تاؤ بیری شنیپس یہودی اور چاچو ایندر کمار ھندو کے بعد پھوپھڑ جمی وٹن عیسائی

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
Rajay bhawlay Itna naa uchal khood..such bol haram mat kha haramkhor...mulk k ghareeb awaam k khoon paseenay k halal K kamai se haaram k flats lenay se yahoodiyon SE paisay Pakistan laana behtar hay...tujhay karahat Nahi aati Bao G kaa pait or moon Dekh Kar? Yeh Haramkhori k petkaar kaisay bardasht kartay ho...Rajay Kisi ne such Bola hai Tu haram ibn harami ibn harami hai..Lanat Teray haramkhor maan baap per jenhon ne haram khela Kar Teri zameer ko dafan Kar Diya hai..

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Rajay bhawlay Itna naa uchal khood..such bol haram mat kha haramkhor...mulk k ghareeb awaam k khoon paseenay k halal K kamai se haaram k flats lenay se yahoodiyon SE paisay Pakistan laana behtar hay...tujhay karahat Nahi aati Bao G kaa pait or moon Dekh Kar? Yeh Haramkhori k petkaar kaisay bardasht kartay ho...Rajay Kisi ne such Bola hai Tu haram ibn harami ibn harami hai..Lanat Teray haramkhor maan baap per jenhon ne haram khela Kar Teri zameer ko dafan Kar Diya hai..

??????​

ChulBul

Senator (1k+ posts)
نہ ڈاکٹر صاب اے ظلم نہ کرو جناب -- میں جوتیاں کھان جوگا ☹️ مسکین -کیڑیاں عقلاں ؟؟؟ یہودی تاہے اور ہندو چاچے تے جیڑ یاں جتیاں ست سال پہلے کھادیاں سن اناں نی سڑن اجے وی باقی اے جناب
ست سال بعد انہاں رشتداراں نے نام سامنے آے ان جناب

Startling disclosures: PTI received funds ‘from Jewish, Indian lobbies’ ---- 2015​

Haram di gandi ulaad tu yahoodi changa Jo mere nabi di muhabat da choodai hai.

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
اب بچے کی جان لینی ہے کیا ؟ بھل جا راجہ بھائ ، یہ پاکستان ہے ، یہاں سب چلتا ہے ۔​

Yes Sure, when Umpire saath ho.
PTI khootay change their Youthialogy with each and every cocaine statement.
Up to now already more 50 new youthialogy point have discovered and more and more on the way

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
کیوں کوئی مسلہ اے جپانی کیوں ھندو استمعال کرتے ہو ??--- جیڑیاں مرضی چولاں مارن لگ پینے او یار ؟؟؟
چولاں کے مارنیاں یارا ، اساں تاں تے تساں نو تک تک کے کھوتے دے گوشت دی تاثیر نوں من گئے آں
?

Dr Adam

ان کے ذہنی توازن کا اندازہ اسی سے لگایا جا سکتا ہے کہ انہوں نے کھوتی شریف کو فوج کے خلاف انقلابی سمجھا ہوا ہے،
انہاں نوں کدی خیر نہیں ملنی
کوئی بغلیں نہیں بجا رہا تھا یار

انشاءاللہ

مائنس میرا جان جگر راجہ راول
آل سو نون ایز پیر چنگڑ شریف آف نو مینز لینڈ

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
hisbe dastoor paid patwari katooron ko yahan se bhi kuch nahi niklana.... mthiaai ulti karni paregi...

Will_Bite

تاؤ بیری شنیپس- یہودی اور چاچو ایندر کمار - ھندو کے بعد پھوپھڑ جمی وٹن - عیسائی نے بھی عمران خان کو دو ملین ڈالر دیے
کتنے خوش قسمت ہیں یوتهیے --- عمران خان نے اتنے اچھے اچھے رشتہ دار کیوں چھپا کر رکھے ہوے تھے

https://twitter.com/x/status/1478586799572279301
Yep.....all donations to political parties should be in tokras instead of official banking channels.

surfer

تاؤ بیری شنیپس- یہودی اور چاچو ایندر کمار - ھندو کے بعد پھوپھڑ جمی وٹن - عیسائی نے بھی عمران خان کو دو ملین ڈالر دیے
کتنے خوش قسمت ہیں یوتهیے --- عمران خان نے اتنے اچھے اچھے رشتہ دار کیوں چھپا کر رکھے ہوے تھے

https://twitter.com/x/status/1478586799572279301
raja bhai, was the owner of this Arif Naqvi, the same guy who according to WSJ bribed your Brave Sher and his deal begging brother?

I'm sure PMLN said they will sue WSJ back in Oct 18? Any update on that case?
I checked the thread but no updates there...

But dont worry! We have a new deadline for Sher returning! 4-6 weeks! Lets give him some slack and say 6 weeks....so 16th Feb, only 41 days to go! ?

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Patwarion ki choosing choosing khushiyan. Arif Naqvi is also a Pakistani national and donated money through one of his companies in the country where he lives and has businesses which is reported in PTI's books .... clearly they were not trying to hide it. Pretty much all parties have international offices registered in the respective countries where they receive donations from Pakistanis living/ working in those countries. Like always rus-gullay juldi kha liye be-ghairat choron ne.

RajaRawal111

raja bhai, was the owner of this Arif Naqvi, the same guy who according to WSJ bribed your Brave Sher and his deal begging brother?

I'm sure PMLN said they will sue WSJ back in Oct 18? Any update on that case?
I checked the thread but no updates there...

But dont worry! We have a new deadline for Sher returning! 4-6 weeks! Lets give him some slack and say 6 weeks....so 16th Feb, only 41 days to go! ?
I have no interest in doing any extra research for you sir. But one thing I can claim that. In further development to the WSJ story it was proved that these was no transection done directly to NS and SS. It was some donation to any hospital or some Charity organization. You are one of the 5% who has capabilities to know more than Imrani Bible the Facebook tells. You can search it yourself.

This Naqvi character is only for your IK sir.

RajaRawal111

انشاءاللہ

مائنس میرا جان جگر راجہ راول
آل سو نون ایز پیر چنگڑ شریف آف نو مینز لینڈ
مائنس میرا جان جگر راجہ راول --- کیوں ڈاکٹر صاب

surfer

I have no interest in doing any extra research for you sir. But one thing I can claim that. In further development to the WSJ story it was proved that these was no transection done directly to NS and SS. It was some donation to any hospital or some Charity organization. You are one of the 5% who has capabilities to know more than Imrani Bible the Facebook tells. You can search it yourself.

This Naqvi character is only for your IK sir.
That much is even said in WSJ story. The question is about PMLN suing WSJ, which PMLN was adamant in that talk show will happened. Guess they changed their minds...

Anyway, dont worry....40 days to go!

RajaRawal111

That much is even said in WSJ story. The question is about PMLN suing WSJ, which PMLN was adamant in that talk show will happened. Guess they changed their minds...

Anyway, dont worry....40 days to go!
That is why I like talking to you. You are not Munafiq Like Citizen X and Will_bite. You admit what you know and is true. Thankyou for being honest.
Citizen X Will_Bite

For suing the WSJ. I am not connected with Nooras at all so I dont know what they will do. These Cheapsters like Daily mail and WSJ, back their stories from the mouths of IK and his disciples. For example the the story of the Earth Quake funds. SS has sued dailymail. David Rose is now continuously showing his ass in the court and saying he cannot go to Pakistan and collect the evidences on which he wrote that story.
Then based on what he had written everything in dailymail, when he had nothing in his hands. Obviously from the stuff coming out of the Ass hole of Shahzad Akbar.