خان نے سہی ٹی سی کی ہے آج ایم بی ایس کی

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So tell your Nani to file a petition in Supreme Court?

ahe can do in between marring those resignations in govt face and marching towards ISB/GHQ?
No need for that as wd be useless activity ,,,
But it open ur eyes to facts that NIAZI has not been truthful to the nation

surfer

No need for that as wd be useless activity ,,,
But it open ur eyes to facts that NIAZI has not been truthful to the nation
Quick questions

1) if someone, say Faisal vawda (who I think is an idiot), opened an offshore company, declared it, and paid whatever tax was due in pak, what punishment should we give him?

2) if shaukat tarin, declared his intention to open offshore companies to state bank, opened them, but not one transaction was done through them, what punishment should be given to him?

Shazi ji

Quick questions

1) if someone, say Faisal vawda (who I think is an idiot), opened an offshore company, declared it, and paid whatever tax was due in pak, what punishment should we give him?

2) if shaukat tarin, declared his intention to open offshore companies to state bank, opened them, but not one transaction was done through them, what punishment should be given to him?
Agreed to what you said but when Sugar/ flour mafia exposed what actions taken ?
Whatever happened to Model town case promises ?
The list goes on and on
We all know his hands are tied and can’t do anything other than yes sir yes sir

Shazi ji

Quick questions

Where did the saving go

surfer

Agreed to what you said but when Sugar/ flour mafia exposed what actions taken ?
Whatever happened to Model town case promises ?
The list goes on and on
We all know his hands are tied and can’t do anything other than yes sir yes sir
Sugar mafia - somewhat agree, cases are not being progressed fast enough.
Model town - ditto

However, some fault is with govt prosecution/investigation, but some fault is also with pace of judiciary.

Govt is not judge, jury and executioner (I wish they were - but that that is a dictatorship)

Unfortunately, our justice system is still shit. Judiciary reforms to me is where the govt really missed a trick.

My grandfather spent 20 years trying to evict a tenant from his property who stopped paying rent. He passed away and then my uncle spent another 10 years on the case. Still ongoing....