حکومت سینٹ سے اسٹیٹ بنک ترمیمی ایکٹ پاس کروانے میں کامیاب

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Congratulations to govt.

As for Desprado, PTI also got less votes than their numbers in Senate, so keep your propaganda to yourself.

It is a common practice for governments to present and pass a bill when they see their numbers greater than the numbers of opposition at a given time/day/session. Call it cleverness or anything but this is how it has always been, due to a provision in the constitution which allows for any bill to be passed based on the current numbers of the house instead of the actual number of seats.

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
sbpgovernor.jpg

IMF stogies running finance ministry and sbp and this is great leader imran khan government lol.

eccentric

MPA (400+ posts)

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear Patwari's,

You guys Desprado Rajarawal111 Siberite and etc patwaris didn't do good job in defending and promoting your Employer, hence you will be subject to salary cut. But the access to Marium's Garage is still open, however your service is downgraded to basic level.

your sincerely,
Shareef Pvt limited,
Heera-mandi lahore
Hay Pimp e Azam. What new orders you got for your peerni at heights ?

Siberite

Happily pimp of patwari's ,chal tera number aagaya ha Rana Sarahowa is calling for fresh round. ja dheeri laga kr aa ?
You didn't answer me. I guess the Pimp E Azim Busy interviewing new peernies to instal at Bni Gala .

Siberite

I provide services to haraamkhors only, peerni's are not eligible.
That may be for the Khawar Monika ? You are Halal Pimp ? ?Haram khora will get inside of you ...Be careful . Or keep your services to the Khawar and family . Be safe ?..

Ratan

Wow, I thought the oppositions would succeed in blocking the bill as they have the majority in Senate. But alas they have been defeated spectacularly today once again by the unstoppable Kaptan.
Wondering, how on earth they would table a no-confidence motion in parliament to bring down PTI govt, where the oppositions are in minority?
Although the Lifafa & Tokri journalists are banging the drum by putting a brave face of a successful no-confidence motion in the parliament for the ouster of PM Khan & his govt.
"Nakal ke liye bhi akal chahiya"...the incompetent opposition.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dear Patwari's,

You guys Desprado Rajarawal111 Siberite and etc patwaris didn't do good job in defending and promoting your Employer, hence you will be subject to salary cut. But the access to Marium's Garage is still open, however your service is downgraded to basic level.

your sincerely,
Shareef Pvt limited,
Heera-mandi lahore
? ? ?
Good - Like that Sarcasm.
However Let me tell you please. I mentioned it in one of my threads few days ago that this Noonis and Govt are doing Noora Kushti. PTI has lost its majority, this is a fact, but Noonis have deliberately kept their numbers low in Assembly to lose the SB and Mini budget bill. They want IK to to do this --- get money from IMS and swallow the coal as well.
How the hell Govt will run after IK will run away --- please understand this
You Must read this