تحریک انصاف کی رہنما شیریں مزاری کو گرفتار کرلیا گیا

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imrandoos think whomsoever is in pti is corruption free- unti in PTI- but the moment a person quits pti, becomes corrupt
This has nothing to do with corruption you idiot.The imported government is acting like a fascist state.60% of the cabinet of this imported gov is on bail.They are criminals.

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is difficult supporting any political party in Pakistan . The real power lies out of the political arena . It will take years and some really hard decisions to get the power back to people . On the other hand, by seeing the reaction of our people on streets, I doubt very much that they have matured enough to think clearly . It just sadden me that we are still unable to get the political wisdom to make the right decisions for our future as a nation . We are more fragmented, polarized and divided than ever.
Yeah...no hope in the near future.
?

Siberite

This has nothing to do with corruption you idiot.The imported government is acting like a fascist state.60% of the cabinet of this imported gov is on bail.They are criminals.
These are all political motivated cases through NAB . Fake , fraudulent and fabricated .

surfer

why wont you let the police and court decide, we sitting behind our screens surely can not know
Never said police and courts shouldn’t decide, I just wanted to know what the charges were. Dawn has updated the news article, it is apparently to do with alleged falsification of land records from 2008 to 2013

I also noticed that court day has issued arrest warrant for Suleman Shahbaz. Hopefully PM will ask his son to come back and give himself up immediately ?

surfer

Honestly . He is a Noony for sure. He doesn't want to admit but I think he is planted mole in PTI supporters. Beside, what else is available here on this site for serious debate . This site is infested with low lQ trolls. You can't have any serious discussion with them . They have no mental capacity to think beyond their mental barrier . The only one member Surfer has some real ability to discuss the politics. All others are one sided blind morphed robotics.
Are you sure? Someone else a few weeks ago said I’m just a troll.? Joking aside, there are plenty you can have a debate with, depends on everyone’s mood, the topic being discussed etc… but yeah, maybe not as many as there used to be…

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Crime Minister aur Bajwey ki phat---- pari hai ? Time for Imran Khan to start freedom March! Let's kick these bastards!

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are you sure? Someone else a few weeks ago said I’m just a troll.? Joking aside, there are plenty you can have a debate with, depends on everyone’s mood, the topic being discussed etc… but yeah, maybe not as many as there used to be…

I think you are probably the only one left

Siberite

Crime Minister aur Bajwey ki phat---- pari hai ? Time for Imran Khan to start freedom March! Let's kick these bastards!
Yaar , itna arsa guzar Gya hai. Tu kub taraki karo gay ? Kabhi Kabhi aapni Imrani himayat say nikal bhi aaya karo.

surfer

I think you are probably the only one left
Maybe, maybe not. There was a decent debate going on about article 63 judgement by Supreme Court a few days ago. Unfortunately due to the usual merging of threads, I lost track of it and didn’t read all the messages until the day after…

surfer

why wont you let the police and court decide, we sitting behind our screens surely can not know
Correction to my earlier post. Apparently the offences are not from 2013 to 2018 as dawn reported, but from 1972?? Mazari was six, now I’ve heard of naughty children but this is next level…

maybe we’ll get some clarity at 11.30pm tonight