حامد میر ٹویٹر پران فالو کیے جانے کو طلاق سے بھی زیادہ سیریس لے لیا ہے

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
مودی اور اس کے حواریوں کا پاکستان میں انتشار پھیلانے کا منصوبہ ناکام ہو گا , ان شاء اللہ , ♥?
Indian were destined to loose money invested on a person whose father was thinking is a useless for him. GHQ was able to make him PM multiple time but unable to train him to behave like human.

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
حامد بھڑوا -- فراری گشتی ----- ریحام گشتی یہ تینوں کا ایک
ہی قبیلے یعنی کنجر قبیلے سے تعلق ہے -- اس لیۓ ان بے غیرتوں
پر تبصرہ کرنا بے کار ہے
انشا الله جلدہی یہ اپنے انجام کو پہنچ جائیں گے

Nain

MPA (400+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1319659225283428355
‏سپریم کورٹ کا فیصلہ ببانگ دہل کہ رہا ہے کہ جسٹس قاضی فائز عیسی کی لندن جائیدادوں کے حوالے سے کوئی قطعی کوئی جاسوسی نہیں ہوئی شہزاد اکبر کے ARU ان کے حوالے سے کوئی غیر قانونی کام نہیں کیا جمعہ کا فیصلہ جب ہفتے کو پوری طرح سمجھ آئے گا تو حواس باختہ ہوجائیں گے

Last edited by a moderator:

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اور اگر اس حرام خور کو کوئی سزا نہیں ہوئی تو پھر اس انصاف کی بتی بنا سارے ہی ان ججز کو دینے کی ضرورت ہے جنکے نزدیک عامُ مجرمُ اور جج مجرم کی واسطے دوہرا معیار ہے

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
Today is the day when Arif Alvi said "oops I fucked up" ?

Supreme Court of Pakistan:

Chief Justice Qazi Faez Issa

Chief Justice Mansoor Ali Shah

Chief Justice Athar Minallah....

Musharaf may be dead due to terminal illness but Bajwa & Faez saab will have a lot of explaining to do in next 15 years ?

Last edited:

The Sane

Today is the day when Arif Alvi said "oops I fucked up" ?

Supreme Court of Pakistan:

Chief Justice Qazi Faez Issa

Chief Justice Mansoor Ali Shah

Chief Justice Athar Minallah....

Musharaf may be dead due to terminal illness but Bajwa & Faez saab will have a lot of explaining to do in next 15 years ?
Hey RSS bitch, who farted you out today? I heard Bangladesh is the newest kid on the block which rammed your land of lynchers the latest.
FREEDOM for DALITS!!

Aliimran1

BEGHAIRAT KO SHARAM PHIR BHI NAHI AYI
LANAT BHARWAY PAR
images

Dr Adam

He is not the only one. He is just the tip of an iceberg in the whole judicial system of pakistan.

The man in question is 'A' cunning man. He pre-empted the judgement and just few hours before the announcement of the judgement released his earnings and the taxes paid on those earnings. A last minute "phurtee" to divert peoples attention from the real issue of concealment of the properties in the foreign land worth millions of Pound sterling.

amber123

مل جل کر ا ثاثے بنانے اور چھپانے والے میاں بیوی عدلیہ کے انصاف پر ایک بڑا داغ ہیں
عدلیہ کا فیصلہ کہیں یہ نا ہو کہ۔ داغ تو اچھے ہوتے ہیں۔۔

Saboo

Most of the pakistani judges are corrupt. Trying to find an honest judge in pakistan is like trying to find an Icecube in Sahara desert.
In my opinion fire all the judges and get rid of this rotten judicial system and bring back the good old 'Mama Ji's Adalat' …All you need is a Tahli, a Manji, Mama Ji and his Pug.
Ab is mein kia... ?