حکومت اپنا رویہ درست کرے، ورنہ جلسے جاری رہیں گے - قمر زمان کائرہ

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ek seat jeet nahi sakta aur iss corrupt jiyale ki baatein suno. Billo ka dalal bari khushfehmi mein mubtala hai. Sindh ko Iss corrupt aur incompetent People’s party se nijat dilana buhat zaroori hai.

Scorpionpak

Councller (250+ posts)
SO THE BOTTOM LINE IS """ DON'T ASK US TO RETURN THE MONEY WE HAVE LOOTED, AND WE STOP PROTESTING"" RIGHT????

Last edited:

sensible

Hahaha.....ab rawiyya par baat aa gayee tum log tau hakoomat ko ghar bhejney key liye niklay thay
منحوس فیسز کو کوی سیونگ تو چاہئے ۔حکومت کو اسے کہنا چاہیے لاو بلاول کو اور کرو جلسے ایک سو چھبیس دن

stargazer

I will definitely request Kaira sahib to continue with their Jalsas but don't forget to have Bilawal in each jalsa to show us what brave men you are.
Finally every one will see the real face of kaira whom I have always believed to be a no good just an opportunist.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Already feeling the heat from the low turnout, despite an 11 gang combo......
Kaira, you are a waste of space.....

I agree that the govt needs to amend its behavior....but that behavior I refer to is the one where they are paying too much attention to this shit load of PDM. If govt had been ignoring PDM, by now it would have already been done and dusted.