بل گیٹس نے 48 سال قبل اپنی پہلی سی وی میں کیا لکھا تھا؟

bill11111j1.jpg

مائیکروسوفٹ کےبانی بل گیٹس نے48سال پرانی سی وی شیئرکردی

اڑتالیس سال قبل دنیا کی امیر ترین شخصیات میں شامل اور مائیکرو سوفٹ کے بانی بل گیٹس نے اپنی سی وی کس طرح تیار کی تھی، بل گیٹس نے اپنی پہلی سی وی شیئر کردی۔

بل گیٹس نے لنکڈ ان پر سی وی شئیر کرتے ہوئے لکھا کہ چاہے آپ نے حال ہی میں گریجویٹ کیا ہو یا پھر آپ کالج ڈراپ آؤٹ ہوں، مجھے امید ہے کہ میری 48 سال پرانی سی وی کے مقابلے آپ کی سی وی زیادہ بہتر ہوگی۔

مائیکروسافٹ کے بانی نے اپنی سی وی میں لکھا تھا کہ میں نے آپریٹنگ سسٹم اسٹرکچر، ڈیٹا بیس مینجمنٹ، کمپیوٹر گرافکس اور دیگر کورسز کر رکھے ہیں۔
Screen-Shot-2022-06-30-at-8-31-04-PM.jpg

سوشل میڈیا صارفین نے بل گیٹس کا شکریہ ادا کیا اور 48 سال پرانی ہونے کے باوجود اسے بالکل پرفیکٹ قرار دیا۔

فوربز میگزین کےمطابق بل گیٹس کا 132 ارب ڈالر کےساتھ دنیا کی امیر ترین شخصیات میں چوتھا نمبر ہے،مائیکرو سافٹ کے بانی بل گیٹس نے سعودی شہزادے الولید بن طلال کے ساتھ مل کر اٹلی میں قائم 17ویں صدی کی قدیم عمارت چند روز قبل خریدی ہے۔

اٹلی کے دارالحکومت روم میں واقع 17 ویں صدی کی قدیم عمارت خرید کر اسے لگثری ہوٹل میں تبدیل کرنے کا فیصلہ کیا گیا ہے،بل گیٹس روم میں اپنی اور سعودی شہزادے الولید بن طلال کی مشترکہ کمپنی 'فور سیزنز ہوٹلز اینڈ ریزورٹس' کے ذریعے 17 ویں صدی کی ایک قدیم عمارت 'مرینی' کو خرید کر اسے شاہانہ سکس اسٹار ہوٹل میں تبدیل کررہے ہیں۔

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Believe me..Pakistanis..Indians Youths have thousands time better CVS as Bill Gates had 40 years before.. But they don't have luck and opportunities what Bill Gates had that time..

Allama G

Minister (2k+ posts)
Believe me..Pakistanis..Indians Youths have thousands time better CVS as Bill Gates had 40 years before.. But they don't have luck and opportunities what Bill Gates had that time..
Not agreed. Luck is byproduct of hard work and dedication. Unless you knock the door, it won't open for you.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Not agreed. Luck is byproduct of hard work and dedication. Unless you knock the door, it won't open for you.
Millions skillful..hard workers.highly educated..dedicated peoples knocking at the door of luck daily around the world.Door open only for few...

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
My dear you're 100% wrong. He was a prodigy. Look at his projects when he was only in first year, look at his schools. Also looks at his courses. Those courses are taught very late in undergraduate program, not sure how he took them in his first year.

He was absolute genuine. He dropped from most prestigious school in the world and dedicated his whole life to build the company. Don't look at the formatting of CV. Look at his achievements in it.

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Millions skillful..hard workers.highly educated..dedicated peoples knocking at the door of luck daily around the world.Door open only for few...
I disagree with you, and most of skillful youth will also disagree with you on the following grounds:
- Always remember, there is domestic market, then national and then international. If the doors are not opening nationally and if you have resources, leave immediately. In relation to the IT sector there is a global skill shortage of 3-5 million people annually. Several young people in big metropolis like Karachi and Lahore are working from home for big US and international firms.

- Pakistani youth can be made pessimist very easily. I once met a Pakistani guy who got rejected from 10 or so job applications, and 2 interviews in 2 years. Then some weeks later, met a Gora and he said that he applied for 100 jobs or so jobs and got rejected from 10 interviews, and got 3 offers that he didn't like in less than 6 months. So you must keep on knocking the doors more frequently.

- And lastly, Fear of Failure. Every human being fears failure, but, I feel that us Pakistanis have this fear on steroids. And, that is why we do not try new things and not focus on continuing skill development throughout our careers. As soon as, we land a good job we are content with it and go into a comfort zone. Some might argue that fear of failure and being in a comfort zone are two different points, but I think we remain in comfort zone due to fear of failure.

For Pakistani Youth, if you are unemployed, do not sit at home doing nothing as you can do several free courses on the internet. Its usually hard to explain on your CV that you were at home doing nothing.

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عقل زہانت سے کچھ نہیں ہوتا اگر عقل زہانت ہی سے ترقی ہوتی تو نواز شریف بٹ جیسا باہل گاما ماجھا ٹٹ پونجیا کبھی وزیر اعظم بنتا ؟ باجوہ جیسا گوف اور ۔۔۔۔ اور ۔۔۔۔ جیسا کبھی چیف آف آرمی سٹاف بنتا ، اسی طرح ہزاروں مثالیں ہیں

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Find a major problem to solve. Then put full focus on that . Get rich as a result.
Elon Musk listed 4 problems he wanted to solve while living on 1 $ per day and he has made a lot of progress in 2 of those.