جنرل باجوہ نے مجھے کہا کہ عمران خان کے ساتھ جائیں،مونس

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
گڑھے مردے کھودنے کا فائدہ ؟؟؟
Sir... Sir... Sir... There's much more behind this interview on Hum than anyone can imagine here.. ?

Imran Riaz Khan will also be proved wrong...

This is DEEP politics. Very DEEP...or DEEPEST, if I may say?

In Sha Allah... In few days, you'll note who's Wasim Akram +.... ?

Khan throwing spectacular Yorkers..

He has the whole suckin bunch tied by the noose...mark my words..

PTI people should get off Munis.. My best judgement..

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
گھر کا خرچہ شرچہ بھی پورا ہو رہا ہے یا سارا دن ادھر ہی منہ کالا کروا رہا ہے۔
تجھ سے صحیح بدلہ ساقہ ڈالر لے رہا ہے۔ انشااللہ تیری سُتھن بھی بِکے گی مہنگائی میں

آج تو بنتا ہے یار - آج اپنی ستھن اتار کر اپنی فوٹو پوسٹ کرو
چیھتڑوں کا ہلکا سا سائیڈ پوز مارنا -- پٹھان مر مر جائیں گے

3rd_Umpire jani1

انقلاب

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Dr Adam

Sir... Sir... Sir... There's much more behind this interview on Hum than anyone can imagine here.. ?

Imran Riaz Khan will also be proved wrong...

This is DEEP politics. Very DEEP...or DEEPEST, if I may say?

In Sha Allah... In few days, you'll note who's Wasim Akram +.... ?

Khan throwing spectacular Yorkers..

He has the whole suckin bunch tied by the noose...mark my words..

PTI people should get off Munis.. My best judgement..

The conduct of these Chaudries is always clumsy. I have seen the politics of Ch Zahur Illahi as well... full of lies and deceptions.
I'm not sure I ever had kind words for Monis..... and his conduct since dad sat on CM's chair has become even more dubious.
My comment related more to the timing of this debate. I think it would be prudent to keep quiet at this point in time and the moment the Punjab assembly is dissolved then these Chs will be at the mercy of Khan for next elections. That would be the time to get even with them for their 5 years of blackmailing.

RajaRawal111

یدھڑ ا، یدھیاں ناں مار، ساقا پہلے تیری گھٹ مارن ڈیہا اے
کرنے دے یار ساکے کو جو کرنا چاھتا ھے
تو اپنے چیتھڑوں کی فوٹو دکھا نا پٹھانوں کو

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
The conduct of these Chaudries is always clumsy. I have seen the politics of Ch Zahur Illahi as well... full of lies and deceptions.
I'm not sure I ever had kind words for Monis..... and his conduct since dad sat on CM's chair has become even more dubious.
My comment related more to the timing of this debate. I think it would be prudent to keep quiet at this point in time and the moment the Punjab assembly is dissolved then these Chs will be at the mercy of Khan for next elections. That would be the time to get even with them for their 5 years of blackmailing.
Sir. Let's see...

Yes..time is the best teller..

They have no viable choices even, since if Khan just hands in 160 out of 180 resignations, the time is over for any Punjab Govt..

The SC ruling on defections playing favorably

Dr Adam

Sir. Let's see...

Yes..time is the best teller..

They have no viable choices even, since if Khan just hands in 160 out of 180 resignations, the time is over for any Punjab Govt..

The SC ruling on defections playing favorably

That's right.