بھارت میں پٹرول کی قیمت پاکستانی کرنسی میں 222 روپے فی لیٹر؟

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Even then our traders say that there is no good business environment in Pakistan.
Our labor is cheap.
Our energy is cheap.
Our electricity is cheap.
No taxes for exports.
Zero duty on imports for exports.

Our thing is cheaper in Pakistan. But businessman and traders want more and more subsidies.
All r cheap but politicians are cheapest

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
This analysis i did as per last week.

Bangladesh:
Minimum Wage in BD = 8000 Takka = 14937 Rs/PK
Petrol Price in BD = 89 Takka = 166 Rs/Pk
Electricity Price in BD for Industries = 7.25 Takka = 13.59 Rs/Pk

India:

Minimum Wage in India = 8637 Rs/india = 14937 Rs/PK (Minimum in indian state of gujrat)
Petrol Price in India = 87.93 Rs/india = 192.35 Rs/Pk
Electricity Price in India for Industries = 4.35 Rs/india = 9.52 Rs/Pk (minimum in idian gujrat state whereas others average is 5.75 indian rupees)

Pakistan

Minimum Wage = 17500 Rs/PK
Petrol Price = 111.90 Rs/Pk
Electricity Price = 15.28 Rs/Pk (Maximum Price)

Last edited:

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Other problem is that no one knows whats is being imported.
A portal shall be there to know which items are being imported. So people should know if they can invest in it for local production. Also they will know the clients whom to approach.

I was discussing with few friends who want to invest in some small industry but problem is the marketing and clients.

Last edited:

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Bangladesh:

India:

Minimum Wage in India = 18893 Rs/india = 14937 Rs/PK (Minimum in indian state of gujrat)
Electricity Price in India for Industries = 4.35 Rs/india = 9.52 Rs/Pk (minimum in idian gujrat state whereas others average is 5.75 indian rupees)

Pakistan

Bahi jan, Indians ki minimum salary bhi tou check karayn, workers ki.... Unki minimum salary bhi Pakistan k muqablay mayn times hay... uss hisab say petrol wahan Pakistan say bohat sasta hay... isko reverse mayn calculate karayn, which will be then 180 / 3 , comes around 60 Pak rupees per liter in India...

yeah aisay hi hay jesay hum kahayn k Europe mayn tou petrol Pak rupees mayn around 320 per liter hay, tou Pakistan mayn kiyon rotay hayn.... islaye k Europe (e.g. Germany) mayn per hour wage for a low level worker is around 2000 Pak rupees, yano 8 hours ki salary taqreeban 16000, 17000 Pak rupees....

Kavalier

Any production in Pakistan is two to three times expensive as compared to other south asian countries, and the only reason is excessive government taxes and poor economic policies.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bahi jan, Indians ki minimum salary bhi tou check karayn, workers ki.... Unki minimum salary bhi Pakistan k muqablay mayn times hay... uss hisab say petrol wahan Pakistan say bohat sasta hay... isko reverse mayn calculate karayn, which will be then 180 / 3 , comes around 60 Pak rupees per liter in India...

yeah aisay hi hay jesay hum kahayn k Europe mayn tou petrol Pak rupees mayn around 320 per liter hay, tou Pakistan mayn kiyon rotay hayn.... islaye k Europe (e.g. Germany) mayn per hour wage for a low level worker is around 2000 Pak rupees, yano 8 hours ki salary taqreeban 16000, 17000 Pak rupees....
Indian and Pakistani basic income is same same.

Kavalier

Bangladesh:

India:

Minimum Wage in India = 18893 Rs/india = 14937 Rs/PK (Minimum in indian state of gujrat)

Pakistan

Sir yeah (bigger font) apka hi likha howa hay, jismayn apnay analysis kernay k baad yeah post ki hay.. issi ko hi as reference dekh layn, kahin aur nhi jatay hum..

Hussain1967

I remember during PPP tenure, when petroleum prices increased, the then information minister said that our petrol prices were still lower than that of USA. And the host of that program didn’t counter her on her ‘forgetting’ the basic fact that wages in USA were way way higher than those in Pakistan. (I was in USA those days for higher studies and would watch Pakistani talk shows frequently).

As far as minimum wage in Pakistan is concerned, it is around 17K or 18K these days as per government documents. But, there are huge numbers of private workers who are paid around 10K-12K per month. It is the failure of Government’s Labour department that it is unable to enforce the announced minimum wages. I am talking about labour departments of all governments including the present government.

Kavalier

Sorry corrected.
8637 indian rupees.
Gujarat Minimum Wages October 2020 | Latest Minimum Wages in Gujarat | Current Minimum Wages in Gujarat (simpliance.in)

Yes you are right that its not enough. But we need to find ways to increase it.

I do not want to make it very mathematical, but just for a small correction I mention here that the analysis is still wrong mathematically. Why 8637 is converted to 14937 but the petrol price seems like more than double the conversion. 87 something is converted to 192 something....

Yes we need to make policies independent of establishment, both national and international.... we need police and legal reforms, land reforms, we need education reforms, elections reforms and most of all we need a new constitution which ensures the civilian rule, giving police more powers than the army... only way to go forward, otherwise doomsday is very near...

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
I do not want to make it very mathematical, but just for a small correction I mention here that the analysis is still wrong mathematically. Why 8637 is converted to 14937 but the petrol price seems like more than double the conversion. 87 something is converted to 192 something....

Yes we need to make policies independent of establishment, both national and international.... we need police and legal reforms, land reforms, we need education reforms, elections reforms and most of all we need a new constitution which ensures the civilian rule, giving police more powers than the army... only way to go forward, otherwise doomsday is very near...
Check for last week prices and take minimum price of any state.

Kavalier

Check for last week prices and take minimum price of any state.
here you can check the minimum wages of an unskilled worker in Delhi (taken as an example)

it says 15, 310 indian Rupees, google says today's conversion rate is 2,2 Pak Rs for 1 Indian Rupee... so minimum wage of an unskilled worker in Delhi is around 33-34 thousand Pak rupees per month. Now coming to oil prices, it is 90 Rs per litre in Delhi (again google), which makes it around 200 Pak Rupees. An average, unskilled Pakistani worker earns around 10000 to 12000 Pakistani rupees. Which makes it around one third of the Indian worker minimum salary. So conversely, we can say that as per salaries, the petrol prices in Pakistan should be around 200 / 3 = 67 Pak Rupees, if we want to compare the petrol prices with India. But again through google, the prices in Pakistan are around 112 Pak Rupees, double than Indian oil price.

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
good to know that youthiya trying to defend the mehngai in pakistan and comparing with india sallam hai ap logo ko kasam se

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I wasn't sure that Indian are spending all earnings to buy petrol. BTW is Indian Govt providing special petrol as crude prices are same for everyone?