جہازوں میں ڈالروں سےبھرےبیگ بیرون ملک کس وزیر کےگئے؟شاہین صہبائی کا انکشاف

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Cocomo Miftah ismail manhoos laeen shaks ki family ne dollars mulk se bahar nikale hain. It was 500 million dollars. Insider information confirmed. It belongs to Sharif family. Razeel sharif took all their wealth in the shape of dollars and took it out of the country. It has been deposited in Bahamas Offshore banks.

Zulu67

Senator (1k+ posts)
My dear Shaheen Sahib, So what if 500 million dollars of Shareefs left in a private jet and those custom officials are not responsible, main concern of our lefafa journalist is ,Tousha khanah, and Imrans wrist watch which he sold legally.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Where was he when these so-called bags full of dollars were being loaded on plane. Did he call and let the authorities know? I guess, he did, and they told him to come and load those bags in his car and take it if he can find them. This asshole is worse than a Fifacuttan village woman.

Rambler

Where was he when these so-called bags full of dollars were being loaded on plane. Did he call and let the authorities know? I guess, he did, and they told him to come and load those bags in his car and take it if he can find them. This asshole is worse than a Fifacuttan village woman.

Tuu kiun preshan hota hey laanti - terey muqaddar mein to social security ki hraam kheraat hey aur suur se badterr zindagi.

Siberite

Tuu kiun preshan hota hey laanti - terey muqaddar mein to social security ki hraam kheraat hey aur suur se badterr zindagi.
Oyee Ghutiya Pani kay maggot. Last time spray karnay say tu 3 huftay aapnay hole main chupa raha tha . Ab pher spray ki yaad aae hai ?

mughals

they all need money and dollars have evaporated. A movie-type fight will follow

pak_aus

Senator (1k+ posts)
oh pheen yaka kis mulk se banifits kha rahe hu sahi sahi batana ????

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ye Nawaz.Zardari aur RCO ke kuch logo ke $$ they.Iss ke elawa kitnay bags gey ho gein?Us ka kisi ko pta hi nahi ho ga.UAE se in bags ki clearance do sorato mein ho sakti ha.Ya tu ye bags diplomatic saman mein clear howay ho gein. ya UAE ke officials bhi iss money laundering mein shamal they.