روم جل رہا تھا نیرو بانسری بجا رہا تھا

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Trying to counter an argument with personal derogatory comments? have run out of any logical traction?

Sure, personal slandering and phoney comments are your speciality, particularly when you are confronted with your own hollowness and shallowness of a pidge. Try to develop a spine to stand a logical comment.

What a pidginized blubbery babble. Sure, my fault. I just put too much pressure on your intellectual ingenuity and now reaping the results.

But that sure is a solemn declaration that you are not left with anything meaningful and relevant to say.
I have seen such mindless, shallow comments all too often when people have no argument worth any logic they become personal with long diatribes comprising of words that they think make them look more intellectual.

Sohail Shuja

I have seen such mindless, shallow comments all too often when people have no argument worth any logic they become personal with long diatribes comprising of words that they think make them look more intellectual.
That is exactly what you did-- getting personal. Now trying to smear your own crap on the opp.... Wow!

have you recently been to a mental asylum?

Sohail Shuja

I work in a mental asylum taking of the mentally challenged, therefore my diagnosis of your condition is absolutely spot on. ?
"A recent Medscape survey found high rates of burnout among medical practitioners, including 42% of psychiatrists and mental health professionals."

"A 2015 survey of Canadian psychiatrists found that of 487 psychiatrists who responded to a questionnaire, nearly one third (31.6%) said they had experienced mental illness, but only about 42% said they would disclose this to their family or friends"

It means that my analysis is correct. You do appear to come from a vulnerable community.

Last edited:

stargazer

"A recent Medscape survey found high rates of burnout among medical practitioners, including 42% of psychiatrists and mental health professionals."

"A 2015 survey of Canadian psychiatrists found that of 487 psychiatrists who responded to a questionnaire, nearly one third (31.6%) said they had experienced mental illness, but only about 42% said they would disclose this to their family or friends"

It means that my analysis is correct. You do appear to come from a vulnerable community.
Of course, you will quote such surveys!
What you do not understand is that even if Psychiatrists burn out or other doctors do they still remain experts in their field knowing more than those who just google and copy-paste.
Be good at something. Long way to go pumpkin!

Sohail Shuja

Of course, you will quote such surveys!
What you do not understand is that even if Psychiatrists burn out or other doctors do they still remain experts in their field knowing more than those who just google and copy-paste.
Be good at something. Long way to go pumpkin!
Of course you will not mention the second para I quoted:

"
A 2015 survey of Canadian psychiatrists found that of 487 psychiatrists who responded to a questionnaire, nearly one third (31.6%) said they had experienced mental illness, but only about 42% said they would disclose this to their family or friends"

and a fact remains a fact, whether copy pasted or not. Just tell me when was the last time you had your mental check up? because, it is high time that you should arrange one.

Having a qualification and/or a job in a field just does not make you good at it as well. You are just somewhat better than a layman. That's it. There are many cases who are ruined by misdiagnosis of Doctors. That is exactly what GB Shaw described in his article "Are doctors really men of science?"

It is, due to many such health professionals (who think they are good at it), that many still have faith in voodoo and alternative medicine. If these physicians had not been unreasonably narcissistic about their degrees and jobs, things could've been the other way round.

stargazer

Of course you will not mention the second para I quoted:

"
A 2015 survey of Canadian psychiatrists found that of 487 psychiatrists who responded to a questionnaire, nearly one third (31.6%) said they had experienced mental illness, but only about 42% said they would disclose this to their family or friends"

and a fact remains a fact, whether copy pasted or not. Just tell me when was the last time you had your mental check up? because, it is high time that you should arrange one.

Having a qualification and/or a job in a field just does not make you good at it as well. You are just somewhat better than a layman. That's it. There are many cases who are ruined by misdiagnosis of Doctors. That is exactly what GB Shaw described in his article "Are doctors really men of science?"

It is, due to many such health professionals (who think they are good at it), that many still have faith in voodoo and alternative medicine. If these physicians had not been unreasonably narcissistic about their degrees and jobs, things could've been the other way round.
Of course I did ,IF you had the brain to read my post.
Last paragraph is actually the sign of a jealous person who was not good enough to get into a medical school.
Proof for me to say talking to you is USELESS because you are only trying to engage with me to get a longer thread. Now I will chill and you can try frantically.