تحریک انصاف حکومت نے 20 ارب ڈالر کے قرض واپس کیے

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It was you emitting the flares. I want you to come with real information. Ask someone to help you get one, if you cannot find. I am here and i will wait.
Sorry I know I am not very close to government the way u used to be. I also aware that whenever u started a thread on this forum regarding government u always provided authentic audited reports. So until I can't provide audited report on Metro projects in Punjab u are winner.

RajaRawal111

Sorry I know I am not very close to government the way u used to be. I also aware that whenever u started a thread on this forum regarding government u always provided authentic audited reports. So until I can't provide audited report on Metro projects in Punjab u are winner.
NO, absolutely I am not winning. You can even find an authentic news which summarizes the Audit. We can even discuss on that. But please come up with something real.

Okara

NO, absolutely I am not winning. You can even find an authentic news which summarizes the Audit. We can even discuss on that. But please come up with something real.
Can u share a report where Punjab government of Shahbaz Shareef paying less than Rs320/Km plus Tax rebates on the earnings of Albayrak?
Keep in mind Albarak was responsible only for the purchase, maintenance and operation of buses. They were not responsible for anything else related to metro transport infrastructure.

RajaRawal111

Can u share a report where Punjab government of Shahbaz Shareef paying less than Rs320/Km plus Tax rebates on the earnings of Albayrak?
Keep in mind Albarak was responsible only for the purchase, maintenance and operation of buses. They were not responsible for anything else related to metro transport infrastructure.
It is your La La land. I will be here if I will be living.
Please work on it so that you learn to "read & learn"