جرنیلوں کی سالانہ تصویر بک سے چند نمونے

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Beware everyone, patwaris like Siberite have been given a task to create rifts between the people and the army ranks.

They are hell bent on proving that Insafians are in cahoots with india or are on Indian agenda and hate the army, make the country weak.

Don't let them succeed be vigilant.

Ye ghatiya log kisi had tak bhi girsktay hen
I don't need to do it. your idiot members are in love with Bota Army .

AbbuJee

Bota Dilber Singh from PTI fouj ....

? ? ? ?
Aw_Zq1qCAAAvSSh.jpg

for your eyes only ... Enjoy!! ?

Siberite

You are one funny guy. You just warn party stogies to be aware of me as I am the issue with you guys . I am only telling you hard facts which are quite bitter to swallow. But once it is beyond the taste buds, it does majic for the body . Stop being Indian stogie and assist destabilize Pakistan .

DilDilPakistan0991

Councller (250+ posts)
You are one funny guy. You just warn party stogies to be aware of me as I am the issue with you guys . I am only telling you hard facts which are quite bitter to swallow. But once it is beyond the taste buds, it does majic for the body . Stop being Indian stogie and assist destabilize Pakistan .
Keegan Michael Key Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اس بھوتنی کے چپڑ کناتئے کے پاس جب کہنے کو کچھ نہیں ہوتا یہ چرچل کا پوتا اپنی زبان میں بھونکنے لگتا ہے

nutral is munafek

Minister (2k+ posts)
Should belong from a pimps family is a requirement in Pakistan to become a Minister,General ,Judge , Bureaucratic officer or Political leader .