حسین حقانی بھارتی آرمی چیف کے سامنے پاکستان اور فوج کے خلاف زہر اگلتے ہوئے

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Both Yahya & Bhutto were responsible. One failed on the military front & the other said idher hum othar tum. 90000 figure is not correct, there was only two division force fighting & they fought bravely. The locals were against the army there & fighting more than 1000 miles away without any local & logistical support was not easy.
I agree with your second point that some army generals imposed corrupt & dumb Noora upon us for decades & they also gave free hand to MQM terrorists. I hope that they have learned their lesson now & they won’t support such corrupt & terrorist elements again.
But most people are Jahil in Pakistan and there is class of Parhay likkhay Jahil as well who will support blindly instead of seeing the reality. Noon kay baray main koi baat kero tu Patwari gussay main aa jata PTI kay baray main baat kero Youthia, aur ARMY tu bhai Holy cow us ka against tu baat kerni he nai hahahaha
is mulk ka kuch nai ho sakta jab tak ye jahil zinda hain
Quad hum sherminda hain Jahil abhi zinda hain

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
as I have said many time we are talking about Pakistan and corrupt Pakistani Army
can create a sperate thread for filthy endians
now don't be a pussy Cat and answer the questions I asked
Illogical like a typical endian ..... Behaving like typical endian coward army .....
Beware we have quashed and squashed many Endian maggots and vermins lurking on this forum to oblivion ...... ie those maggots whose own endian army just lost land to China and aerial dogfight to Pakistan but they kept silent ..... and to make themselves feel better about gutter endia they malign Pak Army .....
Stupid moronic maggots of endians that come in this forum to have their Bharat Mata regularly insulted.......

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Illogical like a typical endian ..... Behaving like typical endian coward army .....
Beware we have quashed and squashed many Endian maggots and vermins lurking on this forum to oblivion ...... ie those maggots whose own endian army just lost land to China and aerial dogfight to Pakistan but they kept silent ..... and to make themselves feel better about gutter endia they malign Pak Army .....
Stupid moronic maggots of endians that come in this forum to have their Bharat Mata regularly insulted.......
this type of ignorant behavior resulted in the loss of East Pakistan. open your eyes and see what's right and what's wrong rather than jazbati kid

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Please don't play this patriotism card and secondly, no one is talking against those Jawans I am talking about Corrupt Army officers Mushi, Kyani etc
Due to incompetence of this Army we lost east Pakistan then these idiots imposed corrupt politicians like Nawaz Shareef and Altaf Husssain Pakistan ko ..... key rekh dea fools like you are saying Army Zindabad Zindabad Pakistan key chaye pieces ho jaye Army Zindabad Zindabd
your Argument is no different then what PPP jiyalas have since Bhutto is Shaheed so now they have a license to do corruption Likewise you are saying since army Jawans get shaheed on borders hence top Army Brat can do whatever they want
no difference between Jahil Patwari and YOu both are dumbass
Its waste of time such your type of people . Don’t judge people with ur own eye side glasses . Several here more knowledgeable and much information with experience than u . So please stop it such bullshit for calling play cards and I m not a politician that I will play cards here . Emotions patriotism does not care such all things u talking . Our Army No.1 in the world , past approved it and future will prove as well . How about you ??? Did u ever hold any weapon in your life or anyone of your family or relatives served in Pak Army ??? Such as you coward your family same as yours haha . By your useless words you cannot change anyone mind here . Ja mera bacha ja ker RAW aur mulk dusmanoo ki naukari ker . “ jung khaid nai hondi jananiaan di”

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its waste of time such your type of people . Don’t judge people with ur own eye side glasses . Several here more knowledgeable and much information with experience than u . So please stop it such bullshit for calling play cards and I m not a politician that I will play cards here . Emotions patriotism does not care such all things u talking . Our Army No.1 in the world , past approved it and future will prove as well . How about you ??? Did u ever hold any weapon in your life or anyone of your family or relatives served in Pak Army ??? Such as you coward your family same as yours haha . By your useless words you cannot change anyone mind here . Ja mera bacha ja ker RAW aur mulk dusmanoo ki naukari ker . “ jung khaid nai hondi jananiaan di”
90,000 soldier did pee in their pants and lost East Pakistan and still no 1 Army ahahahhahahahahahah yaar had Jahalat kee

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
this type of ignorant behavior resulted in the loss of East Pakistan. open your eyes and see what's right and what's wrong rather than jazbati kid
This type of behaviour has taken endia down the gutter...... Endians while commenting on east Pakistan forget that they are still 4th world country despite being in billions ...... Endia will remain medieval....::

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
90,000 soldier did pee in their pants and lost East Pakistan and still no 1 Army ahahahhahahahahahah yaar had Jahalat kee
Jahan pur tum jaisay asteen kay saanp huon wahan aisa he hota hay. Pakistani Soldier murnay say nahi durta . Laikin wahan pur tum jaisay saanp bohet ziada thay bilkul waisay he jaisay ab PTM ki sooret mai aur BLA ki sooret mai hain . Sub say pehlay tum jaisay sanpoon ka sur kuchalna chahiay .

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
This type of behaviour has taken endia down the gutter...... Endians while commenting on east Pakistan forget that they are still 4th world country despite being in billions ...... Endia will remain medieval....::
Who cares about those cow pee drinkers

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jahan pur tum jaisay asteen kay saanp huon wahan aisa he hota hay. Pakistani Soldier murnay say nahi durta . Laikin wahan pur tum jaisay saanp bohet ziada thay bilkul waisay he jaisay ab PTM ki sooret mai aur BLA ki sooret mai hain . Sub say pehlay tum jaisay sanpoon ka sur kuchalna chahiay .
hahhahah f..king loooossssseerrrss