حسن نثار نے ملالہ کو ہیرو ماننے سے انکار کر دیا

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hassan Nisar is not stupid, He is an intelligent man.

I consider Malala a hero because she stood for women's rights i.e. their education when it was dangerous in the neck of the woods where she grew up.

But If I was famous and had been asked this question in Public, I would have said the same thing i.e. I would have also denied if she was a hero.

Reason -- Malala is despised by Talibans who are about to come in power in Afghanistan, How much support they will have in Pakistan after they make a government in Afghanistan? Well just see a few days old videos of Peshawar where in a funeral hundreds if not thousands of people had Taliban flags and chanting their slogans. Why would you make Talibans your enemy by calling Malala a hero ? This is the same reason Shah Mahmood Qureshi refused to call Usama a terrorist. If Usama was the Taliban's hero, it is very scary to call him a terrorist when Taliban come into power.

Last edited:

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hassan Nisar is not stupid, He is an intelligent man.

I consider Malala a hero because she stood for women's rights i.e. their education when it was dangerous in the neck of the woods where she grew up.

But If I was famous and had been asked this question in Public, I would have said the same thing i.e. I would have also denied if she was a hero.

Reason -- Malala is despised by Talibans who are about to come in power in Afghanistan, How much support they will have in Pakistan after they make a government in Afghanistan? Well just see a few days old videos of Peshawar where in a funeral hundreds if not thousands of people had Taliban flags and chanting their slogans. Why would you make Talibans your enemy by calling Malala a hero ? This is the same reason Shah Mahmood Qureshi refused to call Usama a terrorist. If Usama was the Taliban's hero, it is very scary to call him a terrorist when Taliban come into power.
Malala stood for girls education when she has no fame no international coverage. Now who the hell restrict her to do the same ?? Bhashan daina to sab ko aata hai, iss say behtar to Ms wasim akram hai who whenever got a chance raised her voice for cleaning karachi etc. Idol always love to worship idol whether a statue or a living.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
موجودہ افغان لیڈر اشرف غنیُ اینڈ کمپنیُ انڈیا امریکہ اور اسرائیل کے پالے ہوئے کتے ہیں ان کو سپورٹ کرنا اسرائیل اور انڈیا کو سپورٹ کرنے کے برابر ہے
اگر طالبان اور انڈیا اسرائیل کا موازنہ کیا جائے تو پاکستان کے لئے طالبان بہتر ہیں
ویسے بھی افغان طالبان نے قابض فوجوں کو مارا تھا۔ اور پاکستانی دہشت گرد طالبان نے ہمارے آرمی پبلک سکول کے بچوں سمیت ہزاروں پاکستانیوں کو اور
پاکستانی طالبان کو را موساد اور سی آئی اے نے فنڈنگ کی اور ان سے پاکستان میں دہشت گردی کرائی

افغانی طالبان نے پاکستان میں کوئی دہشت گردی نہیں

دہشت گردی کو تو سپورٹ ہی نہیں کرنا چاہئے چاہے پاکستان کے
خلاف ہو یا انڈیا امریکہ اور اسرائیل

کے خلاف ہی کیوں نہ ہو دہشت

گردی انسانیت کے خلاف ہے
مگر جہاں دو برائیوں میں چوائیس کرنی پڑی تو انڈیا اسرائیل سے افغانی طالبان کی چوائیس بہتر ہے

ان سے جب امریکہ تک بات چیت کر رہا ہے جس کو انہوں نے مارا تو پھر ہمُ کیوں نہ کریں ہماری تو ان سے کوئی براہ راست دشمنی نہیں جبکہ ٹی ٹی پی سے تو پکی پکی دشمنی ہے ہماری اور وہ پاکستانیوں کے قاتل ہیں اور انکو داعش ، را موساد سمیت سی آئی اے کی بھی مدد حاصل ہے اور پوری پوری سپورٹ ہے

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Malala stood for girls education when she has no fame no international coverage. Now who the hell restrict her to do the same ?? Bhashan daina to sab ko aata hai, iss say behtar to Ms wasim akram hai who whenever got a chance raised her voice for cleaning karachi etc. Idol always love to worship idol whether a statue or a living.
You wrote

" Now who the hell restrict her to do the same ?? "

She was only 16 when she was shot by Taliban for working for women's education.

see this video.

To your question - - -

who restricts her today, watch this video

When she came to Pakistan, the Pakistani government had to provide intense security to her because she had several death threats (as I showed you in the above video),

Why did the Pakistani government have to provide intense security to her if her life is not in danger anymore?

And you are asking me " " Now who the hell restricts her to do the same ?? "

Last edited:

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
You wrote

She was only 16 when she was shot by Taliban for working for women's education.

see this video.

To your question - - -

who restricts her today, watch this video

When she came to Pakistan, the Pakistani government had to provide intense security to her because she had several death threats (as I showed you in the above video),

Why did the Pakistani government have to provide intense security to her if her life is not in danger anymore?

And you are asking me " " Now who the hell restricts her to do the same ?? "
To phir theek hai rahay jahan dil chahay aaram o sukoon say, pak ko zabardasti iss ka aseer karnay ki zaroorat nahi.

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
ملالہ اس وقت ھیرو ھوتی جب وہ ملک چھوڑ کر نا بھاگتی۔ امریکہ کی ایجینٹ نہ بنتی۔
خاندانی نظام پر حملہ کرکے پاٹنرشپ کو شادی کا رپلیسمنٹ نہ کہتی۔

اس پر کسی زمانے میں حملہ ھوا اسکے ساتھ ھمدردی تو ھو سکتی ھے ۔ پر ملالہ کا کردار کسی طرح بھی مثالی نھیں۔ نوبیل پرائز کو چھوڑیں یہ تو صرف ڈرامہ ایوارڈ ھے۔
ملالہ کو نہ اپنے دین کا پتا نہ ثقافت کا نہ ھی روایات کا پتا یہ تو صرف مغرب کی کٹھ پتلی ھے۔

waseem137

Minister (2k+ posts)
ملالہ کو چاہیئے کہ پوری دنیا سے اکھٹی کی ہوئی رقم پاکستان میں غربت علاقوں میں سکولوں کی تعمیر میں خرچ کرے۔ اور غیر ضروری بیانات سے اجتناب کرے۔