جن کو سزا ہونی وہ ملک کے فیصلے کر رہے ہیں،عمران خان ،مکمل پریس کانفرنس

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Banana Republic run by beggars who are willing to be puppets of someone who are in control of their ventilator.

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Banana republic run by illegal mixed achar beggars who are willing to be puppets of someone who are in control of their ventilator.

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کن جاہلوں اور نا اہلوں کو مسلط کر دیا گیا ہے

https://twitter.com/x/status/1529048915693211648
گدھے کا بچہ نطفہ حرام امرتسر رام گلی کے چکلے والا گشتی زادہ مقصود چپڑاسی جاہل گاما ماجھا اور نطفہ حرام کار چور کباڑیا مٹھو کباڑیا جیسے تھرڈ کلاس والے نطفہ حرام ملک دشمنی اور حرام زدگی گشتی پن پر آئیں گے تو یہئ جہالت ہوگی

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
well his chacha susar was. general janjua. u guys own it. unless he converted by himself like atif mian. Will u marry your girls to some1 who doesn't believe mirza to be a prophet. I know I won't be happy if my daughter or son wanted to marry outside Islam ( may Allah protect us from trials ) so agar bajwa nay aisha to bhagaya nahee then there is a high likelihood that he is. u guys have an issue with pk because it is the only muslim majority country that declares you non muslim but then again your majority is from this area.

I agree with u that generals have caused much havoc, but that doesn't remove the fact that type community has an axe to grind against Pakistan and the probability of bajwa being qadiani is very high

His chacha susar was Janjua, and Janjua is the finest Gerneral in Pakistan history. My real Chacha isnt Ahmadi and all of my cousins (2 borthers and 5 sisters)l are not ahmadi but belongs to Sunni family. many of my relatives are not Ahmadies , so what does it mean ?? One of my uncle is elected MPA in Punjab from sunni family. Bajwa isn't Ahmadi , that's it. If he is a relative of any Ahmadi does not make him Ahmadi. Just suppose that he is Ahmadi so does it mean that all Ahmadies are responsible what he is doing right now?? If it is what the people think then the sunnis or shias and all other sects are respoonsible for steps taken by shareef , Zardari , Musharaf, zia etc etc. I hope you understand .

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Eik tu tumhain bhi shouq hai injesay Jahiloon say conversation karnay ka. Dosra tum fascist group ko Ikhlaaq seekha rahay ho. Kidher Zindagi Guzari hai ?

ziada tar tau main ignore hi kerta hoon laikan kabi kabi jawab dena chahye. Takkah atmaam-e-hujjat hoti rehe. Phir b kisi ka dil jhoot per qaim rehne ka kerta hai tau wo kerta rehe.

Kavalier

Sir ji , mayn tou Ramzan say keh raha hoon k late karrehy hayn, jaldo karayn aur seedha uss ka naam layn jo iss saray maslay ki jurh hay. Ab bhi shukar hay itni dair nhi hoi lakin agar faida tab hi hoga jab seedha naam lay k bataya jayega k asal mujrim kon hayn, yeah david lu, zardari, cherry blossom etc say ab koi faida nhi hona, hona hota tou pooray month say jalso mayn kaha jaraha hay, kuch farq para? Sirf aik dafa halka sa ishara kiya k ji salar tha Mir Jaffar, tou kesa zabardast reaction aaya tha, public bhi tayyar hay, time bhi abhi hay, PTI aur Khan saab k pass historical moqa aaya hay, abhi inhon nay zaya kiya tou kabhi wapis nahi aaskayn gay

Aliimran1

Allah hifazat karay ga aur kamyab karay ga —— Insha Allah​

Bajway ka monh kala jo ga​

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Criminals backed by Powerful Organs have captured Pakistan and Mafia taken place of Honesty now the suggested name of Pakistan is " Mujramanistan".

Daaku Chore apnay cases ko khatam kernay k liay hakumat nahi chor rahey kewk Powerful organs have no concerned over corruption of Mafia.

Pakistan ka Allah Hafiz.
I have a better Idea.....instead of worrying about changing our name....change YOUR name to Mujraman.....

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
His chacha susar was Janjua, and Janjua is the finest Gerneral in Pakistan history. My real Chacha isnt Ahmadi and all of my cousins (2 borthers and 5 sisters)l are not ahmadi but belongs to Sunni family. many of my relatives are not Ahmadies , so what does it mean ?? One of my uncle is elected MPA in Punjab from sunni family. Bajwa isn't Ahmadi , that's it. If he is a relative of any Ahmadi does not make him Ahmadi. Just suppose that he is Ahmadi so does it mean that all Ahmadies are responsible what he is doing right now?? If it is what the people think then the sunnis or shias and all other sects are respoonsible for steps taken by shareef , Zardari , Musharaf, zia etc etc. I hope you understand .
never said that they are all responsible, that is why I used the word high probability. but there is a motive there. The links that I was establishing is that if a grandfather accepted qadiyaniat then there is a high chance all his children, grand children are. The differences with you guys are religious and not political. However the motive for an action is there.