بیرون ممالک رہنے والوں سے نہایت اہم گذارش

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
google and check mostly pakistani resturants are called indian resturant, why, Google it..

The world is changing... specially in last 2 decades it has changed a lot..
U will find Pakistani cuisine clearly written on most of new Restaurants..

jani1

jani1 you are absolutely right Pakistani Shoes, Belt and Jeans ,Shirt even food items i think all of the Items here in UAE are much better in quality than others..

But the only thing is availability which almost nothing very less due to Indian and Iranian hold in Markets.
Don't worry dear...
Very Soon u gonna find Pakistani products in ur local market easily...

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well then you truly are a BBC, after having being born and brought up in England you can't even speak and write English properly, so you are just the brown British equivalent of trailer park trash.
This is english what i am speaking. And i dont need to proof it by giving ilets or any test because its my first language. It could be wrong for you but we dont speak asian english.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Still mostly pakistani resturants are called indian because indian introduced this style curry. Mostly english people knows indian taste may be very few who knows pakistani.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This is english what i am speaking. And i dont need to proof it by giving ilets or any test because its my first language. It could be wrong for you but we dont speak asian english.
Then you should be ashamed of yourself, because neither can you speak it well, nor can you write it well. By the way you write it seems like you just got off the boat a few years back.

It's like a Pakistani who was born and brought up in Karachi but can't speak, read or write Urdu.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Abhay yeh BBC chootiye apnay aap ko goray samaj they hai, and just interested in making a few quid. When at the end of the day they are just "Pakis" for the goras.

Pakistani food is clearly making a name for itself. During the 80's and 90s it was understandable they classed themselves as Indian restaurants but not nowadays.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Then you should be ashamed of yourself, because neither can you speak it well, nor can you write it well. By the way you write it seems like you just got off the boat a few years back.

It's like a Pakistani who was born and brought up in Karachi but can't speak, read or write Urdu.
Please stop it now as much you are speaking much you are proving ur stupidity. I dont dont need to proove my english or skill here or any where before you.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Morning
With due reapects you have prooved yourself a stupid none the less. I never claimed i am pakistani i will do what suits me. I always sAid i believe on humanity whether its jews hindu or muslim. Stupid man google and check mostly pakistani resturants are called indian resturant, why, Google it.. and you are a stupid traiter who left pakistan only for own luxurious, you could serve your own country in less facilities but you betrayed her and left her when she needed you for ur own pleasure . You stupid i always respected you but u lost it now.
No they are not labeled as Indian. Its only people like you who want to cash in the brand name "india" who label them as Indian. You come on a Pakistani site and to cling onto your long lost Pakistaniyat because it gives you a sense of belonging into a group...you feel a void inside you because the british dont treat you as british and to fulfill this void (sense of belonging) you come on a Pakistani site...associate with Pakistanis but then claim "oh im not Pakistani". Btw I was born in EU and APPLIED for Pakistani nationality at age 18 and moved to Pakistan at age 30. Go check your passport and then select the appropriate website Politics.UK not pk you freaking BBCD

Last edited:

Steyn

Hahaha how stupid is this thread.

Pakistan can improve when the harami politicians start working towards the betterment of their countries not their salaries.

You can buy Pakistani products all day but it means jackshit and will not improve the country because the haramis sitting in government will eat it all away instead of spending it on the poor and country.

Wakeel

MPA (400+ posts)
Hahaha how stupid is this thread.

Pakistan can improve when the harami politicians start working towards the betterment of their countries not their salaries.

You can buy Pakistani products all day but it means jackshit and will not improve the country because the haramis sitting in government will eat it all away instead of spending it on the poor and country.
ٹھیک بولا یہ حرامی سیاست دان تھے خاص طور پر پچھلے 20 سالوں سے یہ جو دو پارٹیاں تھیں گنج شریف اور مداری صاحب ان حرامیوں کی وجہ سے ملک کی اکانومی تباہ ہو گئی اب امید ہے خدا نے چاہا تو حالات بہتر ہو جائیں گے۔

home!

Councller (250+ posts)
Asslam-u-Alaikum

I always try to prefer Pakistani stuff even if the quality is worst but the issue is we hardly find any Pakistani products. Secondly it burned my heart when last time I was in Pakistan and I was searching seeds of vegetables, really I was surprised, all the seeds were from indian every shop I checked they said they don’t have Pakistani seeds, then I said I don’t buy indian product out of Pakistan and you are selling indian products in Pakistan!

First try to promote Pakistani product in Pakistan then out side

Walikum Salam, You are right. We also have very few Pakistani products and many Pakistani products are not available in the local stores even in Pakistani stores. So for the substitute you have to buy Indian products.
Pakistani govt has to work hard on it. One thing is guaranteed if the quality and price is good most people will buy the product. the best example Shan Masala and other food cooking masalas. This is the only Pakistani product that is available on Local, Indian, Bengali even on west Indian grocery stores

Steyn

ٹھیک بولا یہ حرامی سیاست دان تھے خاص طور پر پچھلے 20 سالوں سے یہ جو دو پارٹیاں تھیں گنج شریف اور مداری صاحب ان حرامیوں کی وجہ سے ملک کی اکانومی تباہ ہو گئی اب امید ہے خدا نے چاہا تو حالات بہتر ہو جائیں گے۔

Nothing has changed.

Don't believe the members here sitting there asses in other countries praising IK.

Haramis are still in the government and money is spent on politicians not the country.

So nothing is going to change.

Wakeel

MPA (400+ posts)
Nothing has changed.

Don't believe the members here sitting there asses in other countries praising IK.

Haramis are still in the government and money is spent on politicians not the country.

So nothing is going to change.
نواز اور مداری صاحب سو سال بھی حکومت کر جاتے تو
کوئی امید نہ ہوتی لیکن عمران خان سے بہت امیدیں وابستہ ہیں اور عمران کا سابقہ ریکارڈ تو یہی ہے کہ وہ جو کہتا ہے وہ کرتا بھی ہے۔ اور یہ گنجے حرامذادے تو 30 سالوں میں ایک ایسا ہسپتال نہیں بنا سکے جس پر ان کو اعتماد ہو کہ ان کا علاج ہو سکے وہاں پر۔۔

rasheikh

Senator (1k+ posts)
بیرون ممالک میں بسنے والے لاکھوں پاکستانیوں سے التماس ہے کہ زیادہ سے زیادہ پاکستانی اشیاء خریدنے کو کوشش کیا کریں اس طرح ہم لوگ اپنے ملک کی مدد کر سکتے ہیں کیونکہ جب تک پاکستان کی ایکسپورٹس نہیں بڑھیں گی اس وقت تک ملک کامیابی کی طرف گامزن نہیں ہو سکتا۔میرا اپنا تجزیہ یہ ہے کہ پاکستانی اشیاء انڈیا اور بنگلہ دیش کے مقابلے میں کچھ مہنگی ہیں لیکن اس کے برعکس کوالٹی میں ان سے بہتر نہیں پھر بھی ہمیں اب اپنے ملک کی مدد کرنی ہو گی۔
Chup Bay

rasheikh

Senator (1k+ posts)
بھائی صاحب مجھے مزدوری کے سلسلے اتفاق ہوا ملک سے باہر جانے کا اور واقعی آپ ٹھیک کہہ رہے ہیں ٹیکسٹائل اور ہوزری میں بھی بنگلہ دیش اور انڈیا کی مصنوعات بہتر ہوتی ہیں ہمارے مقابلے میں لیکن اس کے باوجود آپ سے گزارش ہے کے پاکستانی مصنوعات خریدیں
Kiyaaa Aaaap Pagal Hein ~~~~~~~~ Bhai Duniyaaa Mein Quality is Standard !!!!!! Aaap ko Apple ka Phone Nazar Nahein Aaaaataaaaaa ~~~~ Make Your Quality Standard High and BEAT Anything come in your Way ~~~~~~ Otherwise you will be same like a Crying BABY FOREVER

Wakeel

MPA (400+ posts)
Kiyaaa Aaaap Pagal Hein ~~~~~~~~ Bhai Duniyaaa Mein Quality is Standard !!!!!! Aaap ko Apple ka Phone Nazar Nahein Aaaaataaaaaa ~~~~ Make Your Quality Standard High and BEAT Anything come in your Way ~~~~~~ Otherwise you will be same like a Crying BABY FOREVER
یہ پوسٹ تم جیسے گھٹیا لوگوں کے لئے نہیں تھی صرف محب وطن اور صاحب استاعت پاکستانیوں کے لئے جو کے پاکستانی اشیاء خریدے نہ کہ تم جیسے جو اپنی اوکات بھول کر فورا آئی فون کی بات شروع کر دیتے ہیں

Steyn

نواز اور مداری صاحب سو سال بھی حکومت کر جاتے تو
کوئی امید نہ ہوتی لیکن عمران خان سے بہت امیدیں وابستہ ہیں اور عمران کا سابقہ ریکارڈ تو یہی ہے کہ وہ جو کہتا ہے وہ کرتا بھی ہے۔ اور یہ گنجے حرامذادے تو 30 سالوں میں ایک ایسا ہسپتال نہیں بنا سکے جس پر ان کو اعتماد ہو کہ ان کا علاج ہو سکے وہاں پر۔۔

I hope so. I love your optimism.

Sadly, living in Pakistan it seems an impossibility but i hope you turn out to be right.