خواتین کے حوالے سے نازیبا الفاظ کے استعمال کی روایت تحریک انصاف نے ڈالی ہے

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I didn't hear anyone used those words for Benazir. In his speech , NS mentioned that Benazir stopped Yellow cab program . It is not nice to twist his words and use it as such . "Aap say Usknay Yellow Cab cheen li hai " .. These are the exact word NS used against her.
NS was indeed wrong about holding Bhutto responsible for country's breakup. He also praised Zia Ul Haq which was also wrong .He made many mistakes in this speech but he never used yellow Cab words for Benazir Bhutto.
Stop defending Khota Biryani Sharif. He called Benazir
انگریزوں کے کتے نہلانے والی
Shameless Patwari

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Stop defending Khota Biryani Sharif. He called Benazir
Shameless Patwari
Dunger !! when did he called her the word being used here by these morons ? . Chandio is right , they twist the words and then photoshop to malign . You are no exception. Uloo kay pathay .

jee_nee_us

I didn't hear anyone used those words for Benazir. In his speech , NS mentioned that Benazir stopped Yellow cab program . It is not nice to twist his words and use it as such . "Aap say Usknay Yellow Cab cheen li hai " .. These are the exact word NS used against her.
NS was indeed wrong about holding Bhutto responsible for country's breakup. He also praised Zia Ul Haq which was also wrong .He made many mistakes in this speech but he never used yellow Cab words for Benazir Bhutto.
He said that on the floor of parliament one fine day when benazir was flaunting her yellow dress, iss per buhat wabal bhi utha tha.

Siberite

He said that on the floor of parliament one fine day when benazir was flaunting her yellow dress, iss per buhat wabal bhi utha tha.
I am not sure and it doesn't sound right either since NS even though criticized his opponents , never used below the belt comments for any woman as far as I know and read.

arifkarim

I am not sure and it doesn't sound right either since NS even though criticized his opponents , never used below the belt comments for any woman as far as I know and read.
is not below the belt for you, Kuttay Patwari? Nawaz Ke Ghulam?

disgusted

ZA Bhutto started by using inappropriate remarks for his male colleagues. Alloo Khan and Double barrel khan. It trickled down and slowly women were pulled into the slinging match. Being extremists we then went for the 'no holds barred slinging' match. Today we are eugolising Dr. Abdul Qadeer but when he wanted to start a political movement how many people joined him? Our heroes are all dead. We have no respect for the living.

Saboo

Maybe he should hear out his own ministers on the language they use.
Murad Ali Shah, Saeed Ghani the maha-beghairat Abdul Qadir Patel, Agha Rafiullah & others have all used foul language against PTI women voters. This guy himself Mola Baksh chandio used to make sly remarks on PTI families that used to attend dharna.

But most importantly I outrightly reject the type of language used by Shahbaz Gill. He should be immediately fired from his position for using such language.
But mostly Shahbaz Gill is retaliating and not initiating…..Ab is mien kia

arifkarim

ZA Bhutto started by using inappropriate remarks for his male colleagues. Alloo Khan and Double barrel khan. It trickled down and slowly women were pulled into the slinging match. Being extremists we then went for the 'no holds barred slinging' match. Today we are eugolising Dr. Abdul Qadeer but when he wanted to start a political movement how many people joined him? Our heroes are all dead. We have no respect for the living.
Yes it all started by Bhutto. He called Bengalis سور کے بچے
Called Ayub کتا
Compared Fatimah Jinnah with a کتیا

Will_Bite

Chandio apparently doesnt seem to classify words like peeli taxi, and nude photos, as nazeba.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
پیپلز پارٹی کے اس جاہل چانڈیو کو شاید یہ بھی نہیں معلوم ہوگا کِہ امرتسری دلے ہاراں والے کنجر کی اولاد نواز شریف بٹ اور اسکی پارٹی نے بے نظیر بھٹو کو پیلی ٹیکسی اسمبلی کے فلور پر کہا تھا اور اس وقت بھونکا تھا جب وہ ایک دن اسمبلی میں پیلے رنگ کا سوٹ پہن کر آئی تھی اس جاہل اور گدھے کے بچے چانڈیو کی اطلاع کے لئے