جنرل عاصم منیر کی بطور آرمی چیف تعیناتی، بھارتی میڈیا چیخ پڑا

asimna.jpg

سابق ڈی جی آئی ایس آئی جنرل عاصم منیر کی بطور آرمی چیف تقرری کے معاملے پر بھارتی میڈیا میں صفِ ماتم بِچھ گئی ہے، بھارتی ٹی وی اینکرز کی چیخیں دور دور تک سنائی دے رہی ہیں۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق پاکستان کی تاریخ میں پہلی بار ایک ایسے جنرل کوآرمی کا سربراہ لگایا گیا ہے جو اپنے کیریئر کے دوران ملٹری انٹیلی جنس اور آئی ایس آئی کے سربراہ کے طور پر فرائض سرانجام دے چکے ہیں، ایسے افسر کی بطور آرمی چیف تعیناتی پڑوسی ملک بھارت کو ہضم نہیں ہورہی، ا س کا اندازہ بھارتی میڈیا پر سنائی دینے والی اینکرز کی چیخوں سے بخوبی لگایا جاسکتا ہے۔

بھارتی اینکرز نے جیسے ہی پاکستانی وزیراعظم میاں شہباز شریف کی جانب سے جنرل عاصم منیر کو آرمی چیف تعینات کرنے کی منظوری کی خبر سنی تو اسی وقت بھارتی میڈیا پر سوگ کا سماں چھا گیا۔

بھارتی صحافی یہ سوال اٹھاتے نظرآتے ہیں کہ عاصم منیر کا رویہ انڈیا کیلئے سخت کیوں ہے؟

اینکرز نے پاکستان اور پاک فوج کے خلاف ہرزہ سرائی شروع کردی، ایسا محسوس ہوتا ہے کہ پاکستان کی جانب سے جنرل عاصم منیر کو آرمی چیف لگانے کے فیصلے نے مودی سرکار اور بھارتی میڈیا کے 27 فروری کے آپریشن سوئفٹ ریٹارٹ کےزخم تازہ کردیئے ہیں۔

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

بی جے پی اور پی ٹی آئ
دونوں سگے بھائ بھائ
یہ درمیان میں عاصم کی
لمبی دیوار کہاں سے آئ

Siberite

We don't care/mind anything said by paid haraam khors.

What I posted was for other genuine readers. so Chill.
So, this guy wasn't your real leader at the time when he was meeting Modi? Right?
You guys are totally corrupted. Leaders of the different nations meet each other all the time. Even Bhutto, tried to release the war prisoners from India sat down with Ghandi after the war defeat. That doesn't mean they compromise on their national issues. But because you are part of the propaganda campaign, everything looks foggy from your glasses.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So, this guy wasn't your real leader at the time when he was meeting Modi? Right?
You guys are totally corrupted. Leaders of the different nations meet each other all the time. Even Bhutto, tried to release the war prisoners from India sat down with Ghandi after the war defeat. That doesn't mean they compromise on their national issues. But because you are part of the propaganda campaign, everything looks foggy from your glasses.

Oh really? Leaders do meet and sometimes with warmth too, but lost brothers meet like Modi/Nawaz. But like I said before we don't care about paid haram khors doing their propaganda, it is only for other readers. So chill and you don't have to defend the warm relation of RSS Modi and Nawaz.

Siberite

Oh really? Leaders do meet and sometimes with warmth too, but lost brothers meet like Modi/Nawaz. But like I said before we don't care about paid haram khors doing their propaganda, it is only for other readers. So chill and you don't have to defend the warm relation of RSS Modi and Nawaz.
Lol. I understand your urge to run away. Basis on a picture, the propaganda machine is out trying to discredit everyone, is an old trick which doesn't work. I am also writing it so the readers can judge how poisonous and polarizing the propaganda is of some PTI snakes.

miafridi

Lol. I understand your urge to run away. Basis on a picture, the propaganda machine is out trying to discredit everyone, is an old trick which doesn't work. I am also writing it so the readers can judge how poisonous and polarizing the propaganda is of some PTI snakes.

Paid haraam khors trying to tell others about right and wrong. ? Such comments should be in jokes section. You want to continue this discussion forever, you will get it. Keep the jokes coming. I don't mind. ?

Siberite

Paid haraam khors trying to tell others about right and wrong. ? Such comments should be in jokes section. You want to continue this discussion forever, you will get it. Keep the jokes coming. I don't mind. ?
Who are you? A know PTI propagandist. If you can't bear the criticism, stop bull shititng the crap out here. I have every right to reply to the nonsense which has been written here by the PTI stogies.

miafridi

Who are you? A know PTI propagandist. If you can't bear the criticism, stop bull shititng the crap out here. I have every right to reply to the nonsense which has been written here by the PTI stogies.

Your rights are sold to beggars to speak for them and I said in the start that I don't mind things said by Paid haram khor parasites. I do however pity them and wish that they had some respectful way of earning.

Siberite

Your rights are sold to beggars to speak for them and I said in the start that I don't mind things said by Paid haram khor parasites. I do however pity them and wish that they had some respectful way of earning.
Lol.. you don't mind but you are defending like anything. Listen, continue to keep your head inside the cave .. I don't mid neither, neither give a shit about some PTI pollster .

miafridi

Lol.. you don't mind but you are defending like anything. Listen, continue to keep your head inside the cave .. I don't mid neither, neither give a shit about some PTI pollster .

I defend with facts, and I don't expect paid haraam khors to get the point because they have to say what they are told by their masters. I only do this for the readers. ?

Siberite

I defend with facts, and I don't expect paid haraam khors to get the point because they have to say what they are told by their masters. I only do this for the readers. ?
What facts? A NS picture with Modi is worth more for the propaganda purposes than IK's picture? I have seen the performance of Lota Bus for the last 3 and half year of rule. Not a single idiot left in Pakistan who was not the member of this lota regime, from Asad to Hafeez to Tareen. And these are the hard facts which you won't talk. Your extend of propaganda stops at character assassination of others. And these are your home-made fabrications which you call facts. Enjoy a pack of lies, but remember, they don't last long.

miafridi

What facts? A NS picture with Modi is worth more for the propaganda purposes than IK's picture? I have seen the performance of Lota Bus for the last 3 and half year of rule. Not a single idiot left in Pakistan who was not the member of this lota regime, from Asad to Hafeez to Tareen. And these are the hard facts which you won't talk. Your extend of propaganda stops at character assassination of others. And these are your home-made fabrications which you call facts. Enjoy a pack of lies, but remember, they don't last long.

Haha Paid haraam khors can't talk facts but they only talk what they are told by their masters. I do enjoy when they talk more than they are paid for. ?

Siberite

Haha Paid haraam khors can't talk facts but they only talk what they are told. Don't talk more than you are paid for. It's only worth when someone doesn't know your reality.
You repeated this word so many times that make me wonder if this is what you all do. Get paid to write crap here about others. I wrote you the facts, try to deny them and tell me if not every lota of Pakistan became the member of lota regime ln last 3 and half year.

miafridi

You repeated this word so many times that make me wonder if this is what you all do. Get paid to write crap here about others. I wrote you the facts, try to deny them and tell me if not every lota of Pakistan became the member of lota regime ln last 3 and half year.

Arguing with Paid haraam khor parasites is not my thing. Yes but keep on replying is something I can keep on doing indefinitely depending on my mood and choice.