بلین ٹری شہد منصوبہ نتائج دینے لگا۔۔ پائلٹ پراجیکٹ کامیاب

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
کیا بات ہے بھائ ، نہلے پہ دہلہ ۔ ایک تو شہد اوپر بھنگ سے معطر ۔

ابھی کل ہی محکمہ شہد اعلی کی صدارت میں ایک تحقیقاتی ٹیم تشکیل دی گئ ہے جو اس نئے مرکب اعلی شہد و بھنگ کے ملاپ سے پیدا ہونے والے نۓ مرکب کے نام پر غور و فکر کرے گی ۔ بھنگ شہدہ ، شیدہ بھنگ تیلی ، شہبھنگ مالی جبہ اور معزز دوسرے کش لگانے والے ٹیم کے ممبران میں
شمولیت اختیار کرنے لوٹا بس کے جی ایچ کیو ڈبے نمبر چار میں سفر کا آغاز کر چکے ہیں ۔

? ??​
باہر سے شہد منگوایا جاتا تو پٹواری کہتے شیر۔ اپنے ملک میں شہد تیار ہو رہا ہے تو کہتے ہیں یہ بھی کوئی چیز ہے بنانے والی۔ کھوتے حرامخور

arifkarim

imagine tomorrow a new milk shop opens on a street corner and some PTI youthia will post a thread " Gujjer milk shop opened in Sect E8 Islamabad. A new ERA for Pakistan has begun"
ہاں جب تک نواز شریف یا زرداری پاکستان میں آئی فون نہیں بناتا ہم عمران خان کی کارکردگی تسلیم نہیں کریں گے، بھٹواری

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IF mian nawaj's paad was available in a 'kanastar' for the yadri de poojari then imagine how much paad mian could sell you league ماجے گامے چھیدے . afterall mian is a nasha too isn't it?

Imran is being an idiot by tapping into a multi billion dollar honey industry. I bet the world will welcome mian nawaj's paad as a replacement for heroine, cocaine etc
Glorification of primitive ways won't turn nation in to a progressive ,advance state. From the hens to the cows and from milk to honey, It all a trip free of cost which pays nothing cost nothing .
NS is not ruling Pakistan . What he has done or didn't do has become history and irrelevant. Try to bring him back in to the discussion is a scape from reality . Grow up, it has been more than three years of this drought of ideas and failure of leadership.

arifkarim

Sirif Shehad hi nahee balkay Murghiyo aur Kuttay k saath aik full business plan banna k diya ha Imran Khan ne.

And to keep a close eye on this growth Dynamite, he has also announced the “Digital Kissan Portal”.

Now in the imaginary virtual world of Riyasat-e-Madina smalll farmers are living a life of Luxury. Har tarraf Doodh aur Shehad ki neharein beh rahi hain jin meh Gundapur type log naha rahay hain ?
پٹواری اور جیالوں کو ۲۰۱۸ میں ملک دودھ اور شہد کی نہروں میں ملا تھا، ڈنگر کہیں کے

Pathfinder

low iq youthia. Going after shits and farts. Non Sense. What is the vision here? Eggs, hens and now Honey. Bogus bullshit!
yadri de league spend most of their life in doing istanjadari, tooi manjney of their mian. if i mentioned mian amritsari sharif's paad being delivered for the poojaris intoxication then you are getting offended! mian is a nasha all told by maryam aurangzeb.

I haven't mentioned mian's bath water for poojari as per that deceased mushahidullah

arifkarim

low iq youthia. Going after shits and farts. Non Sense. What is the vision here? Eggs, hens and now Honey. Bogus bullshit!
Vision is to produce iPhones, BMW from a population that vote for Bhutto and Sharif Bhagora family again and again to make it Asian tiger

Siberite

باہر سے شہد منگوایا جاتا تو پٹواری کہتے شیر۔ اپنے ملک میں شہد تیار ہو رہا ہے تو کہتے ہیں یہ بھی کوئی چیز ہے بنانے والی۔ کھوتے حرامخور

نا نا یار، باھر سے وائن منگوالو اور گندا پوری کے حوالے کردو، تمہیں پتہ بھی نہ لگے گا کہ شہد کھارہے ہو یا کہ انگور ۔​

Pathfinder

Glorification of primitive ways won't turn nation in to a progressive ,advance state. From the hens to the cows and from milk to honey, It all a trip free of cost which pays nothing cost nothing .
NS is not ruling Pakistan . What he has done or didn't do has become history and irrelevant. Try to bring him back in to the discussion is a scape from reality . Grow up, it has been more than three years of this drought of ideas and failure of leadership.
well here is a question, since democracy according to you is any descendent of amritsari-jatai umra's favorite sons. ramzan pandi and dullah haran wala in power, in Pakistan.

then surely their by products are like frankincense and mur for their loyal poojari's?

like I said honey which is multi billion industry is meek and not worth it.

arifkarim

A country that is importing sugar, wheat to meet its local demand is discussing why Imran Khan wants to increase local production of honey, olive. We should be making IPhones and BMW after all Zardari and Nawaz left Pakistan as Asian tiger economy Khotay Patwari

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Vision is to produce iPhones, BMW from a population that vote for Bhutto and Sharif Bhagora family again and again to make it Asian tiger
tu premium member na hota to yehi shehed teri gaaf may laga ker tujhe kissi tree top per betha ker teray upper shehd kee makhiyaan chor deta!
M27f.gif

arifkarim

نا نا یار، باھر سے وائن منگوالو اور گندا پوری کے حوالے کردو، تمہیں پتہ بھی نہ لگے گا کہ شہد کھارہے ہو یا کہ انگور ۔​
کیوں ہر چیز باہر سے منگوانی ہے؟ پاکستان آئی فون، کاریں نہیں بنا سکتا لیکن جو اگا سکتا ہے وہ تو اتنا بنا لے کہ باہر سے منگوانا نہ پڑے

Siberite

well here is a question, since democracy according to you is any descendent of amritsari-jatai umra's favorite sons. ramzan pandi and dullah haran wala in power, in Pakistan.

then surely their by products are like frankincense and mur for their loyal poojari's

like I said honey which is multi billion industry is meek and not worth it.
Its not a question of if Honey has been undervalued or not. the real question is if the nation can even afford to setup a multi million business to export the honey outside without big fishes gets their portion of the deal. I guess you still worry about NS and company while Pakistan has moved away or at least tried to move away from their legacy. However, you are hell bent trying to get this government fail. Some times, a wise enemy is better than a foolish friend .

Siberite

A country that is importing sugar, wheat to meet its local demand is discussing why Imran Khan wants to increase local production of honey, olive. We should be making IPhones and BMW after all Zardari and Nawaz left Pakistan as Asian tiger economy Khotay Patwari
Dunger . Check the figure. We are now not only importing wheat, flour ,sugar but also vegetables, fruits , staples and dry commodities from other countries. IK not only screwed the farm industry but also screwed up you memories as well. Find out if we were importing these items 4 years ago ? Chutiya say wheat tu ogae nahi jati, chala hai Shehad oganay.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
For an agricultural country Pakistan’s agricultural output is well below competitors like India. Who have the same type of land and climate.

Agricultural land can only produce basic raw materials but can not offer the value adding and lucrative benefits of Industrialisation. The world is moving towards science & technology based industrial economies and in Pakistan government is day dreaming of Chicken, Cows and Honey bees.

Dumb Imran khan is more harmful to pakistans future prospects than a corrupt Nawaz Sharif, who was atleast doing some infrastructure projects.

Pathfinder

Its not a question of if Honey has been undervalued or not. the real question is if the nation can even afford to setup a multi million business to export the honey outside without big fishes gets their portion of the deal. I guess you still worry about NS and company while Pakistan has moved away or at least tried to move away from their legacy. However, you are hell bent trying to get this government fail. Some times, a wise enemy is better than a foolish friend .
what a load of s#it, I always tell leagues one thing,

نواج شریف کے لیے ایک نون لیگی کی اوقات میاں نواج کی پتلون یا شلوار میں لگے ہوۓ داغ سے بھی کم ہے.

mian has made enough haram for its generations to come. I have seen poojari's for more than 3 decades who are almost one foot in the grave. they are no better financially!

heck mian itself said that give mian ~22 years and it will make 'new Pakistan'. that is someone who has enjoyed more than 3 decades of making money while in power.

so when you come up with some cock'bull story ofmian being some revolutionary then let me remind you that nelson mandela spent best years of his life in harsh prison for what he believed.

not in london and in expensive property that either belongs to qatari or some aliens.

Pathfinder

For an agricultural country Pakistan’s agricultural output is well below competitors like India. Who have the same type of land and climate.

Agricultural land can only produce basic raw materials but can not offer the value adding and lucrative benefits of Industrialisation. The world is moving towards science & technology based industrial economies and in Pakistan government is day dreaming of Chicken, Cows and Honey bees.

Dumb Imran khan is more harmful to pakistans future prospects than a corrupt Nawaz Sharif, who was atleast doing some infrastructure projects.
yadre de'o how much land reform did mian do to increase food production? last i remember the bc amritsari kabaria's moved sugar cane to cotton growing area which seriously hampered the cloth industry. the case went to court as well.

just like these amritsar bc are supposed to be gift to lohar's. the jaddi pushti kabari lohars. YET these bc couldn't run the state steel mill!!

that is the prowess of the amritsari yadri de.

Siberite

what a load of s#it, I always tell leagues one thing, نواج شریف کے لیے ایک نون لیگی کی اوقات میاں نواج کی پتلون یا شلوار میں لگے ہوۓ داغ سے بھی کم ہے.

mian has made enough haram for its generations to come. I have seen poojari's for more than 3 decades who are almost one foot in the grave. they are no better financially!

heck mian itself said that give mian ~22 years and it will make 'new Pakistan'. that is someone who has enjoyed more than 3 decades of making money while in power.

so when you come up with some cock'bull story ofmian being some revolutionary then let me remind you that nelson mandela spent best years of his life in harsh prison for what he believed.

not in london and in expensive property that either belongs to qatari or some aliens.
So, you don't care about Pakistan and its people but are Nawazcentric. Why bother even branding off IK achievements when it is only NS who is matter for you. Anyway, carry on ....