حامد میر جیو کا حصہ نہیں رہے ؟ فائر کرنا اور کیا ہوتا ہے..: حامد میر

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
That doesn’t still change my answer. A criminal can only run for so long.
Well a criminal got NRO and whole punjab voted for him so criminal gets away in pakistan always thats the reality and truth all other is just talk.

Sheerheartattack

MPA (400+ posts)
Geo drama milking publicity for the low public view counts and dwindling audience level..... Watch and advertise on proper patriotic Pakistani channels

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well a criminal got NRO and whole punjab voted for him so criminal gets away in pakistan always thats the reality and truth all other is just talk.
Karachi has also been voting for criminals all along. Some still do.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Karachi has also been voting for criminals all along. Some still do.
yes their party has been label as traitor and leader banned so why not same happen to pmln? if you dont want to see justice thats fine say it otherwise same treatment should be given to all simple.

The Sane

yes their party has been label as traitor and leader banned so why not same happen to pmln? if you dont want to see justice thats fine say it otherwise same treatment should be given to all simple.
MQM enjoyed NRO for a decade when Musharraf reigned…, but a criminal has his day sooner or later. The goons of Khoti league will also meet their fate , and the artificially inseminated party will be purged in semblance to MQM. It already has started to. This is Devine fate… rest assured.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM enjoyed NRO for a decade when Musharraf reigned…, but a criminal has his day sooner or later. The goons of Khoti league will also meet their fate , and the artificially inseminated party will be purged in semblance to MQM. It already has started to. This is Devine fate… rest assured.
NRO givej by musharraf to mqm? which souce? NRO was distributing and altaf didnt take it otherwise he would be here.
you have personal bughz towards mqm thats all which can be seen throughout punjan towards karachities.Try to come out from it. The day pmln league get the same treatment quote me i will bash mqm the same way as you are doing now.

We have all seen what maryam and nawaz did in their speech on tv channels and no action taken against them. You dont want justice, or you want justice specifically.

The Sane

NRO givej by musharraf to mqm? which souce? NRO was distributing and altaf didnt take it otherwise he would be here.
you have personal bughz towards mqm thats all which can be seen throughout punjan towards karachities.Try to come out from it. The day pmln league get the same treatment quote me i will bash mqm the same way as you are doing now.

We have all seen what maryam and nawaz did in their speech on tv channels and no action taken against them. You dont want justice, or you want justice specifically.
I certainly have malice towards any terrorist or corrupt entity, be it Altaf or Nawaz. A Punjabi general made both PML N and MQM; An Urdu speaking general gave NRO to both MQM and PML N, and another Punjabi general made both Nawaz and Altaf neighbors finally.
Ironically, you are both the flip sides of the same coin.

The Sane

Oh, did I miss both work for India!