حسین حقانی بھارتی آرمی چیف کے سامنے پاکستان اور فوج کے خلاف زہر اگلتے ہوئے

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
who was responsible for the creation of Bangladesh? 90, 000 soldiers surrendered still not incompetent ahhaha
who is responsible for supporting corrupt people like Nawaz Shareef Killers like MQM hahahahah
I don't give a shit about Endians go ask these questions from an Indian I am Pakistani and my concern is only Pakistan.
any ways seems like you have no answer to my questions regarding the incompetence and corruption of our Army and how they control the elections so there is no difference between a Jahil patwari and you both are Jahil just blind followers
You were the one who brought up the name of filthy endian RAW agency on this topic ....
Now don’t run like coward scum of an endian and answer ..... Why endian nation is quite even after brutal killings of 140 endian soldiers and taking away of large endian land by Chinese ???? Is it that endian nation is as coward as it’s army or is it that endian nation is afraid of being called an ISI agent ???? .....

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
in past army had big role in elections results but this pattern has changed now since 2018 elections. Pdm is furious becoz of army didnt support nawaz league in 2018 elections
hahahhaah Kudos to you if you think Army had no role in the 2018 elections deep inside you know the truth just turning a blind eye

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
You were the one who brought up the name of filthy endian RAW agency on this topic ....
Now don’t run like coward scum of an endian and answer ..... Why endian nation is quite even after brutal killings of 140 endian soldiers and taking away of large endian land by Chinese ???? Is it that endian nation is as coward as it’s army or is it that endian nation is afraid of being called an ISI agent ???? .....
Indain Army has no role in politics and its not corrupt like the Pakistani Army

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)
ویسے یہ وہگ والا کھسرا گشتی زادہ پٹ کیا لے گا انڈیا کے جرنیل کو اپنی ماں کا خصم بنا کر پاکستان آ رمی کے خلاف بھونکنے والا بدبودار خنزیری نسل کا کتا۔ کیا پٹ لے گا جو اب تک س گشتی زاد اور وہگ والے کھسرے نے بھونک بھونک کر پٹ لیا ؟
One thing is interesting and shameful however that our enemies can find Pakistanis who are willing to bark against their own country. It’s hard to say this for other nationalities.

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
when you talk about incompetence and corruption of Army everyone will start saying you RAW agent lol
Yes , it’s true , because true and faithful pakistani cannot bark against his patriotic Army . We belongs to Army and Army belongs to us . Army in blood for all those who Love Pakistan .
only Raw agent , indian rascals Jews agent , CIA MI6 agents as well as children of corrupt politicians and corrupt mafia son of mother fuckers will bark on our Pak Army . I know how many jawans my soldiers giving their lives for us for our children and for this motherland . Only son of soil will get shaheed for his mother land . So your type of mother fuckers are Raw agents only .
soon we will kill all your RAW agents inshallah .

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
who was responsible for the creation of Bangladesh? 90, 000 soldiers surrendered still not incompetent ahhaha
who is responsible for supporting corrupt people like Nawaz Shareef Killers like MQM hahahahah
Both Yahya & Bhutto were responsible. One failed on the military front & the other said idher hum othar tum. 90000 figure is not correct, there was only two division force fighting & they fought bravely. The locals were against the army there & fighting more than 1000 miles away without any local & logistical support was not easy.
I agree with your second point that some army generals imposed corrupt & dumb Noora upon us for decades & they also gave free hand to MQM terrorists. I hope that they have learned their lesson now & they won’t support such corrupt & terrorist elements again.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Indain Army has no role in politics and its not corrupt like the Pakistani Army
Don’t evade question again like illogical stupid endians ......
Answer the specific question ...... Endian army has lost its land and soldiers to enemy China ....
Why is endian nation not asking answer from its coward army ??? ..... Are they afraid that they will be labelled ISI agents ???
Is there no one in endia to question the spectacular defeat of endian army first by Pakistan on Feb 27th and then by China ???.....

Ratan

Please find me a Hindu or Indian who is as Gaddar like Pakistanis & Muslims.
When you have RAW agents inside Pakistan in the form of ex President ex PM, Politicians, Journalists I mean Z.A.Bhutto, Zardari, Nawaz, Diesel, Achakzai, Hamid Mir Jafar, Asma Shirazi, Iftikhar Ahmed, Najam Sethi, Talat Hussain, Javeed Chaudhury etc...than why blame Hussain Haqqani only.
Muslims can sell their Mothers-Daughters, their countries in exchange of money.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
یہ حرامزادہ اپنی ماں کا غدار ہے، کُتے کی موت مرے گا، جس مادر وطن نے اس ننگ آدمیت کو پہچان دی ہے یہ خبیث اُسی پہ بھونک رہا ہے ، لعنت تیرے وجود پہ غدار ۔ فیر کہندےن بُوٹاں گالاں کڈ دے
کسی بھی گشتی کی اولاد کے نزدیک ماں بہین بیوی بیٹی نہیں پیسہ سب کچھ ہوتا ہے اور یہ تو سرٹیفائیڈ گشتی کی اولاد ہے

Mughal1

jab tak khud ko musalmaan kehlwaane waale quraan ke saath wafadaari nahin kerte ye barbaad aur naashaad hi rahen ge. lihaaza agar quraan ke saath wafadaari karni hai to sab se pehle quraan ko khud theek tarah se samjho phir is ka tarjama drust karo aur phir is ko duniya main aam karo. islam deen hai mazhab nahin hai. lihaaza mazhabi amaal se niklo aur deeni kaamun ko apnaao phir dekho duniya kaise tabdeel hoti hai jahanam se jannat main.

jab tak halaali leader apne awaam ko halaali na banaayen aur jab tak halaali awaam apne leederun ko halaali na banaayen baat ban hi nahin sakti. lihaaza agar kuchh kerna hai to aik doosre ko asal deene islam ki saheeh taleemo tarbiyat do. warna bhool jaao aap kabhi bhi kisi qaabil ho sako ge.

agar aap apni aur apne mulk ki behtari chahte hen to aap ka hukamraanu, sarmayadarun aur mullaan ke haraami pan se bachna az bas zaroori hai ta keh mulk taraqi ker sake. is liye keh ye sab haraami log mil ker aap ko jahil aur bekaar banaane aur banaaye rakhne ke zimmadar hen. yahee nahin agar aap khud taleemo tarbiyat nahin haasil kerna chahte ya isse ji churaate hen to aap khud bhi inhi haraamiyun main shaamil hen.

aap ke haraami leedraan apne zaati mufadaat ke liye apne mulk ko baichte rahe hen bahir ke dushman mulkun se bahir hi maal le ker. yahee in ki leedri thi. in sab haraami logoon ka yahee haal hona chahiye tha jo huwa hai jo aise haraami leeder chunte hen apni jahaalat ki wajah se aur aise nizaam ko apnaaye huwe hen jis main khair bahot hi kam aur shar bahot hi ziyaada hai. khudaa ne duniya aise set up ki hai keh is main her aik haraami ko doosre haraamiyun se hamesha joote padte hi rahen ge. agar is museebat se nikalna hai to saheeh quraani taleem ko saamne laao aur usse aam karo aur yun khud ko halaali ban ker dikhaao warna haalat abhi isse bhi badtar hone waali hai jo hai is liye keh jo log khudaa ki sachi kitaab ke saath kaee tarah se khilwaad kerte hen un ka haal kitaab ne bahot pehle se hi bataaya huwa hai. For a detailed explanation of things about the quran, deen of islam and pakistan see HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don’t evade question again like illogical stupid endians ......
Answer the specific question ...... Endian army has lost its land and soldiers to enemy China ....
Why is endian nation not asking answer from its coward army ??? ..... Are they afraid that they will be labelled ISI agents ???
Is there no one in endia to question the spectacular defeat of endian army first by Pakistan on Feb 27th and then by China ???.....
as I have said many time we are talking about Pakistan and corrupt Pakistani Army
can create a sperate thread for filthy endians
now don't be a pussy Cat and answer the questions I asked

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes , it’s true , because true and faithful pakistani cannot bark against his patriotic Army . We belongs to Army and Army belongs to us . Army in blood for all those who Love Pakistan .
only Raw agent , indian rascals Jews agent , CIA MI6 agents as well as children of corrupt politicians and corrupt mafia son of mother fuckers will bark on our Pak Army . I know how many jawans my soldiers giving their lives for us for our children and for this motherland . Only son of soil will get shaheed for his mother land . So your type of mother fuckers are Raw agents only .
soon we will kill all your RAW agents inshallah .
Please don't play this patriotism card and secondly, no one is talking against those Jawans I am talking about Corrupt Army officers Mushi, Kyani etc
Due to incompetence of this Army we lost east Pakistan then these idiots imposed corrupt politicians like Nawaz Shareef and Altaf Husssain Pakistan ko ..... key rekh dea fools like you are saying Army Zindabad Zindabad Pakistan key chaye pieces ho jaye Army Zindabad Zindabd
your Argument is no different then what PPP jiyalas have since Bhutto is Shaheed so now they have a license to do corruption Likewise you are saying since army Jawans get shaheed on borders hence top Army Brat can do whatever they want
no difference between Jahil Patwari and YOu both are dumbass