حکومت مری بائیکاٹ مہم روکے،ہمارے چولہے بند ہوگئے، ہوٹل مالکان

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good and bad people are everywhere, boycotting a tourist destination is only going make enemies happy.
This is unfortunate and nothing to do with any person's Govt. We have no control over check and balance. Our Ministry of law do not know what is their job this is Ministry of Law and Justice who has to take action and made sure why this kind of things happen......this is not only one place or one time.....all the time petrol price also goes high....in Ramazaan prices go high and all Govts. struggle to control this and 30 days of Ramazaan goes like this.............We call our selves Muslims and talk about Madina......first and most important thing for any state is to have law and justice.....this has nothing to do with Muslim or non-muslim......the countries, the nations......who have law and justice system will progress this is Allah's system and the nations who dis-obey law and justice will fall....very simple.

Faraqlit

Senator (1k+ posts)
Alhamdulillah

Mostly Pakistani Muslim businessmen are corrupt at extremes.

And People want to retain old system

newday

Councller (250+ posts)
most of these hotels are owned by or owned by the families of MNAs and MPAs or a leader of a sort.
I have been to KPK and other places, its far much better than this tourist trap.

superdesi9

Citizen
Govt. has nothing to do with boycott. It is your own greed that brought this on. I suggest people still continue to boycott Maree. Behavior shown by these people does not deserve my business.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
صرف مری ہی کیوں؟….یہ غنڈے بد معاش تو پاکستان میں ہر جگہ پاے جاتے ہیں
سکولوں کالجوں کے باہر، محلے گلی بازاروں میں، پارکوں میں…..تم انہیں کہاں کہاں
سے پکروگے؟...آجکل امن کا زمانہ ہے تو کیوں ناں آرمی جوانوں کو اس کام پر لگا دیا جائے. ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Pakistanis have the memory of a goldfish, what happened 10 seconds ago they will forget it. Few years ago there was also a boycott murree trend, 2 din baad sub log bhool gaye. Same will happen here.

Faraqlit

Senator (1k+ posts)
صرف مری ہی کیوں؟….یہ غنڈے بد معاش تو پاکستان میں ہر جگہ پاے جاتے ہیں
سکولوں کالجوں کے باہر، محلے گلی بازاروں میں، پارکوں میں…..تم انہیں کہاں کہاں
سے پکروگے؟...آجکل امن کا زمانہ ہے تو کیوں ناں آرمی جوانوں کو اس کام پر لگا دیا جائے. ?
we have to share, raise and spread injustice events, to create a BIG noise so dead system can wakeup to work . . .

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
we have to share, raise and spread injustice events, to create a BIG noise so dead system can wakeup to work . . .
Hahaha…This dead system can only be awaken by the second coming of Jesus Christ…..I am waiting for it and so do you……Ab is mien kia ?

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

جب تم لوگوں کو اس کٹھن ترین وقت میں انسانیت پر اور سیاحوں کی زندگیوں تک پر رحم نہ آیا تو اب تم پر کیوں رحم کیا جائے ؟؟؟
تم لوگوں کی حرث نے کئی خاندان اجاڑ دیے
عوامی بائیکاٹ کے دو دنوں میں ہی چولہے بند ہو گئے ہیں تو ہونے دو، جہنم میں جاؤ اب
ایسے لالچی لوگوں پر کسی قسم کا کوئی رحم نہیں کیا جانا چاہیے
حکومت ان سے دبا کر ٹیکس بھی وصول کرے اور ان پر قتل کے مقدمات بھی بنائے

Last edited: