جو میرے دل میں ہوتا ہے وہ عمران خان کی زبان پر ہوتا ہے-ترک صدر طیب اردوگان

peaceandjustice

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عمران خان ایک خوددار دیانتدار انسان ھے لیکن عمران خان کو حرام خور اینکرز صحافیوں سیاست دانوں نیب عدلیہ الیکشن کمیشن نے اندرونی مسائل میں پھنسایا ہؤا ھے جس سے ملک اور قوم کی معاشی ترقی، مضبوطی اور طاقت حاصل کرنے میں ٹائم لگ رہا ھے اللّٰہ عمران خان کی مدد فرمائے۔

peaceandjustice

Pakistan and Turkey should lead the case of Palestine!
آپ کی بات ٹھیک ھے مگر موجودہ حالات میں مشکل نظر آتا ھے
پاکستان کی بد قسمتی گزشتہ 40 سالوں سے سیاسی کرپشن لوٹ مار ،حرام خور میڈیا اینکرز تجزیہ نگار صحافیوں کرپٹ سیاست دانوں کرپٹ نظام کرپٹ جسٹس سسٹم، کرپٹ اداروں کی وجہ سے کمزور ملک ھے ہمیشہ طاقتور ملک سیاسی معاشی ترقی والے ملک دوسروں کی مدد کر سکتے ہیں امید ھے پاکستان کرپٹ سیاست دانوں کرپٹ نظام کرپٹ جسٹس سسٹم کرپٹ میڈیا کے چنگل سے آزاد ہو گیا تو اللّٰہ کے فضل و کرم سے ضرور کمزور ملکوں کی مدد کرے گا انشاءاللہ

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks but no thanks.
I can see that you are proactive on Israel Palestine issue..muddae sust gawah chust wala muamla hai. If we shouldn't condemn Israel and raise the issue of Palestine. Then why you ask UN and the world to support Kashmir cause? Nations support or condemn situations based on what is right or wrong. I don't care whether Arabs or other Muslim leaders won't say anything but we as humans and Muslims should support the oppressed not the oppressors. You should know that West always consider Islam as terrorism and whenever it comes to Muslims whether it's ban on niqab or blasphemous cartoons, war on Iraq and Afghanistan..they just support each other.

Sohail Shuja

Pakistan and Turkey should lead the case of Palestine!
لوگوں کو بھلے یہ بات دیوانے کا خواب لگے، لیکن ایک دن انشاءاللہ ایسا ہی ہوگا۔ اس وقت مسلم دنیا میں ان دونوں جیسے متحرّک لیڈر اور کوئی نہیں۔ بس دعا کیجیئے جلد ہی اس آئی ایم ایف ک قرض کی لعنت سے پہلے جان چھُٹ جائے۔

Walking Dead

Imran and Tabib, Two mad men. They will destroy muslims. as Pakistani. Imran is emotional and he has no vision. Our foolish foreign policy has disgraced us in the world faster than Pakistan has become insignificant in recent years. We, stuck in conservatism, are unable to keep up with the changing world. If we want to go along with world we should recognize Isreal as soon as possible. If we do not realize the bitter ground realities, the masterpiece policy of hatred and violence will bring us further down. We will continue to sing against Jews and Hindus, but in the civilized world we will be recognized as a garrison state. If we do not understand the facts correctly, the sanctions imposed on our citizens by the UAE today may be considered by France and other developed countries:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
If we shouldn't condemn Israel and raise the issue of Palestine.
That is just your assumption, which is false. Just because I criticize hamas and the palestinians, does not automatically mean I support Israel and condone its actions. Israel is a criminal apartheid state who is involved in an illegal military occupation, that part doesn't change. I'm just tired of Palestinians and Arabs always being portrayed as totally innocent and free from blame just because they are our "Islami biradars"
Then why you ask UN and the world to support Kashmir cause?
Having world support is meaningless it's just politicking, only when India and Pakistan eventually sit down and iron out this matter will it get resolved.
I don't care whether Arabs or other Muslim leaders won't say anything but we as humans and Muslims should support the oppressed not the oppressors.
That is true, but personally I have no real sympathy for the oppressed in this matter because I have spent 40 plus years dealing with Palestinians and they are some of the most arrogant and despicable people I have met, and you should see how they treat us Asians. You would think for an oppressed nation, they would have more sympathy and compassion for others but its the total opposite. I have seen them treat Indian and Pakistani labourers worse than animals and this is not just one or twice, So sorry if I can't draw tears in all of this.
You should know that West always consider Islam as terrorism and whenever it comes to Muslims whether it's ban on niqab or blasphemous cartoons, war on Iraq and Afghanistan..they just support each other.
As for the niqab ban, I actually support it and their country their rules, dont like it, don't go or leave. When they visit Muslim countries they are also required to dress modestly and not like its a tenet of Islam that has to be followed, in fact there is 0 requirement for niqab in Islam.

Cartoons is just trolling, its a self fulfilling destructive cycle, they claim that Muslims are all backward violent barbarians that they cannot even stomach a few cartoons and to prove their point they publish them and like idiots we fall for their trap. If we would have just ignored them, just like any other troll after one or two times they would stop.

War on Iraq and Afghanistan had nothing to do with Islam it was mostly internal and geo politics. The great American Military Industrial Complex needed another cataclysmic event to keep it moving so 9/11 was manufactured and the two softest targets were hit. And obviously they are allies so they will support each other.

arafay

This erdogaan is big drama. Pakistan should stay away from him. If Turkey really wants to help Palestine, they should

1) cut all trade with Israel
2) discontinue recognizing the state of Israel