Havelian Plane Crash Report Released After 4 Years

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I hope no one will be punished for this crime.
In my views difference between 1st world and 3rd world is rule of law.

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Please note getting married 2nd , 3rd, 4th time if you can afford and want is not lust. It is allowed in Islam if you can afford and maintain equality between the wives. Zina is lust.
what type of equality. His first wife didn't know about his secret marriage. the kids had no idea too. take out the videos from that day. equality would have been when he took all wives on the plane.

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
the
Please note getting married 2nd , 3rd, 4th time if you can afford and want is not lust. It is allowed in Islam if you can afford and maintain equality between the wives. Zina is lust.
there was a third wife too who applied to the court. all that money from singing and selling costly kurtas didn't help. the guy was a cheat. who used first singing and then religion to get young girls.

Amatuka

MPA (400+ posts)
the

there was a third wife too who applied to the court. all that money from singing and selling costly kurtas didn't help. the guy was a cheat. who used first singing and then religion to get young girls.
As I said he is allowed 4 wives at a time if he can afford. I know about his 3rd wife also. She has all the right to go to court and claim her rights but this doesn't prove your claim that Junaid was using his wealth to lure young girls. These girls were aware of his 1st wife and kids and were old enough to decide for themselves.

Amatuka

MPA (400+ posts)
what type of equality. His first wife didn't know about his secret marriage. the kids had no idea too. take out the videos from that day. equality would have been when he took all wives on the plane.
How do you know that his 1st wife did not know about his other wife?
Even I saw his picture with his 3rd wife before his death circulating on internet. Please try to refrain from maligning deceased people who can't come to defend themselves. Who knows what his intentions were. I believe as long as a person's intentions are good and he is behaving with in the given limits of religion he is fine. We should not judge people like that. Every one will stand in front of Allah SWT for his/her intentions and deeds.