جنرل باجوہ کون ہے؟ کورس میٹ کے انکشافات

انقلاب

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeh tab ghadar nahin tha jab Khan ko laya ? Why Khan extended him for another term?
اس کا جواب تم دو کہ جسے لتر مار کر نکالا اس نے اسے ایکسٹینشن کا ووٹ کیوں دیا؟
غداری دوسرے ملک کے ساتھ مل کر اپنے ملک کو نقصان پہنچانے کو کہتے ہیں۔ جب کی تو غدار ٹھہرا

Pracha

There is no doubt that he will be remembered as as the biggest Mir Jaffer in our history.

The nation finally saw a ray of hope with all the economic, social and foreign affair indicators heading in the right direction, He literally destroyed a rapidly growing economy back to the brink of bankruptcy.

انقلاب

Bring Bajwa & company to court martial
پراچہ جی معاملہ کورٹ مارشل سے آگے نکل گیا ہے۔ اس بائیڈن کے ڈھلٹے ٹ ٹ ے کو ڈی چوک میں پاکستان سے غداری کے جرم میں فائرنگ اسکواڈ کے آگے کھڑا کرو, اور اس کی آل اولاد کو اس کی پینشن اور مفت علاج کی سہولت سے محروم کرو۔
اس بھارتی ٹاؤٹ کا جرم غدارِ وطن بریگیڈیئر رضوان سے دس گنا بڑا ہے

Aliimran1

Bajwa Bharwa Nadeem khusra Shamshad Kaliya CJs Bund ayal Athar Min Soor aur kutoray judges —— Nooray Murdari Fazlu Kanjar ——— Yeh sub Ghuddar hein aur waqt mujhay theek sabat kar raha hai ——- Agar aaj inhein BY FORCE REMOVE na ki gaya tu woh waqt doar nahi jab hum regret karnay kay elawa kuch nahi kar sakain gay​

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
We the millions of patriotic Pakistanis did not let him but the corrupt judges, corrupt bureaucrats, corrupt elite, a few corrupt high-ranking officers in the armed forces, and the wretchedly corrupt PDM leaders who conspired with the USA to have PM Imran Khan toppled from his office which has now become abubundtly clear to every patriotic Pakistani around the world.

PM Imran Khan was removed from office because he is a man of utmost honesty, sincerity, compassion, fierce patriotism, highly educated, an academic, philosophical, brilliant intellectual, sagacious, and a visionary leader born one in a million. He saved Pakistan from economic ruin after taking office in August 2018 and because of his relentless hard work and dedication he turned around Pakistan's dilapidated bankrupt economy into the most progressive and prosperous economy in the region despite combating the horrendous economic and social effects of Covid-19 on the country and its masses.

The whole world is acknowledging Prime Minister Imran Khan's most successfully, intelligently, and brilliantly handling of the Covid-19 pandemic crisis by adopting and implementing economic, health, medical and social welfare policies that saved millions of poor Pakistanis dying not only from Covid-19 but also from hunger, starvation, and destitution.

His brilliant handling and managing of Pakistan's economy and adoption of independent foreign and diplomatic policies threatened the life expectancy of Pakistan's malevolently corrupt opposition political leaders and the corrupt elite who feared being wiped out from Pakistan's politics if Imran Khan stayed his full term in office. So, they all conspired with the USA, Zionist Israel, and India to have a regime change in Pakistan and remove him and PTI from power, And, they succeeded in overthrowing his regime with the help of Pakistani traitors, lotas, and conspirators in the judiciary and establishment.

This is the greatest lamentable and horrific tragedy that could have afflicted Pakistan's political history to have removed a great prime minister and leader who was highly competent, highly efficient, able, pragmatic, visionary, utmost honest, immensely sincere, fiercely patriotic and restored Pakistan's global image and prestige not only in the Muslim world but in the whole world.

yahyakhan100

MPA (400+ posts)
I believe Bajwa is planning for huge Rigging. My whole family’s vote is moved from Karachi to different areas of interior Sind. All of us voted for PTI in 2013 and 2018 in Karachi and all our votes moved all of a sudden. My sister get it rectified but again her vote is moved to interior Sind. PTI need to act now before it’s too late. It’s an organised rigging plan by Bajwa.

Bebabacha

Senator (1k+ posts)
I believe Bajwa is planning for huge Rigging. My whole family’s vote is moved from Karachi to different areas of interior Sind. All of us voted for PTI in 2013 and 2018 in Karachi and all our votes moved all of a sudden. My sister get it rectified but again her vote is moved to interior Sind. PTI need to act now before it’s too late. It’s an organised rigging plan by Bajwa.
Send all this with evidence to PTI according to Asad umer they are collexting it and once they have the eveidence they will go to court