakistani. We as Pakistanis are better than these menial acts. I hope he will rise above this and shine.

MA, my muslim brother is so judgemental. Based on a link, he is telling everyone, how big of a liar i am. This is the worst thing anyone can do but he doesn't realize it.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Stay tuned. I'll quote & reply you something in some other thread. Okay?

The Sane

MA, my muslim brother is so judgemental. Based on a link, he is telling everyone, how big of a liar i am. This is the worst thing anyone can do but he doesn't realize it.
No I am not being judgmental, my friend. May you thrive and be happy.

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lagtta ha Zardari k peer ka koi waaar kamyab ni ho ra, wohi peer jo president house me sara din chakar lagata tha.
Jadugarni kabool ha.

khan_11

Minister (2k+ posts)
She is the political mentor of defected bilawal so what else u expect from this lady her photo of enjoying yousaf raza touching is still on social media.