حسن علی کی وجہ سے آج پاکستان ہار گیا

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Most gutter thread /post.

You win as a team, you lose as a team. Either Grow up or stop watching cricket!

Hassan Ali is a Pakistani star and entire nation is supporting him. They played well throughout tournament.
Hasan Ali should be kicked out as he was a known weak link in the team. Everyone had that view throughout the tournament. Call spade a spade.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Come on guys let’s chill
don’t blame any one
Let’s hope and pray for the actual match to win which is
Between Mafia and well wishers of Pakistan
اللہ ہر کرپٹ کو اپنے بال بچو ں سمیت زلت آمیز انجام اور موت دے اور اس ملک کو بچائے
وہ کرپٹ چاہے حکومت میں ہے اپوزیشن میں یا جج جرنیل، صحافی یا کوئی بھی اللہ اس ملک کو بچائے اور کرپٹ لوگوں کو بال بچوں سمیت عبرت ناک موت عطا کرے
آمین

لے بھئ ، رانا صاحب دوبارہ تبلیغی مشن پر ۔​

Siberite

ڈنگر، ڈرو اس وقت سے جب یہ سابق وزیر اعظم اور حالیہ بھگوڑا فارم میں دوبارہ آگیا ۔ تمہاری نسوار کی ڈبی کو ایک اسٹروک میں اسٹیڈیم سے باھر پہنچا دیگا ۔ اگر اس سے مقابلہ کرنا ہے تو نسوار کی ڈبی کے بجائے پھجے کے پاووں کی دیگ بھیجو ، یہ کھانے میں مگن ہو جائے گا اور تم خاموشی سے اسکور پورا کر لینا۔​

nasir77

Patakha Phus ho gaya hai... Baal katwa det a to naak na kut t. Hassan Drama Industry is waiting for you ..... Jub tawajah net practise aur no ball ko theek kernay say hut ker selfies aur videos per ho ge to bus yeh he ho ga.....

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ozzies have great pace bowlers so they have great practice against playing pace. I would say towards the end it was a combined team fuck up in the last few overs.

1st and biggest mess up in my opinion was bringing on pace bowlers in the end. Should have given hafeez and Imad the last two overs and told them not to give them any width. Imad still had an over left. They could take as many singles as they wanted, wouldn't have hurt us.

2nd obviously was dropping the catch.

3rd too many chances wasted of runouts.

Siberite

He was out of form throughout the tournament. His bowling and fielding bother was rubbish. He should offer himself to not play some matches.
Why don't you replace him. Its kind of Hind sight now. You should have let know your opinion early . There is nothing much can be done now. There is no new good seem bowler out there for Pakistan .

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اب یہ ۔۔۔۔زادہ چور فراڈیا جنرل ضیا اور جنرل جیلانی کا پالا ہوا بلڈاگ امرتسری چکلے والا نواز شریف بٹ گوالمنڈیلا فارم میں نہیں تابوت میں آئے گا نطفہ حرام فراڈیا منی لانڈر مودی کو اپنی ماں کا خصم بنا کر پاکستان کی فوج پر بھونکنے والا ۔۔۔نسل کا بلڈاگ

Siberite

In my opinion, Pakistan lost due to batting, batting first they needed to score at least 195-200 but their usual slow paced power play and middle overs costed them the game. 20 Overs match and they are saving wickets, this is not the modern game. Also in UAE, anything around 180 can be chased
It was their bowling at death overs , sir. They did pretty good. Zampa didn't allow any muscle flexing . Cummins did a great job restricting them in last overs. Also Stac got most of his Yorker at place except some which deviated and got hit by Zaman . That was the difference. Shoab outing was pathetic. I would have sent either Hafeez or Hasan Ali at that time . but they did not allow me to sent either ..?.

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
منحوس یو ٹرن ماسڑ کا ایک اور کارنامہ

FD_7bIQWUAQ6iWi

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Why don't you replace him. Its kind of Hind sight now. You should have let know your opinion early . There is nothing much can be done now. There is no new good seem bowler out there for Pakistan .

Everybody had said that Hassan Ali was not in form.

Behrouz27

Minister (2k+ posts)
In my opinion, Pakistan lost due to batting, batting first they needed to score at least 195-200 but their usual slow paced power play and middle overs costed them the game. 20 Overs match and they are saving wickets, this is not the modern game. Also in UAE, anything around 180 can be chased
Yes, batting plus failure of Hassan Ali

Siberite

پوری دنیا میں تیل اور گیس کا بحران چل رہا ہے اور پاکستانی اسے مریخ سمجھ کر بیٹھے ہوئے ہیں

مثالیں تو تم دن بھر مدینہ کی ریاست کی دیتے تھے ، اب جلاب لگے ہیں تو امریکہ اور مغرب یاد آگیا ہے ، ڈنگر انسان بن جا۔ لیکن تو انسان کیسے بن سکتا ہے ؟، بلفرض بن بھی گیا تو چاروں پایوں سمیت کرسی وانگوں زمین پر چلے گا ۔ مجبوری ہے ، چل ٹھیک ہے تو ڈنگر ہی رہ ۔​

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
R u saying, Raja from Rawalpindi is a skill? I was thinking Raja is a cast not skill.
No being a Raja from Rawalpindi gives you an edge to be a successful patwari.
But you can overcome this edge with hard work and perseverance. Come over we will give you a good training course. Arif Kareem is the Instructor in the institution.

arifkarim