بڑی سازش ناکام، چینی سٹہ مافیا کیسے پکڑاگیا؟

hello

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
انہوں نے کڑوڑوں روپے کے وکیل کروا لینے ہیں کہیں وکیل بار کا صدر ہونا ہے اور کہیں جس جج کے پاس کیس لگا ہو گا اس کا بھائی وکیل کروا لینا ہے اور موجاں موجاں

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nothing will happen as all powerful criminals of this country are in Sugar Business and they share a little portion from their ill gotten money and get clean chits from courts and army. Bloody revolution is only way forward!

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What the -- , all these news of this mafia exposed , or action taken against that mafia or a name exposed of some individual caught with some sort of corruption of trillions of dollars, but I never see the news of any arrest, any punishment to any criminal, any control over prices, any struggle to make basic necessities available. And then I will see some Panagah's heroic opening, offering free housing, free Langars again I never see free educational offers, job availability. It is getting to a point where we may start saying and believing "Andhair Nagry chopat raaj"
What I see is that its time for some group to rise and impose justice by revolutionary actions.