جہانگیرترین گروپ کا باقاعدہ اعلان،صوبائی،قومی اسمبلی میں پارلیمانی لیڈرمقرر

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Wish IK had listened to Justice Wajih.
I have been saying for the last 5/7 years that IK has no talent to recognise people. He has zero understanding of building a team and very thin eared. Was utterly disappointed when he dismissed Justice Wajih, then let Brig Samson go, then kasoori , then Javed Hashmi, Omar Cheema and the list goes on and on...

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have been saying for the last 5/7 years that IK has no talent to recognise people. He has zero understanding of building a team and very thin eared. Was utterly disappointed when he dismissed Justice Wajih, then let Brig Samson go, then kasoori , then Javed Hashmi, Omar Cheema and the list goes on and on...
سر جی باقی تو نامُ ٹھیک ہیں مگر آپ نے حرامیُ اور کنجر جاوید جعلی ہاشمی اور کنجروں کے مخدوم ااور جنرل ضیا کے حرامی سپرمٗ سے پیدا شدہ کا نامُ غلط شامل کیا ہے اگر اس کنجر کا نام ہئ لینا تھا تو پھر سوہو کی بوڑھی گشتی ریحام رمضان اور گلا لئی کا نام بھی جیدا کنجر کی طرح کا ہی ہے باقی اصلی لوگوں میںُ حامد خانُ اور شاید جنرل حامد ہی نام تھا صوبائی محتسب کا نام بھی شامل کرلیںُ باقی سارےنامُ ٹھیک ہیں

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
سر جی باقی تو نامُ ٹھیک ہیں مگر آپ نے حرامیُ اور کنجر جاوید جعلی ہاشمی اور کنجروں کے مخدوم ااور جنرل ضیا کے حرامی سپرمٗ سے پیدا شدہ کا نامُ غلط شامل کیا ہے اگر اس کنجر کا نام ہئ لینا تھا تو پھر سوہو کی بوڑھی گشتی ریحام رمضان اور گلا لئی کا نام بھی جیدا کنجر کی طرح کا ہی ہے باقی اصلی لوگوں میںُ حامد خانُ اور شاید جنرل حامد ہی نام تھا صوبائی محتسب کا نام بھی شامل کرلیںُ باقی سارےنامُ ٹھیک ہیں
I think SMQ bhi tu angreezon ke waqt se talway chat rha hai in people that are in corridor of power. Javed Hashmi us se tu shayad behtar tha. Still remember when chacha kuppi introduced him in Karachi jalsa to Khan as the guy who single handedly destroyed PMLN and Khan instantly made him President saying that there has been no one like him in the politics of subcontinent. He must posses something that Khan gave him such a big responsibility and Sharifs too trusted him with their party when they were going in exile.

Hate_Nooras

Javed Hashmi? The haraami Budha?

Hate_Nooras

Justice Wajih, Fauzia Kasuri, Tasneem Noorani, Akbar S babar, Hamid Khan were gems. That actual PTI would have changed the fate of this country.
Kaptaan is fighting a lone battle. He can't work with these haraamis nor work with them. Politics is a dirty game and 99% of PK are dirty. It's just the degrees that separates the parties.

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lo....what will happen to those PTI jokers claiming IK is last hope? IK se behtar 36 hopes mil jaengey....anyways....next government will be decided by this other laanti JKT....wadda aya last hope