بچہ بچہ گواہی دے رہا ہے کہ 74 سال میں یہ بدترین حکومت آئی ہے: شہباز شریف

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why should I? He is a known thief and I do not listen to thieves.
Just see PTI faces. First time in my life government did not give counter argument.

He asked to Asad Qaser to swear to God "who brought more dollars in the country Thief PMLN, which PTI call us or the most honest people PTI. He said Asad Qaser whatever you say i will accept but you have to first swear to god". Asad Qaser said let it go and asked any PTI member want to argue this and 30 to 40 mnas sitting even Hammad Azhar, Ali, Murad and Amir dogar let it go.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Did you listen to his speech?
Youthiay apnay Imran Bhagwan ki pooja paat aur doosro ko gaaliyan baknay k ilawa kuch sunnay samajhnay ki salahiyat nahee rakhtay.

Jis din incompetent Imran Khan mulk ka poori tarrah bera gharaq kar de ga aur Army wallay koi nai party banna k samnay le aaein ge, tou tumam Youthiays uss nai party meh hon ge.

Brain cell deficiency.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Youthiay apnay Imran Bhagwan ki pooja paat aur doosro ko gaaliyan baknay k ilawa kuch sunnay samajhnay ki salahiyat nahee rakhtay.

Jis din incompetent Imran Khan mulk ka poori tarrah bera gharaq kar de ga aur Army wallay koi nai party banna k samnay le aaein ge, tou tumam Youthiays uss nai party meh hon ge.

Brain cell deficiency.
ہر چیز پر سبسڈی دیکر مصنوعی سستی کر دو تو ملک کامیاب ہو جائے گا؟ کھوتے الطافی ؟

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is my 3rd time i saw full speech of Shahbaz Shrif and he did not personally insult, no foul language and pure awam nerves.

He did a such a good statement that even Asad Qaser had to say sorry for throwing out of the building, Asad Qaser said that yes CAD has increased and give us solution what do you suggest? Shahbaz when i suggested you but you throw me out of the building when i said this budget is flawed. Whopping reply.

arifkarim

Wake up Pak

This is my 3rd time i saw full speech of Shahbaz Shrif and he did not personally insult, no foul language and pure awam nerves.

He did a such a good statement that even Asad Qaser had to say sorry for throwing out of the building, Asad Qaser said that yes CAD has increased and give us solution what do you suggest? Shahbaz when i suggested you but you throw me out of the building when i said this budget is flawed. Whopping reply.

arifkarim
Next time Vote for him ?

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
SAHI KEH RAHA HAI YEH, BUS YEH BATANA BHOOL GAYA KAY ENDIA KA BACHHA BACHHA GAWAHI DE RAHA HAI KAY AISI HAKOOMAT PAKISTAN MEIN IS SAY PEHLAY KABHI NAHI DEKHI JIS NE ENDIA KI PURI DUNIYA MAIN BAJADI HO MERA MUTLAB HAI BAND

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aur Tumhara Bacha, Aur tumharay Bhai kay bachay gawahi day rahey hain kay BOHAT HARAAM MAAL khaya hai tum logon nay

Okara

Just see PTI faces. First time in my life government did not give counter argument.

He asked to Asad Qaser to swear to God "who brought more dollars in the country Thief PMLN, which PTI call us or the most honest people PTI. He said Asad Qaser whatever you say i will accept but you have to first swear to god". Asad Qaser said let it go and asked any PTI member want to argue this and 30 to 40 mnas sitting even Hammad Azhar, Ali, Murad and Amir dogar let it go.
You are always truthful according to ur claim. Who did point out quorum after speeches of opposition?