جہانگیر ترین مافیا ہیں : رہنما تحریک انصاف شہریار آفریدی

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

روئے ارض پر یہ وہ شاہکار نمونہ ہے جسے وزیر ہو کر بھی سینیٹ میں ووٹ ڈالنے کا طریقہ نہیں آتا . اس شخص سے سلطان راہی کی طرح کی ایکٹنگ اور جذباتی قسم کی بک بک جتنی مرضی کروا لو . اپنے کام سے کام رکھ تو، عدالتیں جہانگیر ترین سے بھی نپٹ لیں گی . ہر بندہ جج بنا پھرتا ہے ہمارے ملک میں

I have no love lost for JKT, but com'on give me a brake. Bring him to justice and give him a chance to defend himself, everything will become crystal clear.
Masla kaya hai?? Shehzad Akbar, Shafqat Mehmood and now this aqal e kuul??

RasageerLohar

MPA (400+ posts)
The way Tareen is acting, looks like he is guilty as heck and wants investigations to stop. hence this blackmailing
He is acting just like Nawaz Sharif. Lost all my respect with the games he is playing by trying to blackmail government.
ترین صاحب ، رسیدیں دکھاؤ اور تلاشی دو

Dr Adam

The way Tareen is acting, looks like he is guilty as heck and wants investigations to stop. hence this blackmailing
He is acting just like Nawaz Sharif. Lost all my respect with the games he is playing by trying to blackmail government.
ترین صاحب ، رسیدیں دکھاؤ اور تلاشی دو

میرا بھی یہی نقطہ ہے جہانگیر ترین کے کیس پر جو آپ کا ہے . جہانگیر کوئی دودھ کا دھلا ہوا نہیں ہے، جو شخص ان سائیڈ ٹریڈنگ کے جرم میں سپریم کورٹ سے سزا یافتہ اور تا حیات نااہل ہے احتمال ہے کہ وہ ان الزامات سے بھی شاید بری الذمہ نہ ہو لیکن ہر بندہ اب عدالت کے فیصلے کا انتظار کیے بغیر طرم خان بن کر اپنی عدالت لگا کر اپنے فیصلے دینے بیٹھ گیا ہے . یہ بہت زیادتی ہے اس کے ساتھ​

My point is-----> Give the man a fair trial and give him a chance to defend himself. PERIOD.

Last edited:

Aristo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Meray khiyal say PTI k kisi b level k leader ko media pay Jahangir tareen k baray baat karnay ke zaroorat nahi hay yeh os k against batain kar k Jahangir tareen ko sauch sabit kar rahay hain k meray khilaf sazish ho rahi hay aqal k andho who mujrim hay yan nahi government nay apna kam kar diye os k khilaf case register ho giya ab adalat janay aour who janay tum loagon ko khamosh bethnay main ab masla kia hay ????

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
JKT tou full time mujrim/mafia hoga hi, aisa lagta bhi hay, lakin yeah Afridi wohi chawal hay nay jisnay kaha tha k Rana Sanaullah k khilaf video evidence hay, kiyon nahi lata wo evidence samnay? Fouj ki polish karnay say banda aqalmand nahi balkay aisa ho jata hay jesa yeah banda ho gaya hay...
Pata nahi Khan saab ko kab samaj aayegi k koi 2,4 serious aur kaam k banday bhi rakh layn.... zrara bhi ability nahi hay Khan saab k pass banday ko sahi say parkhnay ki, na hi team selection ki... :(

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Those PTI members criticizing Tareen have done nothing of worth for the party. If Tareen was not caught up in this sugar scandal I suspect he would be Imran Khan's right hand man right now and they know it.

All the accusations are designed to influence the courts to make sure he doesn't come back. Some rather underhand people want to control the party which is going to be bad for the future.

merapakistanzindabad

MPA (400+ posts)
He is himself and idiot. Mujhe to lagta hae ke iss harami ne jaan bhuj ke ticket karabiner kia senate ka . Kahin se pese pakar lie hongein. Yeh sabse bekar banda hae. Bus iss se mola jhat ke dialogue suno. Yeh wese bharke marta rehta hae bear mein. Oor doosra bekar insan Ali mohamad khan....

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
JKT tou full time mujrim/mafia hoga hi, aisa lagta bhi hay, lakin yeah Afridi wohi chawal hay nay jisnay kaha tha k Rana Sanaullah k khilaf video evidence hay, kiyon nahi lata wo evidence samnay? Fouj ki polish karnay say banda aqalmand nahi balkay aisa ho jata hay jesa yeah banda ho gaya hay...
Pata nahi Khan saab ko kab samaj aayegi k koi 2,4 serious aur kaam k banday bhi rakh layn.... zrara bhi ability nahi hay Khan saab k pass banday ko sahi say parkhnay ki, na hi team selection ki... :(
He is good at selecting Cricket teams and he runs the country as if he is running a cricket team. If he was good at politics and governance, he would have never kept people like Faisal Vowda, Shahryar Afridi, Ali Muhammad Khan, Ali Zaidi, Zartaj Gul etc. close to him. These people would have never made into cabinet. They would have been mere MNAs.

PakXameen

Voter (50+ posts)

میرا بھی یہی نقطہ ہے جہانگیر ترین کے کیس پر جو آپ کا ہے . جہانگیر کوئی دودھ کا دھلا ہوا نہیں ہے، جو شخص ان سائیڈ ٹریڈنگ کے جرم میں سپریم کورٹ سے سزا یافتہ اور تا حیات نااہل ہے احتمال ہے کہ وہ ان الزامات سے بھی شاید بری الذمہ نہ ہو لیکن ہر بندہ اب عدالت کے فیصلے کا انتظار کیے بغیر طرم خان بن کر اپنی عدالت لگا کر اپنے فیصلے دینے بیٹھ گیا ہے . یہ بہت زیادتی ہے اس کے ساتھ​

My point is-----> Give the man a fair trail and give him a chance to defend himself. PERIOD.

I agree that fair trail should be given to anyone but JKT is lately prepping up for some political posturing ( I call
It blackmailing) and naturally reaction will come too. Courts will decide the case but in the meantime PTI leadership has to tackle this as well since our nation has dementia and they will forget about the real issue of sugar mafia and keep discussing how JKT was once an ATM for IK and now an enemy. Both has to be dealt with at this time and I think this is where Afridi’s statement is coming from.

Dr Adam

I agree that fair trail should be given to anyone but JKT is lately prepping up for some political posturing ( I call
It blackmailing) and naturally reaction will come too. Courts will decide the case but in the meantime PTI leadership has to tackle this as well since our nation has dementia and they will forget about the real issue of sugar mafia and keep discussing how JKT was once an ATM for IK and now an enemy. Both has to be dealt with at this time and I think this is where Afridi’s statement is coming from.
Ideally under normal circumstances..... YES, I totally agree with you, in fact I would be more hard hitting if the opponent was from the opposition parties. But here the case is little different & sensitive, given the situation... the position both for the federal government and the Punjab government is very tight, and in my opinion it requires a prudent and a calculated approach. Instead of putting fuel on the fire, "wait and watch" policy will pay more dividends than this unnecessary "he said, she said, I said, you said" bickering approach. At best there could be one focal person for the two governments to politely counter this coup d'etat of JKT without becoming judgmental before the court's verdict.
What I have learnt in my life is to always keep one window open. Imran is handling it in a graceful manner, i.e, not letting his vent out publicly on JKT.
Instead of fed ministers jumping into foray I would leave the matter with Shehbaz Gill typos with clear instructions... NOT to cross the limits. On SG's criticism, JKT will take it like "keh isko bak bak kernay kee aadat hai", and the wedge between IK and JKT will not become that wide and unmanageable.

My opinion.... you can differ with it.

PakXameen

Voter (50+ posts)
Ideally under normal circumstances..... YES, I totally agree with you, in fact I would be more hard hitting if the opponent was from the opposition parties. But here the case is little different & sensitive, given the situation... the position both for the federal government and the Punjab government is very tight, and in my opinion it requires a prudent and a calculated approach. Instead of putting fuel on the fire, "wait and watch" policy will pay more dividends than this unnecessary "he said, she said, I said, you said" bickering approach. At best there could be one focal person for the two governments to politely counter this coup d'etat of JKT without becoming judgmental before the court's verdict.
What I have learnt in my life is to always keep one window open. Imran is handling it in a graceful manner, i.e, not letting his vent out publicly on JKT.
Instead of fed ministers jumping into foray I would leave the matter with Shehbaz Gill typos with clear instructions... NOT to cross the limits. On SG's criticism, JKT will take it like "keh isko bak bak kernay kee aadat hai", and the wedge between IK and JKT will not become that wide and unmanageable.

My opinion.... you can differ with it.

Again, I do agree and have no different opinion. I think we are talking about same thing but difference is handling and strategy. I agree that not only in JKT case but overall it should be handled by one focal person from PTI/government side and any minister or member must have strict instructions not give sweeping statements. Right now my observation is that PTI’s second tier leadership is active in handling this case. As you said let’s wait and watch how this whole thing plays out. It looks like JKT is not sure or at least hesitant to declare open war against PTI and IK but I have a feeling it’s coming soon ..I hope and pray I am wrong but this is just what I feel so far.

Dr Adam

......It looks like JKT is not sure or at least hesitant to declare open war against PTI and IK but I have a feeling it’s coming soon.....

Glad to note that we both share the same value system and can think logically without being carried away.
That being said, and coming back onto JKT, an important aspect which people conveniently forget is that just 15 years ago JKT was a simple next door type of a regular guy. A question arises, from where does this unproportionate wealth come from? and that bring us back to the old English adage... behind every great fortune there is a crime, and in my opinion that is the scrutiny which JKT is under going and he's afraid of being getting exposed and that's why this black mailing haha kari from him and overtures to the PM that I'm your friend therefore, don't take it that far.
And we all know Khan, how ruthless he can become when it comes to accountability.
In a nutshell, this is all what's happening at this point in time and every Tom, Dick & Harry is trying to translate this scrutiny into their own mean advantage.

Raza888

Councller (250+ posts)
He is good at selecting Cricket teams and he runs the country as if he is running a cricket team. If he was good at politics and governance, he would have never kept people like Faisal Vowda, Shahryar Afridi, Ali Muhammad Khan, Ali Zaidi, Zartaj Gul etc. close to him. These people would have never made into cabinet. They would have been mere MNAs.
In cricket, selection criteria was cricketing skills in which he was very good but in siasat you need to be mardam shanaas which he is not. Some one should tell him the difference