حضرت عمر کی مثالیں دینے والے وزیر اعظم کا تحائف کی معلومات دینے سے انکار

FahadBhatti

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am perfectly OK with anyone criticizing imran khan , when someone supports the qomi mujrim Nawaz shareef and his criminal daughter and brother then it becomes unbearable for me.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am perfectly OK with anyone criticizing imran khan , when someone supports the qomi mujrim Nawaz shareef and his criminal daughter and brother then it becomes unbearable for me.
I think we need to dig a big deeper on this one.

Govt wish to rather fight for secrecy of gifts in court than to make the list of gifts public. If nothing is fishy why make such a big deal out of gifts list?

FahadBhatti

Govt wish to rather fight for secrecy of gifts in court than to make the list of gifts public. If nothing is fishy why make such a big deal out of gifts list?
Just a question.

Knowing Imran Khan and his nature, do you think he will ever do this?

Its always good to dig deep and wait for the full reality to come into the light. Imran khan would never intentionaly do such a such. But if there is something fishy going on , as always i will raise my voice against it but for now i will wait.

Malik_007

Senator (1k+ posts)
?غلط کو غلط صحیح کو صحیح کہنے والے کو تو ھی پٹواری کہتے ہیں
Hanji zara dosray Dawai walay thread py ja k dekho tm nay jo tatti ki ha! Dawai 83 PKR main dastiyab hai, or yeh bhai usko edit kr k 426 ki sale kr rahay hain!!! wesay tm patwarion ki bhi kia nasal tayar ki ha Mian harami nay!!!! Corruption krtay ghar k saman soday lanay main or apna commission alag rakh k ghar ja k boltay k Imran Khan nay mehngai kr dia ha !!!

hassanattique

MPA (400+ posts)
All media propaganda and i am flabbergasted why PTI can't counter the propaganda with logical answer. All the gift given to IK are submitted to Tosha Khana. There is no need to get all the details what was given by which country rather a simple question can be asked through RTI act to let us know how many gift IK has taken for his personal use. That will solve all the problems and conflict of interest.

arifkarim

Hanji zara dosray Dawai walay thread py ja k dekho tm nay jo tatti ki ha! Dawai 83 PKR main dastiyab hai, or yeh bhai usko edit kr k 426 ki sale kr rahay hain!!! wesay tm patwarion ki bhi kia nasal tayar ki ha Mian harami nay!!!! Corruption krtay ghar k saman soday lanay main or apna commission alag rakh k ghar ja k boltay bahar sy chez mehngi mili ha !!
پٹواری کنجر ٹھیک سے موازنہ بھی نہیں کر سکتے ۔ جاہل گنوار جو ہیں

arifkarim

All media propaganda and i am flabbergasted why PTI can't counter the propaganda with logical answer. All the gift given to IK are submitted to Tosha Khana. There is no need to get all the details what was given by which country rather a simple question can be asked through RTI act to let us know how many gift IK has taken for his personal use. That will solve all the problems and conflict of interest.
Exactly. Only the number of gifts are required. Not the country etc. How could that be classified information?

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
Well if PM has been benefited personally with any gift, legally or illegally, only than its details should be public. Otherwise, Govt should have the right to hide details, quantity can be disclosed though.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
جس طرح اصحاب رسول نے حضرت عمر کا احتساب کیا ووٹر وزیر اعظم کا احتساب کریں گے!!!؛

Last edited:

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
To all paid touts of elite mafia:

Your stomach pain is beyond me. You paid slaves never had any pain when your masters were using state gifts themselves and not depositing them in state's treasury aka Tosha khana. This PM doesn't have to give your chor masters any list as per your own laws and policy however I can assure you that every gift this PM has received is already registered in Tosha khana inventory and not being used by him or any of his family member. Prove it or stop barking. Couldn't find a single provable case of corruption against this PM and his govt. Thus can only bark and vent out your frustration on social media.

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sometimes, gifts presented at this level reveal the inner self of the presenter and diplomates can easily read it. And in fact, he did not put those gifts in his pocket ( like Gilani did) rather those are submitted to "Tosha khana". If he withdraws (of course on cash) from Tosha khana then the petitioner has the right to ask about it otherwise what is good in it for the public to know?

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
توشہ خانہ میں جمع کروائے جانے والے تحائف جاننا ہر شہری کا حق ہے۔ اسرائیل کا سابق وزیر اعظم انہی تحائف کے غبن میں کرپشن کا مقدمہ بھگت رہا ہے۔ مسلمانوں سے زیادہ کافر اسلامی اقدار پر چل رہے ہیں
ابھ کل تو شہریار آفریدی سے معافی مانگی اس گھوڑا گلی کالج میں زخمی ہونے والے نے

Shazi ji

Yeh bol kon bharwa raha ha pehlay uska conduct dekho !

Fake media, yellow journalism must be banned right away

What a rubbish lifafa person why bring rubbish people?

I am 100% sure that this f***ing a$$hole is lying.

Bhai mera kehnay k maksad yeh ha k pehlay aap yeh to dekhain k yeh banda such bhi bol raha ha k nahi !!! or afsoos ki bat ha k is harami banday ki video py aap nay thread banaya ha jis hamesha say agenda py raha ha!

Is this same journo who ws kidnapped by ISI and then released later, is this same journo who was kicked out of PMA? is this same who is always against IK?

میں تم سارے عمرانیوں کو کہتے کہتے تھک گیا ہوں کہ عارف کریم خفیہ پٹواری ہے - یہ جان بوجھ کر ایسی ھرکتیں کرتا ہے
دنیا کا وہ واحد سیاسی لیڈر

‏جس کے ہاتھ میں چوبیس گھنٹے تسبیح

‏اور زبان پر چوبیس گھنٹے جھوٹ

‏ وہ کون ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔؟؟؟

‏بوجھو تو جانے

arifkarim

دنیا کا وہ واحد سیاسی لیڈر

‏جس کے ہاتھ میں چوبیس گھنٹے تسبیح

‏اور زبان پر چوبیس گھنٹے جھوٹ

‏ وہ کون ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔؟؟؟

‏بوجھو تو جانے
وہ جیل سے مفرور سیاسی گدھ جس کے ہاتھ میں چوبیس گھنٹے پیزا اور چوبیس گھنٹے بیماریاں ہیں اس کا نام تو بتا ذرا حرامخور پٹواری