جرمنی جانے کا آسان اور قانونی طریقہ کیا ہے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Going alone for job ?
If going for job alone then pretty much any place is ok. But to get a decent and legal job in Germany you'll have to be able to speak some German.

Try Australia. Your MBA degree, if done from an accredited institution might even be recognized there. Apply for the skilled worker program.

Aristo

Minister (2k+ posts)
If going for job alone then pretty much any place is ok. But to get a decent and legal job in Germany you'll have to be able to speak some German.

Try Australia. Your MBA degree, if done from an accredited institution might even be recognized there. Apply for the skilled worker program.
Thank u so much

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You have to compromise somewhere to start your courier.
Bhai saab is saying he has MBA and 15 years experience so hardly a start. Yes if he was in his early 20s fresh out and had 3 to 5 years to set a foundation then yes maybe.

Let me tell you how its going to be, because I have seen this story repeated soooooo many times

Being a desi as soon as he gets a entry level job, gharwalon ne bolna hai puttar hun viyah ker ley. And us desis being 100% mama's boys will agree although will have 5 gora girlfriends. Then someone from his pind will offer him jawan jahan tight choki kyu ke munda kanayda de vich hounda hai, they his run, sussaraal and gharwallay will get on his case ke puttar hun bahu nu apnay kol bula ley, or as always saas bahu ka panga start ho jaye ga, This poor guy will be working hard to make some $$$$ and in the evenings will first will have to listen to gharwalas ke what a bitch bahu rani is, kuch kaam kaaj nahi kerti then begum will bitch for another hour how his gharwalas treat her like a naukarani.

He will be barely making enough to make ends meet, send money home to his rishtedaars jin ke farmaishay he khatam nahi houngi. On top of that bahu rani bhi will also reach Kanayda and it will be even more downhill from there

? ? ? ? ?

jee_nee_us

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think you should try australia , ielts mein 7 plus lo and i think you have all other bases covered. To work in germany you need to be able to communinate in german.

Aristo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai saab is saying he has MBA and 15 years experience so hardly a start. Yes if he was in his early 20s fresh out and had 3 to 5 years to set a foundation then yes maybe.

Let me tell you how its going to be, because I have seen this story repeated soooooo many times

Being a desi as soon as he gets a entry level job, gharwalon ne bolna hai puttar hun viyah ker ley. And us desis being 100% mama's boys will agree although will have 5 gora girlfriends. Then someone from his pind will offer him jawan jahan tight choki kyu ke munda kanayda de vich hounda hai, they his run, sussaraal and gharwallay will get on his case ke puttar hun bahu nu apnay kol bula ley, or as always saas bahu ka panga start ho jaye ga, This poor guy will be working hard to make some $$$$ and in the evenings will first will have to listen to gharwalas ke what a bitch bahu rani is, kuch kaam kaaj nahi kerti then begum will bitch for another hour how his gharwalas treat her like a naukarani.

He will be barely making enough to make ends meet, send money home to his rishtedaars jin ke farmaishay he khatam nahi houngi. On top of that bahu rani bhi will also reach Kanayda and it will be even more downhill from there

? ? ? ? ?
Main German entey ka pocha tha tusi kithay pohanch gay????

Aristo

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think you should try australia , ielts mein 7 plus lo and i think you have all other bases covered. To work in germany you need to be able to communinate in german.
Meray pass university ke taraf say english language proficiency certificate hay who ielts ke jagha nahi chal sakta ??

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Meray pass university ke taraf say english language proficiency certificate hay who ielts ke jagha nahi chal sakta ??
That is even more worthless than toilet paper. You will have do Ielts. It's pretty easy. I just went and gave it with 0 prep and got 8.5

Ahmad2015

Senator (1k+ posts)
Canada is cold as fuck, pay scale is not that great, plus they don't recognize any desi degrees so basically you have to start from scratch again.

No one recognize desi degrees because you can buy them from stores like most of Pakistani legislatures

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
What is the easiest and legal way to go to Germany after 15 years of professional experience and an MBA degree?
the downside of going to germany is that you'll have to learn a new language.

go to canada or any other english speaking country.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

Find out from this site I hope that is very help full..................Best of Luck....