تحریک لبیک کا لانگ مارچ-لاہور میں شیلنگ کی اطلاعات

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
As long as the votes of the people continue to be stolen, you will find these selected on power and the people will continue to cry . Just look at what these morons had done to Fatima Jinnah . Do you think she was not able to win her Constituency ?
So, smarten up and call spade a spade. Don't try to support the undemocratic forces which are very strong in the country. Real democracy comes with transparency and fair election. Anything else, is just the same wine with a new bottle.
keep it up wouldnt change history and definitely woudlnt change future. How come its transparent election if public voting on briyani plate?

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
keep it up wouldnt change history and definitely woudlnt change future. How come its transparent election if public voting on briyani plate?
so, in order to stop people vote for biryani plate, their votes should be stolen ? Is this the proper way of " Managing" the election so some look good? This culture won't change overnight. But let the fairness begin first and no interruption from high up to manipulate votes. This stream of jahalat will come to halt once they realize that their vote has power. Right now, they feel being used , so they preempt this use and get what they think the vote in Pakistan under these circumstances is really worth. A single plate of rice.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
so, in order to stop people vote for biryani plate, their votes should be stolen ? Is this the proper way of " Managing" the election so some look good? This culture won't change overnight. But let the fairness begin first and no interruption from high up to manipulate votes. This stream of jahalat will come to halt once they realize that their vote has power. Right now, they feel being used , so they preempt this use and get what they think the vote in Pakistan under these circumstances is really worth. A single plate of rice.
2018.election was fair pti didnt mansge to win lahore. No dhanli report anywhere. But nah sayer will remain same.

Now pti want voting using voting machine still no sayer.

Siberite

2018.election was fair pti didnt mansge to win lahore. No dhanli report anywhere. But nah sayer will remain same.

Now pti want voting using voting machine still no sayer.
Well, PTI has a problem. It is not acting up as a party which believes in parliamentary system . In parliamentary democracy , the ruling party must collaborate and work with opposition to benefit the citizens . The system will stall if both side of the parliament won't work together.
If PTI thinks that EVM is the best answer, they will have to work with opposition to change the electoral system of the country. It can't be done all alone.

in 2018, the boots were active and very active. I have seen and met ISI operators in Karachi who were there and brought people from Baluchistan to set an agenda for election prior to the election . I am an eye witness myself and I can say it on oath. It was planned during the interim admin time when those who were in charge laid down in front of army planner and generals.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well, PTI has a problem. It is not acting up as a party which believes in parliamentary system . In parliamentary democracy , the ruling party must collaborate and work with opposition to benefit the citizens . The system will stall if both side of the parliament won't work together.
If PTI thinks that EVM is the best answer, they will have to work with opposition to change the electoral system of the country. It can't be done all alone.

in 2018, the boots were active and very active. I have seen and met ISI operators in Karachi who were there and brought people from Baluchistan to set an agenda for election prior to the election . I am an eye witness myself and I can say it on oath. It was planned during the interim admin time when those who were in charge laid down in front of army planner and generals.
ok if you say so, i have voted and seen 2018 election and previous one too voted too so I know what I have seen.

after election imran khan said to open any halka opposition wanted to open.

so this is just crap pmln was dented too much due to nawaz sharif that ppl voted for pti.

You can think blame anyone but if we look back every election was rig as per politicians.

Siberite

ok if you say so, i have voted and seen 2018 election and previous one too voted too so I know what I have seen.

after election imran khan said to open any halka opposition wanted to open.

so this is just crap pmln was dented too much due to nawaz sharif that ppl voted for pti.

You can think blame anyone but if we look back every election was rig as per politicians.
And I think we should look forward to a fair and transparent election so this useless wasting of time and calling election fraud should stop.