جس نے کیپٹل-١ سٹیڈیم میں ناچے نچا کے ورلڈ کپ جیتا اور کشمیر کھویا

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
یہ وہ شکل ہے جس نے کیپٹل - ١ سٹیڈیم میں بیس ہزار ناچے نچا کے ورلڈ کپ جیتا
اور پیچھے مودی کشمیر لے اڑا
آج یہ کیہ رہا ہے کہ میں چپ ہی نہیں کروں گا
بس بولی جاؤں گا - بولی جاؤں گا اور - بولی جاؤں گا
601d3277b497f.jpg

PM Khan says he will continue to raise voice for Kashmiris, till they get freedom

• Imran says even non-Muslim countries, that believe in justice, wish to see Kashmir get its due right which the United Nations had promised
  • India was behind Pulwama incident as PM Narendra Modi wanted to win the Balakot elections: PM
  • PM Khan articulated that if the people of Kashmir choose to be a part of Pakistan, or to remain independent, "this will be your right", and that they have the right to make their own independent decision.
Addressing a public gathering on Kashmir Solidarity Day in Kotli on Friday, the PM said, "I wish to remind the United Nations that you have not fulfilled your duty, did not live up to your promise."

The Prime Minister articulated that if the people of Kashmir choose to be a part of Pakistan, or to remain independent, "this will be your right", and that they have the right to make their own independent decision.

Imran said the entire Muslim nation stands with the people of Kashmir. "Even if for whatever reason some Muslim country is not (outwardly) supporting you, I guarantee that the entire Muslim world stands with you."

He said that even non-Muslim countries, that believe in justice, wish to see Kashmir get its due right which the United Nations had promised. "I also wish to give this message to the people of occupied Kashmir, we are aware of the acts of oppression and tyranny being carried out against you."

The premier said that India is continuing human rights violations in the occupied valley. "India cannot win this war and the only way to resolve the Kashmir issue is dialogue," he stated.

"No army can win against a united people. History tells us this. America, a superpower, could not win against Vietnam. They won their freedom. Afghanistan's history tells us this too. So many superpowers came there but none won against the people," PM Imran Khan said.

He also cited the example of Algerians against the French.

"Even if India brings in an army greater than 900,000, it will be up against an entire population which will never accept to be their slaves," the premier said, adding that as soon as a child is born in Kashmir "the desire for freedom awakens even in his heart".

"I tell India this today: they can never win now. Not when a people do not even accept you."

Imran Khan said that India was behind Pulwama incident as PM Narendra Modi wanted to win the Balakot elections. "Pulwama incident showed India does not want peace in the region," he said.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Feels like I’ve won the World Cup, says Imran Khan​

The PM returned to Pakistan after a three-day US trip
SAMAA | Web desk - Posted: Jul 25, 2019 | Last Updated: 2 years ago

Feels like I’ve won the World Cup, says Imran Khan

Prime Minister Imran Khan arrived in Pakistan after his first official US trip early Thursday and was greeted by the federal cabinet, PTI leaders and party supporters.
The supporters danced to the sound of the dhol and chanted slogans for the premier.
Speaking to the media, he said it feels as if he has won the World Cup and come home. We will build Pakistan according to Quaid-e-Azam’s dream, he vowed, adding that he has never bent nor will he let the nation bend.
Thieves put this country in a difficult spot, said the premier, adding that they will be held accountable. We will collect that stolen money and spend it on the people, he vowed.
Related: I’m here to clear up misunderstandings, Imran Khan tells congresspersons
He said while abroad he asked for help retrieving that money. Will make Pakistan a great country based on the principles of the State of Madinah, PM Khan said.
I promise you that I will not disappoint the nation, he added. It has taken a year to manage the country, let’s move forward now, he told the media.
The premier arrived at the Islamabad airport early Thursday after a three-day visit to the US on the invitation of President Donald Trump. He met President Trump, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, the head of the World Bank, the acting head of the IMF and congresspersons during his visit. He also met a number of Pakistani Americans.

mohib

Senator (1k+ posts)
India did not have the courage to do what it did.
??????

کیا اج کھوتا پریانی اور قیمے والے نان کی ڈبل پلیٹ کھا لی ہے ؟ میاں سانپ کی تو انڈیا اور مودی کے خلاف نات کرتے ہوئے ہوئے پھٹتی تھی ۔ اس نے تو پلیٹ میں رکھ کر سب کچھ پیش کیا ہوا تھا۔
تین بار میاں کو حکومت ملی کوئی ایک کارنامہ بتا جو اس نے کشمیر کی ازادی یا کے لیے کیا ہو؟

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
بھارت کشمیر کی خصوصی حیثیت ختم کرے تو پاکستان کو کیا کرنا چاہے. گزشتہ دس بیس تیس سال کی کشمیر کمیٹیوں نے کیا تجاویز مرتب کر رکھی تھی

RajaRawal111

Psychology wards around the country are soon gonna be filled with PDM retards. This mass marriage of impotents is unable to even produce shit, let alone any istefa or long march.
Chill and stop worrying about Pakistan. Your Pakistan lies in London
Since when did you get the dog mouth fixed over your original one.
I used to call you a little better Imrani -- zara aaonch nasl waala

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
??????

کیا اج کھوتا پریانی اور قیمے والے نان کی ڈبل پلیٹ کھا لی ہے ؟ میاں سانپ کی تو انڈیا اور مودی کے خلاف نات کرتے ہوئے ہوئے پھٹتی تھی ۔ اس نے تو پلیٹ میں رکھ کر سب کچھ پیش کیا ہوا تھا۔
تین بار میاں کو حکومت ملی کوئی ایک کارنامہ بتا جو اس نے کشمیر کی ازادی یا کے لیے کیا ہو؟

These guys fail to realize NS was the biggest supporter of India’s policy in regards to Kashmir to let the Kashmiris suffer and joined the Indian bandwagon since he was ousted by Musharraf - his sole agenda was to defame the military as much as he can and he just could not get over the fact that the military ousted him.

Why were the Indians/Americans interested to see NS or PPP in power in 2006-07 period? these two parties had given assurances to Indians and Americans they will rein in the intelligence networks established in Kashmir and Afghanistan as Musharraf was found to be playing double game from their perspective.

NS had pro-India policy which was why he was ousted by the different establishment setup.

Why in the world would NS support Kashmir or its residents when he took the pledge to support India just to make sure the military looks bad in the international arena?

He would have been happy if the military gives him all he wanted and got all the generals of his choice to completely take over all the institutions. Alas! It didn’t go the way he wanted.

Simple as that!

Wake up Pak

باپ نواز شریف 5 فروری 2014 کو بہاولپور میں، 5 فروری 2015 کو مری میں، باپ نواز شریف دسمبر 2015 میں اپنے وزیروں کو منع کرتا ہے کہ انڈیا کے خلاف نہیں بولنا اور آج یہ نفسیاتی پاگل مریم نواز جلسے میں کہتی نواز شریف کو اگر ٹائم ملتا تو کشمیر پاکستان کا حصہ ہوتا

EteAvb8WYAA6I_x

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ وہ شکل ہے جس نے کیپٹل - ١ سٹیڈیم میں بیس ہزار ناچے نچا کے ورلڈ کپ جیتا
اور پیچھے مودی کشمیر لے اڑا
آج یہ کیہ رہا ہے کہ میں چپ ہی نہیں کروں گا
بس بولی جاؤں گا - بولی جاؤں گا اور - بولی جاؤں گا
601d3277b497f.jpg

PM Khan says he will continue to raise voice for Kashmiris, till they get freedom

• Imran says even non-Muslim countries, that believe in justice, wish to see Kashmir get its due right which the United Nations had promised
  • India was behind Pulwama incident as PM Narendra Modi wanted to win the Balakot elections: PM
  • PM Khan articulated that if the people of Kashmir choose to be a part of Pakistan, or to remain independent, "this will be your right", and that they have the right to make their own independent decision.
Addressing a public gathering on Kashmir Solidarity Day in Kotli on Friday, the PM said, "I wish to remind the United Nations that you have not fulfilled your duty, did not live up to your promise."

The Prime Minister articulated that if the people of Kashmir choose to be a part of Pakistan, or to remain independent, "this will be your right", and that they have the right to make their own independent decision.

Imran said the entire Muslim nation stands with the people of Kashmir. "Even if for whatever reason some Muslim country is not (outwardly) supporting you, I guarantee that the entire Muslim world stands with you."

He said that even non-Muslim countries, that believe in justice, wish to see Kashmir get its due right which the United Nations had promised. "I also wish to give this message to the people of occupied Kashmir, we are aware of the acts of oppression and tyranny being carried out against you."

The premier said that India is continuing human rights violations in the occupied valley. "India cannot win this war and the only way to resolve the Kashmir issue is dialogue," he stated.

"No army can win against a united people. History tells us this. America, a superpower, could not win against Vietnam. They won their freedom. Afghanistan's history tells us this too. So many superpowers came there but none won against the people," PM Imran Khan said.

He also cited the example of Algerians against the French.

"Even if India brings in an army greater than 900,000, it will be up against an entire population which will never accept to be their slaves," the premier said, adding that as soon as a child is born in Kashmir "the desire for freedom awakens even in his heart".

"I tell India this today: they can never win now. Not when a people do not even accept you."

Imran Khan said that India was behind Pulwama incident as PM Narendra Modi wanted to win the Balakot elections. "Pulwama incident showed India does not want peace in the region," he said.

Raja Bahi. You were right the other day. Maryum IS the biggest idiot.

but I guess we can’t expect maryum to turn around and start criticising modi after she specifically invited modi to her daughters wedding

I know you’re very busy these days so just watch from 6 mins onwards

hello

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کشمیر کا سوداگر
جس نے کارگل محاذ پر پاکستانی فوجیوں کی پیٹھ پر چھڑا گھونپا اس نے کشمیر کا سودا کیا
جب پاکستانی فوج نے ٹیک اوور کیا تو ہاٹ لائن پر جس کے گنگلو کے منہ والے بیٹے نے ہندوستانی وزیر اعظم واجپائی کو کہا انکل ابو کو اتار دیا آپ پاکستان پر حملہ کر دیں اس نے سودا کیا کشمیر کا
جو پاکستان سے بھاگ گیا اور سعودی عرب میں فیکٹریاں بنائی اور ایک پاکستانی وہاں بھرتی نہیں کیا سب لیبر یا بنگالی تھی یا ہندوستانی اس نے سودا کیا کشمیر کا
جو مبئی حملوں میں پاکستان کو قصور وار ٹھرا رہا تھا اور ہندوستانیوں کی حمایت کر رہا تھا اس نے سودا کیا کشمیر کا
کشمیر کا سودا انہوں نے کیاجس نے ہزاروں مسلمانوں کے قاتل قصائی مودی کو گھر بغیر ویزا شادی پر بلایا
اور اس کے ساتھ پگڑیاں تبدیل کیں دنیا نے دیکھا اس نے سودا کشمیر کا
اپنی فوج کو گالیاں لیکن گلبوشن کا نام لینے میں کسے شرم آتی تھی اس نے کشمیر کا سودا کیا
لعنت اسی سوچ پر تم اور ہم ایک ہی ہیں ہم ایک رب کو پوجتے ہیں بس بیچ میں ایک لکیر آگئی ہے جس لعنتی نے کہا کشمیر کا سودا اس شخص نے کیا
آج تک اس اپوزیشن نے کشمیر کے لیے کوئی جامع بات کی ہو تو بتائے
میتل سے جس کی کارباری رشتہ داری ہے جو آج بھی ہندوساتنی جاسوسوں سے مل رہا اس نے سودا کیا کشمیر کا
جس کی فیکٹریوں سے ہندوستانی جاسوس پکڑے گئے اس نے سودا کیا کشمیر کا
جس نے مودی کی ماں کو ساڑھی بھیجی اس نے سودا کیا کشمیر کا ۔۔
نواز شریف نے ہندوستان کیخلاف بیانات نہ دینے کی ہدایت کی، سابق ترجمان دفتر خارجہ جس کی یہ سوچ تھی اس نے سوداکیا کشمیر کا
جو فخریاں اپنی بیٹی سوارج سے ملواتا تھا اس نے سودا کیا کشمیر کا
جو چھپ چھپ کر مودی سے سری لنکا میں ملاقاتیں کرتا تھا اس نے سودا کیا کشمیر کا
فوج کے خلاف بات کرنے پر جس کی ہندو میڈیا تعریف کرتے نہیں تھکتا اس نے سودا کیا کشمیر کا
آج کل جس کی بیٹی اور وہ بلوچسان پر ہندو سوچ کی حمایت کر رہیں ہیں اس نے سوداکیا کشمیر کا

ابھی حال ہی میں شاہد خاقان عباسی نے کہا ہمیں پتا تھا کہ انڈیا ہمارے خلاف سازشی پروپگنڈا کرتا ہے لیکن ہم کچھ نہیں کرتے تھے اپنے دور حکومت میں یہ لو گ ہیں سوداگر ہیں کشمیر کی آزادی کے

اپنے دور حکومت میں جن لوگوں نے 14 اگست سے منانے سے انکار کرنے والا ڈیزل پرمٹ پر بکنے بکنے والے فصل الرحمان کو کشمیر کمیٹی کا چئیرمین بنایا انہوں نے سودا کیا کشمیر کا
جس نے ہندوستان جا کر مودی کی حلف برداری گیا وہاں کشمیری رہنماو سے ملنے سے انکار کیا اس نے سودا کیا کشمیر کااور یہ کنجر کوئی اور نہیں تمھارا لیڈر نواز شریف ہے