تحریک انصاف کا کوہاٹ جلسہ شروع ہونے سے قبل ہی تباہی کا شکار

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kiss chootiye se behas ker rahe ho. These MF'kers all of a sudden remember laws and constitution, but forget all of this that how can a person out on bail for money laundering cases of billions become PM. How can such people out on bail for criminal charges make up 2/3rd of the cabinet. How is a convicted criminal is getting state sponsored VVIP security and protocol. How can a person convicted with a life sentence for drug smuggling become PMs adviser. I can go on and on and on.

But whats the use they f'kers will never change nor admit it.
i know he is paid media cell personal.. so let him waste energy on replying to my posts.. this way he will earn far less as they are paid on per post basis and not on fixed salary ?

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
نوازے کی بیرونی سازش ، نسواریوں پر پچکاریوں کی بارش ، سپریم کورٹ جوڈیشل کمیشن تشکیل دے ۔ کوکینی کا مطالبہ ۔​
یہ بیرونی سازش نہیں مہا کالی مریم دیوی نے شراپ دے دیا ہے
???????‍♀️

Siberite

yes and the words are if VNC is successful, all sins will be forgiven, however if it fails, there will be consequences....
You are also referring to what is written in that diplomatic cable. The so called quotes are from the S E representative of USA in a private meeting . These are the lines from the minutes of that meeting .
Now, just look at it from another angel. Not only USA but the EU and other countries including Ukraine were not happy with IK's visit to Russia. I think it was a poor judge visit which cam in the eve of Russian attack on an independent sovereign nation .
They were not happy with his visit and didn't have any thing to do with his visit . I think it was a legit concern which everyone who support independent of small countries should support. Pakistan knows Russian well. They had a part in the breakup of our country and we should not have stood with them against the whole world at the very bad time .
1: this message is for whom?
2: which other country asked Pakistan to change the government.. on official level.. please mention
Now again , there is nothing official about that conversation . It was private meeting where the ideas were exchange. There is no " Official Letter" mentioning to change the regime . This is a faulsy under which IK taking advantage where he is turning a routine diplomatic cable in to a conspiracy .
3: these words alone mention what they wanted
These words were sent by our embassy staff ...
4: why they were meeting all the people who got together against IK be its his own party members, and/or the allied parties...

I checked it out myself. The PTI representative shanda was one of those who met with EU representative . She denied that any kind of conversation took place where they mentioned their displeasure or talked about any regime change or invited her to change the party. It was all propaganda from PTI media cell to support their narrative and nothing else.
5: USA officially accepted that they were involved in regime change across the world.. go to CIA website and you will find more than 87 excluding Pakistan... why you are defending them when they are used to do this in past.
You must be dreaming . The USA never accept anything officially even when they openly support covert operations. How they officially accepted that they changed the Pakistani Government. You are relying on one of their analyst interview in which she mentioned that US pressure worked. But there is no official acceptance from USA , as a matter of fact , they categorically denied any part in the Pakistani's internal affairs.
if i keep replying to all your points,it will be a book.. i am just trying to answer only one of your point... if you want to discuss other, kindly answer the first one and then move to next.. dont start jumping from one point to another... its an old tactic to divert attention from main issue and which you have excelled

You can raise as many points as you like. But they should must be facts not fiction. I have given you enough material to look for the answers. I don't think you will even change your instance. But the time will tell who was right.

Last edited:

Siberite

i know he is paid media cell personal.. so let him waste energy on replying to my posts.. this way he will earn far less as they are paid on per post basis and not on fixed salary ?
Are you ready to take oath on Quran ? Lets do that together.. Don't slander others only because they don't agree with you.

stranger

You are also referring to what is written in that diplomatic cable. The so called quotes are from the S E representative of USA in a private meeting . These are the lines from the minutes of that meeting .
Now, just look at it from another angel. Not only USA but the EU and other countries including Ukraine were not happy with IK's visit to Russia. I think it was a poor judge visit which cam in the eve of Russian attack on an independent sovereign nation .
They were not happy with his visit and didn't have any thing to do with his visit . I think it was a legit concern which everyone who support independent of small countries should support. Pakistan knows Russian well. They had a part in the breakup of our country and we should not have stood with them against the whole world at the very bad time .

Now again , there is nothing official about that conversation . It was private meeting where the ideas were exchange. There is no " Official Letter" mentioning to change the regime . This is a faulsy under which IK taking advantage where he is turning a routine diplomatic cable in to a conspiracy .

These words were sent by our embassy staff ...

I checked it out myself. The PTI representative shanda was one of those who met with EU representative . She denied that any kind of conversation took place where they mentioned their displeasure or talked about any regime change or invited her to change the party. It was all propaganda from PTI media cell to support their narrative and nothing else.

You must be dreaming . The USA never accept anything officially even when they openly support covert operations. How they officially accepted that they changed the Pakistani Government. You are relying on one of their analyst interview in which she mentioned that US pressure worked. But there is no official acceptance from USA , as a matter of fact , they categorically denied any part in the Pakistani's internal affairs.

You can raise as many points as you like. But they must should must be facts not fiction. I have given you enough material to look for the answers. I don't think you will even change your instance. But the time will tell who was right.
what do you call an official letter? its official meeting minutes, agreed by both parties and not just an open discussion like a think tank or so.. both sides are officials, meeting was official, and minutes were official... you did not answer my question... this message is for whom? i quote the words again " if VNC is successful, all sins will be forgiven, however if it fails, there will be consequences...."

so i did not get answer to my first three points.. lets move to point 4. you mentioned only 1 member,. i am pointing to all political parties and MNAs and media people who turned against PTI were having meetings with US officials... its all published its all factual.. you cannot deny that or ignore that fact

5. read my point again, i said across world and CIA website has those links where they accepted interfering in other countries
here is a link from wikipedia and for references, check references section, many of them from CIA/white house/gov websites
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change

word play is simple, diverting attention is a tactic, both will not work as long as one is focused and argue logically..

what are your thoughts on China if i can ask? or about talibans, islamophobia, western hypocracy or deep state? its my secondary question, you may ignore it for now

Last edited:

stranger

Are you ready to take oath on Quran ? Lets do that together.. Don't slander others only because they don't agree with you.
sure lets do it

hum dono main se jo bhi paisay le ker, ya apnay kisi mali ya zati mufad ki khatir, ya kisi bhi party ya institution ya mulk ki media cell ki nokri main yahan posting kerta hai to oss per, oos ke khandan per.. or oos ki pichli or aanay wali nasal per Allah ki lanat. or Allah ka sakht tareen azab nazil ho.. ameen..

agar aap muslim nahi to apnay mazhab ke mutabik act ker lijiay ga...

aap muslim hain to aap ke ameen ka intazar rehe ga

Siberite

what do you call an official letter? its official meeting minutes, agreed by both parties and not just an open discussion like a think tank or so.. both sides are officials, meeting was official, and minutes were official... you did not answer my question... this message is for whom? i quote the words again " if VNC is successful, all sins will be forgiven, however if it fails, there will be consequences...."
Again . These are the extractions from the minutes . Have you seen the full Script of the minutes ? This is the only line I have seen been high lighted by IK. You can only comprehend the meaning when you have a full script of the minutes in front of you . These are classical out of context lines which are being exploited for some reason . I like to see what else is in those minutes . Have you seen the full context of the text ? So, don't take a few lines out and use it to promote your line of argument.
And how was it agreed ? do you see US representative sign on that memo ?
I my knowledge , the minutes are taken by each party and keep it for their record. There is no "Official" signing on those minutes from one side or other.
You 2nd and 3rd question is directly related to the above answer.
There is no official asking for the change of regime anywhere on the memo.
These words are the words of the ambassador's memo. The memo is not an offical documents signed by both parties .

so i did not get answer to my first three points.. lets move to point 4. you mentioned only 1 member,. i am pointing to all political parties and MNAs and media people who turned against PTI were having meetings with US officials... its all published its all factual.. you cannot deny that or ignore that fact
Can you tell me who others met with them . were they meeting with USA only or other EU countries diplomats were involved ? What was discussed with them . I have yet to see any document or any statement regarding the meetings with MNA and what was discussed with them . Did ISI kept the record of the meetings and what was discussed in those meetings . And did the ISI find any evidences of any conspiracy , did they take any actions against these MNAs ? Did IK filed cases of treason against them in court ?
Only because they met ,doesn't mean that they were conspiring against them . MNAs always meeting with foreign diplomats for various reasons . Even IK when he was in opposition met many EU and US diplomats . It is not a crime to meet them . Unless you have any evidence, you can't just lump sum everything together just to fake a case against them .

5. read my point again, i said across world and CIA website has those links where they accepted interfering in other countries
here is a link from wikipedia and for references, check references section, 4 of them from CIA website
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change

Wikipedia is a updater. It is a collection for many items. It can be updated by anyone .. It is not an official statement of any country .
word play is simple, diverting attention is a tactic, both will not work as long as one is focused and argue logically..
Diversion is precisely what IK is doing . Divert the attention of his 4 years of performance and let the quom run after the truck rear light forever.
what are your thoughts on China if i can ask? or about talibans, islamophobia, western hypocracy or deep state? its my secondary question, you may ignore it for now

Chinese have shown their displeasure many times on PTI for holding the CPEC projects . Russian attack on Ukraine is a mistake and Chinese kept quite on it because of their own affair in Taiwan could be jeopardized. We can't hunker down on a principle of staying neutral when a sovereign country is attacked. Our Trading relationships wit Ukraine could be in danger. We have more trade relationship with Ukraine than Russian.

Siberite

sure lets do it

hum dono main se jo bhi paisay le ker, ya apnay kisi mali ya zati mufad ki khatir, ya kisi bhi party ya institution ya mulk ki media cell ki nokri main yahan posting kerta hai to oss per, oos ke khandan per.. or oos ki pichli or aanay wali nasal per Allah ki lanat. or Allah ka sakht tareen azab nazil ho.. ameen..

agar aap muslim nahi to apnay mazhab ke mutabik act ker lijiay ga...

aap muslim hain to aap ke ameen ka intazar rehe ga
Ameen ... Suma Ameen
And more over . Allah's curse on those who slander others without any proof , blame others without evidence
. Say Ameen .........

stranger

Ameen ... Suma Ameen
And more over . Allah's curse on those who slander others without any proof , blame others without evidence
. Say Ameen .........
ameen.. and on those who protect the criminals with their words and put all efforts to protect nahi anil munkar and do progaganda agains amr bil maroof. once again say ameen

Siberite

ameen.. and on those who protect the criminals with their words and put all efforts to protect nahi anil munkar and do progaganda agains amr bil maroof. once again say ameen
Ameen . And all those who curse ,swear and abusive other just so they can defend their habitual masters.

stranger

Ameen . And all those who curse ,swear and abusive other just so they can defend their habitual masters.
ameen, and those leaders who abuse others, and leaders who are zalmin, munafiqin, kazebeen.. oon sab per Allah ki lanat or azzab. ameen.

aap bhi bolo ameen

Siberite

ameen, and those leaders who abuse others, and leaders who are zalmin, munafiqin, kazebeen.. oon sab per Allah ki lanat or azzab. ameen.

aap bhi bolo ameen
Ameen . And their supporters here on this website abusing others and slandering others as well .

Siberite

and their supporters who are purposefully doing that even after knowing the truth. ameen

We have said Ameen to many things . I wanted to make sure that what you written about
me on the above posts ,falls in to direct and thrown back to you since you can't produce any evidence of my association with any Media cell yet you still wrote it without any proof.

stranger

We have said Ameen to many things . I wanted to make sure that what you written about
me on the above posts ,falls in to direct and thrown back to you since you can't produce any evidence of my association with any Media cell yet you still wrote it without any proof.
i said ameen.. if i am wrong curse on me.. if you are from any media cell curse on you.. Allah will decide and punish the one who is wrong

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Media and opponents ki choti choti khushiya.

Ultimately the Kohat Jalsa proved to be one of the biggest Jalsas of Imran khan.

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور