حکومت بہت پریشان ہے، گندے انڈے پڑنے کا بھی ڈر ہے - منصور

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am absolutely with Pakistan Dr. Sahib. This mutti brought me up and nourished me. I am son of this soil. Allah bestowed me with honour to do things for this maan Dhurti that will remain honour for me.
There is no bigger abuse for me to call me traitor of maan dhurti.
So please dont abuse me if you were thing of.
What nvaja has said is bigger for you only due to the bias. Otherwise he just talked about one individual called as Bajwa. Nothing else.
And i dont have anything to do with his words.
Would you still abuse me merey burey bhai (elder bhother) ???
I'm NOT abusing you and I'll be the last man on this forum to do so.
I'm just curious to know what is your take on what Goalmandailla and his daughter uttered and they stand for now!

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Darbari Imran ko gande ande parein ya na parein,, magar tu apni fikar ker kahi koi tera mou kala na ker de aur bare majme mein koi teri patloon na utaar de,,

RajaRawal111

I'm NOT abusing you and I'll be the last man on this forum to do so.
I'm just curious to know what is your take on what Goalmandailla and his daughter uttered and they stand for now!
So what did you deduce from my short Jazbati bhashan, about Goalmandailla and his daughter.

Last edited:

amber123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ن لیگ کی چھٹی ہونے کے امکانات سے لفافی اینکرز بہت مایوس ہیں۔۔ دلوں کی خواہشات لبوں پر رنگ بدل بدل کر نکلتی ہیں۔۔۔

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Is Haramie ko is ki apni sagi wife nahi pushti.yeh sala Kehta hie Imran ko gandi andie pardien gie. Gandi nasal ki ulad kaheen ka. Yah jaa ker lick ur nani.

RajaRawal111

Rajay: I want to know from YOU do you stand with Pakistan or with a low breed person who is against all the revered institutions of Pakistan?????

JAWAB CHAHIAYE!!!!
Dr Sahib, Now I am back on my home computer. So I will elaborate a bit more on my last response.
Sir you started with pushing me to stand on the "Katehra" by saying (Metaphorically speaking) --- that either agree with me or you are a traitor. I am not agreeing with your Sir and I am not a traitor as well.
You heard some words from a person (Nawaz Shareef) you politically disagree and you are taking them too high. Please don't follow this attitude. For me After my eeman, it is my Watan. And my political orientation should never be a judgment benchmark for my Hub-al watani. ---- Ye ziadti naa kiya kren mery saath Dr Sahib, please.

There is a state within state in Pakistan. Couple of uniformed stooges are above all laws. This is what Gowalmandilla said and this is a fact shining as Sun in this country. You also know that but you will deny it on all levels. And I totally respect that Dr Saihib. I know it is coming from your Oath and from your own way for Hub-al-Watani

And I also understand why you were angry in your comment No-18. Get used to of this Dr. Sahib. There is a big wave of abuse and criticism on IKs abilities coming. It will be audibly loud. I can tell you sir log bari Gandi Gandi Gaaliyan de rehey hen is ko. And that sound is getting louder and louder.

So please step into the 2nd phase of fellowship. I am welcoming you. You will get used to of lots of things. You will be forced to bring IKs posture down from an idol worth worshiping to a common man --- it is that simple and easy. ?

hello

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
صحافت میں اس گندے انڈے کی سوچ ہے کہ لوگوں کی سوچ اس طرف مبزول کروائی جائے اصل یہ انہیں گندیں انڈوں کی پیداوار ہے ورنہ اس میں کوئی صحافتی گن نہیں منصور یا جیدا چودری انہوں نے اپنا کیریر شریف خاندان کے بچوں کی ٹی سی ایاں چاپلوسیاں کرکے شروع کیا ہے

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
بلی کو خواب میں چھچڑے، جن کارکنان کو یہی علم نہیں کے وہ جلسے میں کیوں تشریف لائے ہیں ان سے عمران خان کو نہیں ان کے قائدین کو ڈرنا چاہے

RajaRawal111

صحافت میں اس گندے انڈے کی سوچ ہے کہ لوگوں کی سوچ اس طرف مبزول کروائی جائے اصل یہ انہیں گندیں انڈوں کی پیداوار ہے ورنہ اس میں کوئی صحافتی گن نہیں منصور یا جیدا چودری انہوں نے اپنا کیریر شریف خاندان کے بچوں کی ٹی سی ایاں چاپلوسیاں کرکے شروع کیا ہے
بلی کو خواب میں چھچڑے، جن کارکنان کو یہی علم نہیں کے وہ جلسے میں کیوں تشریف لائے ہیں ان سے عمران خان کو نہیں ان کے قائدین کو ڈرنا چاہے

کیا یار سادی سی بات سمجھ نہیں آتی تم سادوں کو ؟؟؟
لفافہ ختم ہو گیا ہے اس بیچارے کا
یہ ہفتہ پہلے کامران خان کا لفافہ بھی ختم ہو گیا تھا تو اس کی _ ? _ میں غریب اور مہنگائی کا درد اٹھا تھا
اگلے دن لفافہ ملا تو ٹھیک ٹھیک آوازیں نکالنے لگا
لفافے سے یہ انڈا بھی صاف ہو جاۓ گا

giphy.gif

Dr Adam

So what did you deduce from my short Jazbati bhashan, about Goalmandailla and his daughter.
I just want you to call a spade a spade. I had hoped that as a patriotic Pakistani patwari you'll write a thread openly condemning goalmandailla and jati mujri on their treacherous behavior.
I'm not saying that you change your political stance but I expect you to be honest to openly condemn these people who are showing their true colors against the country, its judiciary, its armed forces, its COAS, its generals and its security institutions.
That is the minimum expected out of you as a patriotic son of the soil.

Aenaa di paien di siri.