تحریک انصاف کی رہنما شیریں مزاری کو گرفتار کرلیا گیا

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
The bastards are targetting anyone who speaks out against Bajwa or the Sharifs corruption. SriLanka part 2 coming very soon. Burn the corrupt institutions who work for the criminals.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
haha yea but you make him look like a bacha, either come down on his level or set some gaols of why would you want to waste your time on dumb fucks
Honestly . He is a Noony for sure. He doesn't want to admit but I think he is planted mole in PTI supporters. Beside, what else is available here on this site for serious debate . This site is infested with low lQ trolls. You can't have any serious discussion with them . They have no mental capacity to think beyond their mental barrier . The only one member Surfer has some real ability to discuss the politics. All others are one sided blind morphed robotics.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Honestly . He is a Noony for sure. He doesn't want to admit but I think he is planted mole in PTI supporters. Beside, what else is available here on this site for serious debate . This site is infested with low lQ trolls. You can't have any serious discussion with them . They have no mental capacity to think beyond their mental barrier . The only one member Surfer has some real ability to discuss the politics. All others are one sided blind morphed robotics.

i agree that there is literally just very few with whom you can exchange thoughts

I also think he is a hidden patwari, i had warned him not to abuse but he did again so that's why

you continue your Jihad, may Allah give you success, I have also been successful in turning many imrandoos and youthias to either regular insafians or just Pakistanis,

My JIhad will also continue

Hate_Nooras

Buri Baat . Imran's image will be tarnished . ?.
You gandoos have got your Rp. A pathetic loser like you that can't find a job and has to suck Ganja dick for a living has to be the lowest of the low. I bet their dicks are dirty after you sucked them.??

Siberite

i agree that there is literally just very few with whom you can exchange thoughts

I also think he is a hidden patwari, i had warned him not to abuse but he did again so that's why

you continue your Jihad, may Allah give you success, I have also been successful in turning many imrandoos and youthias to either regular insafians or just Pakistanis,

My JIhad will also continue
It is difficult supporting any political party in Pakistan . The real power lies out of the political arena . It will take years and some really hard decisions to get the power back to people . On the other hand, by seeing the reaction of our people on streets, I doubt very much that they have matured enough to think clearly . It just sadden me that we are still unable to get the political wisdom to make the right decisions for our future as a nation . We are more fragmented, polarized and divided than ever.