جسٹس قاضی فائز عیسیٰ نے کسی بھی بینچ کا حصہ بننے سے معذرت کر لی

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)

ISLAMABAD: Justice Qazi Faez Isa has excused himself from being part of any Supreme Court (SC) bench, ARY News reported on Monday, citing sources.

Well-informed sources said that Justice Qazi Isa has penned a letter to the Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Justice, Gulzar Ahmed and excused himself from being part of any of the apex court bench.

The CJP, on the wish of Justice Isa not included him in any of the benches, said sources.

It is to be mentioned that Justice Isa will pen his dissent note this week in a case related to the provision of development funds to the lawmakers.

Last week, Chief Justice of Pakistan Gulzar Ahmed, had said that Supreme Court Justice Faez “should not hear matters involving the prime minister” in a written order on a petition pertaining to allegations that the premier distributed development funds among lawmakers.

Source
???, root gia gando,
What a fucking retard, he is like a little fucking child, who has lost his mind

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
تم یوتھیا برادری کے کمنٹ پڑھ کر ہنسی آتی ہے۔ کتنے جاہل ہو تم لوگ، جو حق پر ہے اسکے خلاف ہو۔ جو ڈٹا ہوا ہے حق پر اسکے تم خلاف ہو جاہلو۔
جہالت کا یہ دور انشاءاللہ بہت جلد ختم ہو گا۔
Excuse me, how the fuck is he in the right?, he is doing all this because he has been asked to explain his ill gotten wealth, which he fucking hasn’t, and the proof is all his actions now.

how low can you patwaris get, you are the sort of people who take oath of Quran and deny taking any money and then proven that they have.

MainBaghiHon

Minister (2k+ posts)
تم یوتھیا برادری کے کمنٹ پڑھ کر ہنسی آتی ہے۔ کتنے جاہل ہو تم لوگ، جو حق پر ہے اسکے خلاف ہو۔ جو ڈٹا ہوا ہے حق پر اسکے تم خلاف ہو جاہلو۔
Insha Allah, Yeh Jahalat Kay Dour Kay Akhri Bott Ikhatay Hogaye Hain Bas Totnay Walay Hain.

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
Excuse me, how the fuck is he in the right?, he is doing all this because he has been asked to explain his ill gotten wealth, which he fucking hasn’t, and the proof is all his actions now.

how low can you patwaris get, you are the sort of people who take oath of Quran and deny taking any money and then proven that they have.
Don't abuse on this forum. Shut your dirty mouth. Learn the habits of being part of a conversation.
Tell me why Niazi is not explaining the sources of foreign funding?
Do you have any courage to abuse Niazi as well?

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ek school teacher kaisay bahar kay mulk itni mehngi property la sakti hai?? Agar yeh haq baat hai to phir Allah hi hafiz hai.

Dr.Q

MPA (400+ posts)

bhai youthio ko samjhaaney ka koi faida nahi hei
ye nahi samjhe gey

inko kiya pata asal haq par hota hee woh he jis kee England me tau kiya Pakistan me bhi koi property nahi hoti

aur agar nikal aaye tau kiya hua

assets banana koi jurm he kiya

aadmi assest banaaye aur phir raseedey bhi rakhey

aese kese ?

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Don't abuse on this forum. Shut your dirty mouth. Learn the habits of being part of a conversation.
Tell me why Niazi is not explaining the sources of foreign funding?
Do you have any courage to abuse Niazi as well?
Do you think a SC judge should give a full money trail for his income.

Hussain1967

Justice Isa shouldn’t excuse himself from all benches. Otherwise, he won’t be able to justify his salary and perks. As far as presidential reference against him is concerned, I am of the view that either sack Asim Bajwa too or spare Justice Esa too.

Hate_Nooras

I think SC Judge should give full money trail as well as Imran Khan Niazi. Niazi sab should confirm the sources of foreign funding.
What you think?
I think you will find that IK has. Over 40,000 records and i am sure you are keen to tell us where the Noora money has come from. Over to you and your judge.

Hate_Nooras

Justice Isa shouldn’t excuse himself from all benches. Otherwise, he won’t be able to justify his salary and perks. As far as presidential reference against him is concerned, I am of the view that either sack Asim Bajwa too or spare Justice Esa too.
Bajwa doesn't decide the lives of people,a SC judge does. Why haven't the Nooras filed a case against Bajwa

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ویسے واقعی پٹواریت ایک ذہنی کیفیت کا نام ہی نہیں جینیاتی اثرات بھی شامل ہیں

?????

EyVallah Qudsi jee: This is a comment of the millennium.
PMLn should have this designed as a permanent logo on their manifesto. ?

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think you will find that IK has. Over 40,000 records and i am sure you are keen to tell us where the Noora money has come from. Over to you and your judge.
My question was specific to secret accounts related to foreign funding from citizens of two specific countries.
I don't want you to beat the bushes.
Just answer my specific question.

Hate_Nooras

My question was specific to secret accounts related to foreign funding from citizens of two specific countries.
I don't want you to beat the bushes.
Just answer my specific question.
There were no secret accounts, there was privacy issues because not everyone wants to be revealed as a donor. The list was given to the ECP but they weren't allowed to make it public. What's interesting is that some of the leaked information backfired as the Ind and Jewish doners was no such thing, they were PKs. They have come forward and said who they were.
Now that the PTI have given a list of 40,000 tell us where did the Noora billions come from. You will know as well as I that the Nooras have no donors abroad. So where did the money come from?

ihsanullah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

ISLAMABAD: Justice Qazi Faez Isa has excused himself from being part of any Supreme Court (SC) bench, ARY News reported on Monday, citing sources.

Well-informed sources said that Justice Qazi Isa has penned a letter to the Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Justice, Gulzar Ahmed and excused himself from being part of any of the apex court bench.

The CJP, on the wish of Justice Isa not included him in any of the benches, said sources.

It is to be mentioned that Justice Isa will pen his dissent note this week in a case related to the provision of development funds to the lawmakers.

Last week, Chief Justice of Pakistan Gulzar Ahmed, had said that Supreme Court Justice Faez “should not hear matters involving the prime minister” in a written order on a petition pertaining to allegations that the premier distributed development funds among lawmakers.

Source
Source: Advertisement?
what is this Bulshit? Again this is half-truth and half lie from ARY News,
Actual news is
CJP did not add him to any bench...
Stuiped and Blind Supports of IK,
This stage no difference between '' Youtheay and Putwaree''

ihsanullah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Source
Actual news is
CJP did not add him to any bench...
Stuiped and Blind Supports of IK,
This stage no difference between '' Youtheay and Putwaree''

The Sane

Actual news is