خان کی تقریر کی سوشل میڈیا پر دھوم

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Facts are there Khotay. Govt put 7 billion Rs bond for your Khota Biryani leader to travel abroad. Lohar High Court let him go on 50 Rs stamp paper
statement of your bongi leader

"Earlier, Prime Minister Imran Khan had said the government had no objection to Nawaz travelling abroad. The prime minister added that Nawaz had assured the court that he will return to Pakistan upon completion of his treatment."

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
I said you can join the dance party. It is need of the hour --- and this thread.
(I am sorry I may be a bit crude at this moment due to this person I responded in my last comment)
It's OK Dear.

Forgive me friend for always acting like a speedbreaker for you whenever you are on the go, exhausted & frustrated after having endless arguments with IK lovers & after receiving tones of abuse from Youthias. I believe everyone in our society has the right to express one's political wishlist at least. But by doing so one must not go beyond logic.

Let me explain; when one goes beyond logic & only blames & keeps on repeating those blames one becomes IK. And I am sure my friend you would not want to become IK, although he has become PM by doing so but you have very rare chance to become PM. So logically two different personalities can never be same. There will always be the difference of character of each individual involved in similar act. Repeatation of arguments or ideology is a basic tool even used by Prophets.They would not forget to repeat their ideology whenever there was a chance & people would not spare them to any possible humiliation & torture.

Oh I am getting exhausted & unable to express my complete argument here & I am sure you are also a very busy person.

Quick conclusion, it is not always necessary that any similar act performed by different individuals is equally justifying. Any Haram which becomes a routine matter of a society cannot be declared as Halal in general. My only request for you is to be logical, justified & unbiased when you are arguing with others if you are really trying to convey your message but if you are here to settle your score with others than keep up the same pace.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It's OK Dear.

Forgive me friend for always acting like a speedbreaker for you whenever you are on the go, exhausted & frustrated after having endless arguments with IK lovers & after receiving tones of abuse from Youthias. I believe everyone in our society has the right to express one's political wishlist at least. But by doing so one must not go beyond logic.

Let me explain; when one goes beyond logic & only blames & keeps on repeating those blames one becomes IK. And I am sure my friend you would not want to become IK, although he has become PM by doing so but you have very rare chance to become PM. So logically two different personalities can never be same. There will always be the difference of character of each individual involved in similar act. Repeatation of arguments or ideology is a basic tool even used by Prophets.They would not forget to repeat their ideology whenever there was a chance & people would not spare them to any possible humiliation & torture.

Oh I am getting exhausted & unable to express my complete argument here & I am sure you are also a very busy person.

Quick conclusion, it is not always necessary that any similar act performed by different individuals is equally justifying. Any Haram which becomes a routine matter of a society cannot be declared as Halal in general. My only request for you is to be logical, justified & unbiased when you are arguing with others if you are really trying to convey your message but if you are here to settle your score with others than keep up the same pace.
Sir you are making me sharminda now. Here is my point of view now.
I get two to three hours for myself (after working, house chores and sleeping). And Siyasut pk is my only voice. Because of some job reasons I cannot have any other social media account. Now this is actually my only entertainment as well. I do not watch any TV show. I just read and I have my own way of looking at things. If they are realistic or not that is a different question.
For me, the way this country is running is extremely stupid. The cosmetics are more important than the skeleton structure here. Just on this subject of Kashmir, hypocrisy is at its height. If this Govt wants to stand then it should stand. There was a chance to get out of the stupid OIC and make an effective block. This Guy lost it.
He issued an official map of the country, and now on the official reports from GOP, we are not printing that official map. We are adding the whole Kashmir to India. What the F is that ??? Do you this a person like me would swallow it ???
It is all just to make the monkeys dance Sir. And this is the reality for me. Hope you understood my side as well.
And for my entertainment here please remember Pareto 80 20 rule. I am just 20% serious. 80% is dilpashori. For example, I was very serious in this issue. but no one took me seriously. Please take a look and tell me do i really deserve to be serious and reasonable. ?

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
Sir you are making me sharminda now. Here is my point of view now.
I get two to three hours for myself (after working, house chores and sleeping). And Siyasut pk is my only voice. Because of some job reasons I cannot have any other social media account. Now this is actually my only entertainment as well. I do not watch any TV show. I just read and I have my own way of looking at things. If they are realistic or not that is a different question.
For me, the way this country is running is extremely stupid. The cosmetics are more important than the skeleton structure here. Just on this subject of Kashmir, hypocrisy is at its height. If this Govt wants to stand then it should stand. There was a chance to get out of the stupid OIC and make an effective block. This Guy lost it.
He issued an official map of the country, and now on the official reports from GOP, we are not printing that official map. We are adding the whole Kashmir to India. What the F is that ??? Do you this a person like me would swallow it ???
It is all just to make the monkeys dance Sir. And this is the reality for me. Hope you understood my side as well.
And for my entertainment here please remember Pareto 80 20 rule. I am just 20% serious. 80% is dilpashori. For example, I was very serious in this issue. but no one took me seriously. Please take a look and tell me do i really deserve to be serious and reasonable. ?

Keep going

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
What does that mean ???
I dont have to keep going, if you can only tell me and not listen Sir ☹️
Dear, even I am left with only 2 to 3 spare hours for myself after a daily routine work. How do you expect me to consume it on 80% dilpashori. I would rather prefer spending it for a jungle walk.

Figuring out my own negetives will be a better option for me.