خلائی مخلوق حقیقت میں ہے

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My insight is that we are being visited by intelligent beings not from this planet and there is way too much proof to deny it and govts around the world have been keeping it hush hush, first it was due to trying to obtain that tech and use it against their enemies ( WWII and Cold War era ) and now its just become the SOP how they deal with such things. But seems like they are slowly letting this cat out of the bag. The UK's MOD unclassified their files, countries in South America have also released some, now the US is also very slowly letting out this information to the public.

And when we became Nuclear capable, thats what really peaked their interest, after all you would be worried too if a monkey got hold of an AK47. You don't want a race like us with great destructive capability in your cosmic neighbourhood. Its only a matter of time before this race would point it towards them. Read the book Faded Giant by Robert Salas

Although I do believe Dr Greer has gone a bit cuckoo if you listen to some of his lecturers, linking spirituality and all sorts of hocus pocus to this. I found Dr Stanton a much more credible figure. Who only spoke with facts.
I agree for most part with your assessment. Dr. Friedman, certainly a sharp and objective guy, had his intellect only limited by his hyper inflated ego when it came to debunking Bob Lazar. Nevertheless he contributed immensely to this matter. Dr. Greer, having been doing this for long enough, seems to be loosing throttle. Yet he has some of the most credible and embellished witness profile.
I wonder if any of the umpteen civilizations in the cosmos are a link to God, and where in the entire scheme of things we fit religion. The deeper you delve into this matter, the stronger your conviction gets that there is a ultra supreme, apex if you may, intelligence, the master designer, which is at the helm of all affairs, and which we call God. If extraterrestrials exist, it would be only plausible to postulate that the journey of meraj undertaken by Prophet Muhammad may have been facilitated by one of these crafts which have the propensity to bend space and time in order to make mega strides through multiverse. I feel that knowing more is the key to getting closer to our apex creator. The conundrum though is that we are splurging our time on Khoti league imps, whose god is another low wit , dumb as fcuk Khoti Sharif. This is what irates me.

The Sane

اور اس دنیا میں بھی انھیں ہمیشہ امریکہ یا روس جیسی جگہہیں ہی پسند آتی ہیں۔ کوئی خلائی مخلوق افریقہ، چین ، بھارت یا جاپان وغیرہ میں جان تو کیا، نظر آنا بھی پسند نہیں کرتے۔ مطلب اسٹینڈرڈ ہے خلائی مخلوق کا بھی
وہ آئے تھے پاکستان مگر تحریکِ لبیک والوں نے سڑکیں بلاک کی ہوئی تھیں اور پھر وہ واپس چلے گئے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
the journey of meraj undertaken by Prophet Muhammad may have been facilitated by one of these crafts which have the propensity to bend space and time in order to make mega strides through multiverse. I feel that knowing more is the key to getting closer to our apex creator. The conundrum though is that we are splurging our time on Khoti league imps, whose god is another low wit , dumb as fcuk Khoti Sharif. This is what irates me.
Well I hate to disappoint you but Miraj wasn't an actual physical journey. Anyways that;s what I believe.

Sohail Shuja

وہ آئے تھے پاکستان مگر تحریکِ لبیک والوں نے سڑکیں بلاک کی ہوئی تھیں اور پھر وہ واپس چلے گئے
لگتا ہے انھیں اندازہ ہوگیا تھا کہ یہاں وہ کہیں پلاسٹک کی چپلوں کا شکار نہ ہوجائیں

The Sane

Well I hate to disappoint you but Miraj wasn't an actual physical journey. Anyways that;s what I believe.
May be May be not, but I do not think that it was all a hallucination. I believe he was teleported in his human body or just his soul through the multiverses, which would only make sense if the creator wanted to show him the expanse of his reign. I also believe that there is a unique destination of our souls , and of all life for that matter, since soul is a physical energy and energy can transform but never die, it is likely that he was take to the place where the energy of souls reside ultimately. I am also of the view that souls can merge , be modified and recycled. So reincarnation is a possibility, but not necessarily on the same planet and universe.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
May be May be not, but I do not think that it was all a hallucination. I believe he was teleported in his human body or just his soul through the multiverses, which would only make sense if the creator wanted to show him the expanse of his reign. I also believe that there is a unique destination of our souls , and of all life for that matter, since soul is a physical energy and energy can transform but never die, it is likely that he was take to the place where the energy of souls reside ultimately. I am also of the view that souls can merge , be modified and recycled. So reincarnation is a possibility, but not necessarily on the same planet and universe.
The Quran hardly talks about the isra and miraj, just one verse in one sura which just mentions, taken to the farthest place of worship. The rest is just embellishment from hadith which cannot be relied about due to accuracy issues.

The Sane

The Quran hardly talks about the isra and miraj, just one verse in one sura which just mentions, taken to the farthest place of worship. The rest is just embellishment from hadith which cannot be relied about due to accuracy issues.
it has been quite a while since I last read Quran with translation, but I will do so now, cause things will be only more plausible to mind than they were in childhood. Quran is the word of God in totality, no doubt, but it touches upon some subjects in a fleeting reference; rest is left to our probing minds and imagination. I agree with you on the reliability and validity of most if not all Hadiths. Pakistanis have achieved a new milestone In confabulation hadits as per their convenience and sects. We as nation are in complete disconnect with what’s out there. The path to finding God traverses through science and brain storming about peculiarities of the multiverse. It dejects me to think that we may never achieve that zenith, until we have the ardent followers of Khoti league, piss pee poo and primeval religious anarchists around.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
it has been quite a while since I last read Quran with translation, but I will do so now, cause things will be only more plausible to mind than they were in childhood. Quran is the word of God in totality, no doubt, but it touches upon some subjects in a fleeting reference; rest is left to our probing minds and imagination. I agree with you on the reliability and validity of most if not all Hadiths. Pakistanis have achieved a new milestone In confabulation hadits as per their convenience and sects. We as nation are in complete disconnect with what’s out there. The path to finding God traverses through science and brain storming about peculiarities of the multiverse. It dejects me to think that we may never achieve that zenith, until we have the ardent followers of Khoti league, piss pee poo and primeval religious anarchists around.
But big major events it talks in detail about or its so obvious there is no denying it. If it doesn't, you can pretty much be sure it didn't happen.

The Sane

But big major events it talks in detail about or its so obvious there is no denying it. If it doesn't, you can pretty much be sure it didn't happen.

Please bear in mind that in order to create uniformity, many ayays were disposed off during the caliphate of Hazrat Usman. Quran is a book in one volume only which doesn’t make it limitless. If not so, one would argue why there is no mention of dinosaurs. It is precisely why in Quran Allah exhorts us umpteen times to probe.