حکومت بہت پریشان ہے، گندے انڈے پڑنے کا بھی ڈر ہے - منصور

Riaz Lakhani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Iss laffafa Khor ki rozi ka masla hy tou iss ny tou bonkna he. Beghairat insaan koee mohubet e watan ka jazba nahi hy. Mulk jae bhar mein bus inn ko haramkhori ky paisey miltey rahein. Doob maro kanjaro kuch sharm he ker lo. Shakle achi nahi tou bolna he bund ker dou kameeney insaan.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr Sahib, Now I am back on my home computer. So I will elaborate a bit more on my last response.
Sir you started with pushing me to stand on the "Katehra" by saying (Metaphorically speaking) --- that either agree with me or you are a traitor. I am not agreeing with your Sir and I am not a traitor as well.
You heard some words from a person (Nawaz Shareef) you politically disagree and you are taking them too high. Please don't follow this attitude. For me After my eeman, it is my Watan. And my political orientation should never be a judgment benchmark for my Hub-al watani. ---- Ye ziadti naa kiya kren mery saath Dr Sahib, please.

There is a state within state in Pakistan. Couple of uniformed stooges are above all laws. This is what Gowalmandilla said and this is a fact shining as Sun in this country. You also know that but you will deny it on all levels. And I totally respect that Dr Saihib. I know it is coming from your Oath and from your own way for Hub-al-Watani

And I also understand why you were angry in your comment No-18. Get used to of this Dr. Sahib. There is a big wave of abuse and criticism on IKs abilities coming. It will be audibly loud. I can tell you sir log bari Gandi Gandi Gaaliyan de rehey hen is ko. And that sound is getting louder and louder.

So please step into the 2nd phase of fellowship. I am welcoming you. You will get used to of lots of things. You will be forced to bring IKs posture down from an idol worth worshiping to a common man --- it is that simple and easy. ?

Just a jazbati outburst from a novice who does not have any idea of how the Statecraft functions. Primarily that is the dilemma of you guys on this forum..... and most of you consider yourself to be aqal e kuul.
This is the ONLY F*****g society in the entire world where every Tom, Dick and Harry without any knowledge, without any competency, without any qualifications and without knowing his or her place starts abusing the judges, the generals, the revered institutions.... anyone and everyone. This bloody practice, in fact a fashion, MUST STOP if you people are interested in living peacefully on this planet like a civilized nation. And BTW, don't make mountains out of molehills. You were asked a simple question.... Are you with Pakistan or with Traitors? You could have simply answered whatever way you are. Why to give me a nonsense bhashan??
Okay, if you wanna behave like this, its fine with me. No discussion in future, as we are poles apart on the understanding of the gravity of situation this country is facing internally and externally. "Lakuum deenakuum walia deen.... tumharay leeay tumhari raah mairay leeay mayree raah". No need to indulge into any crap. I'm fine without it.
No offence and no heartaches.
Bye.

RajaRawal111

Just a jazbati outburst from a novice who does not have any idea of how the Statecraft functions. Primarily that is the dilemma of you guys on this forum..... and most of you consider yourself to be aqal e kuul.
This is the ONLY F*****g society in the entire world where every Tom, Dick and Harry without any knowledge, without any competency, without any qualifications and without knowing his or her place starts abusing the judges, the generals, the revered institutions.... anyone and everyone. This bloody practice, in fact a fashion, MUST STOP if you people are interested in living peacefully on this planet like a civilized nation. And BTW, don't make mountains out of molehills. You were asked a simple question.... Are you with Pakistan or with Traitors? You could have simply answered whatever way you are. Why to give me a nonsense bhashan??
Okay, if you wanna behave like this, its fine with me. No discussion in future, as we are poles apart on the understanding of the gravity of situation this country is facing internally and externally. "Lakuum deenakuum walia deen.... tumharay leeay tumhari raah mairay leeay mayree raah". No need to indulge into any crap. I'm fine without it.
No offence and no heartaches.
Bye.

ڈاکٹر صاحب آپ بہت ناراض ہو رہے ہیں - میں معافی مانگتا ہوں سر - میں مانتا ہوں کہ میرے پاس اتنا تجربہ نہیں - نہ ہی میں کوئی بہت عاقل اور دانشمند انسان ہوں - اور نہ ہی میری باتیں اور خیالات ملک کے ان عظیم اداروں کو کوئی نقصان پہنچاتے ہیں --- میں تو صرف احتجاج کر رہا تھا کہ آپ کے خیالات سے ١٠٠% اتفاق نہ کر کے میں کوئی غدار اور ملک دشمن نہیں بن سکتا

چلیں میں آپ کی ہی بات مان لیتا ہوں - تو آپ سے سوال کرتا ہوں کہ ایک شخص ہے جو ہندوں سے مخاطب ہو کر سر عام کہتا ہے کہ پاکستان میں فوج ماوراع عدالت اپنے ہی لوگوں کے قتل عام میں مصروف ہے - اور حاضر سروس آرمی چیف کو مجرم کہتا ہے - ایسے انسان کو تو ملک دشمن کہنا جائز ہے نا ؟؟؟ اور جو لوگ اس کو پھر بھی اپنا بھائی اور لیڈر مانتے ہوں ان کی حب الوطنی پر شک کیا جا سکتا ہیں نا ؟؟؟

اپ اس کے فولویز کو کیا نصیحت کریں گے ؟؟؟
پلیز مجھے اس کا جواب ضرور دیں

Dr Adam

ڈاکٹر صاحب آپ بہت ناراض ہو رہے ہیں - میں معافی مانگتا ہوں سر - میں مانتا ہوں کہ میرے پاس اتنا تجربہ نہیں - نہ ہی میں کوئی بہت عاقل اور دانشمند انسان ہوں - اور نہ ہی میری باتیں اور خیالات ملک کے ان عظیم اداروں کو کوئی نقصان پہنچاتے ہیں --- میں تو صرف احتجاج کر رہا تھا کہ آپ کے خیالات سے ١٠٠% اتفاق نہ کر کے میں کوئی غدار اور ملک دشمن نہیں بن سکتا

چلیں میں آپ کی ہی بات مان لیتا ہوں - تو آپ سے سوال کرتا ہوں کہ ایک شخص ہے جو ہندوں سے مخاطب ہو کر سر عام کہتا ہے کہ پاکستان میں فوج ماوراع عدالت اپنے ہی لوگوں کے قتل عام میں مصروف ہے - اور حاضر سروس آرمی چیف کو مجرم کہتا ہے - ایسے انسان کو تو ملک دشمن کہنا جائز ہے نا ؟؟؟ اور جو لوگ اس کو پھر بھی اپنا بھائی اور لیڈر مانتے ہوں ان کی حب الوطنی پر شک کیا جا سکتا ہیں نا ؟؟؟

اپ اس کے فولویز کو کیا نصیحت کریں گے ؟؟؟
پلیز مجھے اس کا جواب ضرور دیں
Hope you found my detailed answer over there!