جہانگیر ترین وطن واپس آ گئے

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes, I did read the report.
the type of allegations you are placing on him, noting like that is in the report.
Did you? or you just safely assumed there's nothing in it. Why did he run away in the first place? Even Imran khan mentioned jkt's involvement in sugar crises in his interview with kamran khan. There must be some truth to it.

Eyeaan

Us ko talab kr rkha hai tbi a rha hai wapas. wrna Ishtihari ho jata aur Suger mills zabt ho jatin.

Anyway good he is back, Khattak ko to Julab lag gae hon gay.
So noon league is not ashamed of its months long propaganda about JT. Just accept the mistake and get over it - that'd be easy.
In stead, you have opted to tell more lies to cover up the previous lies --In what cases he could be ishtihari. Have you cooked-up some law inside your own mind?.-
And please keep spreading more rumor about khatak to cover up - it's been 6 years that baseless allegations about Khatak are repeated over and over gain - keep spreading them for the next 8 years as well.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
گارنٹیوں کے بعد ہی آیا ہے اور اگر آنا ہوتا تو سات ماہ کیوں چوہے کی طرح بل میں گھسا رہا؟؟
Ok. What about chota shareef case and how maryam released from Court? Did they also get guarantee?

jazzi

Voter (50+ posts)
Is kay jaaney se Kia hua ? Or is kay aaney se Kia hoga ? -0-0-0-0-
نہ کسی کے جانے سے کچھ ہوتا ہے اور نہ کسی کے انے سے
یہ آنا جانا تو لگا رہتا ہے
ولکم بیک ..اور خوش آمدید جہانگیر خان ترین .....?

Eyeaan

Either you read the wrong report

Either you read a wrong report or a doctored one.
I think I have read the report and have idea what is in that report - and know about the nature of allegation and crimes on Sugar Industry and who were leading it.
I may be wrong but, only for my information, please give the link to the report that you have read and specify the relevant passages naming JT and his mills - then we shall know what exactly you are talking about. or the allegations than for making vague statements. .