روپے کے مقابلے میں ڈالر کی قیمت میں آج کتنا اضافہ ہوا؟

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ملک بھر میں روپے کے مقابلے میں امریکی ڈالر کی قدر بڑھنے کا سلسلہ جاری ہے۔ جبکہ پاکستان سٹاک مارکیٹ میں ایک مرتبہ پھر زبردست تیزی ریکارڈ کی گئی۔

سٹیٹ بینک آف پاکستان کی سماجی رابطے کی ویب سائٹ ٹویٹر پر جاری کردہ اعداد و شمار کے مطابق رواں ہفتے کے تیسرے کاروباری روز کے دوران امریکی ڈالر کی قدر میں مزید 49 پیسے مہنگا ہو گیا، دورانِ ٹریڈنگ ڈالر 174 روپے 10 پیسے پر بھی ٹریڈ ہوا تاہم کاروبار کے اختتام پر یہ سطح برقرار نہ رہ سکی اور قیمت 173 روپے 47 پیسے بڑھ کر 173 روپے 96 پیسے ہو گئی ہے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1451135224298057732
رواں مالی سال میں اب تک ڈالر 16 روپے 42 پیسے مہنگا ہوا ہے جبکہ رواں مالی سال روپے کی قدر میں 10 اعشاریہ 4 فیصد کمی ریکارڈ کی گئی۔

معاشی ماہرین کے مطابق روپے پر اضافی دباؤ حکومت، عالمی مالیاتی فنڈ (آئی ایم ایف) کے مابین جاری مذاکرات کے اختتام کے لیے طے شدہ ٹائم فریم نہ ہونے سے پیدا ہوا جس کی وجہ سے فنڈ سے اگلی قسط جاری کرنے میں تاخیر ہوئی۔ حکومت کو دباؤ کے خاتمے کے لیے جنگی بنیادوں پر غیر ملکی سرمائے کی آمد میں اضافے کی حکمت عملی بنانا ہو گی تاکہ ڈالر کی قیمت مزید نہ بڑھ سکے۔

دوسری طرف پاکستان سٹاک مارکیٹ میں مسلسل دوسرے کاروباری روز کے دوران زبردست تیزی ریکارڈ کی گئی، 100 انڈیکس 321.94 پوائنٹس کی بڑھوتری دیکھی گئی اور انڈیکس 45821.40 کی سطح پر پہنچ گیا۔

پورے کاروباری روز کے دوران کاروبار میں 0.71 فیصد کی بہتری دیکھی گئی جبکہ 18 کروڑ 10 لاکھ 7 ہزار 767 شیئرز کا لین دین ہوا، تیزی کے باعث سرمایہ کاروں کو 60 ارب روپے سے زائد کا فائدہ ہوا۔

Husaink

ڈالر جاپان میں بھی بہت اوپر جا رہا ہے پاکستان میں انوکھا نہیں ہو رہا

aneeskhan

Ideal time to use Pakistani Nuke one at 1. Jatiumrah
2. Bilawal house
3. Banigala
Pakistan will come back to the best.

aneeskhan

Did you have too much last night ?
Don’t worry these Aaroos Bharoos Gharoos will be there , one will go next will take over. Why you are worrying for me or Pakistanis?
Final outcome of incompetents . I am with democracy but competency is above democracy.
images

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Don’t worry these Aaroos Bharoos Gharoos will be there , one will go next will take over. Why you are worrying for me or Pakistanis?
Final outcome of incompetents . I am with democracy but competency is above democracy.
images

We are talking about devaluation of rupee here. Even if your dream of hanging them come true, the rupee won't fly back to its original value. The nations work hard and their leaders work even harder to achieve economical independence. Continue to blame the previous Government won't resolve the problems of today . The people only judge those who perform and fill their promises.

aneeskhan

To be honest Pakistani economy is bleeding massively since 2007.
One after another Aaro Bharoos Gharoos replacing one another and Pakistan is Sinking.
But they are having 80 ministers, purchasing new cars .

arifkarim

We are talking about devaluation of rupee here. Even if your dream of hanging them come true, the rupee won't fly back to its original value. The nations work hard and their leaders work even harder to achieve economical independence. Continue to blame the previous Government won't resolve the problems of today . The people only judge those who perform and fill their promises.
Exactly. Problem is structural not political.
IMG_3987.PNG

arifkarim

Incompetent ruler won't resolve it... Lets see if the Cocaine sniffing benefited this nation by applying to make good decisions which benefitted the nation in last 3 years ?
Cocaine sniffer is not stealing from foreign exchange to artificially control dollar price. How is that for a change? Pakistan will not need IMF again if he stays with this decision.

aneeskhan

Let’s assume they are best democrats in the best interest of Pakistan. With their best efforts PKR is loosing against USD .
They can’t do anything, PM could announce austerity measures reduce from top like
Reduce 40% Ministries.
Reduce TA DA
Reduce all sarkari lunch dinners
Just heard Big Darbar Dinner arranged in Malir Cantt to say Goodbye & Welcome. All kinds of Purtaayush foods were there which country is sinking and world is keeping hand on their lips.

Siberite

Cocaine sniffer is not stealing from foreign exchange to artificially control dollar price. How is that for a change? Pakistan will not need IMF again if he stays with this decision.
Dunger. It is about his ability to make right decisions. You are one idiot who can't multi think. Your tape is normally stuck defending the sniffer. Lets say , at least you admit he does sniff .. Good progression in stepping up to the truth .

Siberite

Let’s assume they are best democrats in the best interest of Pakistan. With their best efforts PKR is loosing against USD .
They can’t do anything, PM could announce austerity measures reduce from top like
Reduce 40% Ministries.
Reduce TA DA
Reduce all sarkari lunch dinners
Just heard Big Darbar Dinner arranged in Malir Cantt to say Goodbye & Welcome. All kinds of Purtaayush foods were there which country is sinking and world is keeping hand on their lips.
There are reason why the rupee is losing its value. In my opinion , the decision to have a free float of rupee is a disaster for the under developed nations like Pakistan . It is a called invitation for the inflation and hardship for the citizens domestically. The decision could only be taken once you have enough infrastructure to speed up your exports and make a really dent in your trade balance.
You can get the benefit of cheap export prices but if you are also importing raw material for the exports goods, then you are basically not benefitting only on a basis of cheap rupee. Your people will definitely suffer because the importing goods for the daily consumption will be out of the hands of people.
Its funny that during last 3 years , we are started to even import wheat which was one of the commodity items we were not only sufficient in but we were also exporting to the world.

So, yes ,it will still be difficult, but poor decision making and stupid idiots as advisors doesn't hep .

aneeskhan

There are reason why the rupee is losing its value. In my opinion , the decision to have a free float of rupee is a disaster for the under developed nations like Pakistan . It is a called invitation for the inflation and hardship for the citizens domestically. The decision could only be taken once you have enough infrastructure to speed up your exports and make a really dent in your trade balance.
You can get the benefit of cheap export prices but if you are also importing raw material for the exports goods, then you are basically not benefitting only on a basis of cheap rupee. Your people will definitely suffer because the importing goods for the daily consumption will be out of the hands of people.
Its funny that during last 3 years , we are started to even import wheat which was one of the commodity items we were not only sufficient in but we were also exporting to the world.

So, yes ,it will still be difficult, but poor decision making and stupid idiots as advisors doesn't hep .
We had seen PKR was respectable when where economic team were wise , the governments were less corrupt. But otherwise we witnessed Betauqiree as duffers were in Government
Ayub era - USD 4-5 RS for 10 years
Bhutto era USD fell to 12 RS then 15 RS
Zia era USD 15-18 in 11 years
Benazir Sharif era went down to RS 53 from 18
Musharraf era USD static to 58-60 for 9 years
Zardari it dropped RS 115
Sharif it went back 106 then 118
Imran Khan now 174 I. 3 years
Once less corruption more competent government USD starts respecting PKR.
Today & in 90s money changers not accept PKR in Singapore & Kualalumpur But In 200-2007 PKR was well respected n accepted my personal experiences.

Siberite

We had seen PKR was respectable when where economic team were wise , the governments were less corrupt. But otherwise we witnessed Betauqiree as duffers were in Government
Ayub era - USD 4-5 RS for 10 years
Bhutto era USD fell to 12 RS then 15 RS
Zia era USD 15-18 in 11 years
Benazir Sharif era went down to RS 53 from 18
Musharraf era USD static to 58-60 for 9 years
Zardari it dropped RS 115
Sharif it went back 106 then 118
Imran Khan now 174 I. 3 years
Once less corruption more competent government USD starts respecting PKR.
Today & in 90s money changers not accept PKR in Singapore & Kualalumpur But In 200-2007 PKR was well respected n accepted my personal experiences.
Was any of the rulers able to bring the dollar back to their previous levels ?

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)

You are correct. Unfortunately we don't have anyone sincere with the country. I trust IK but under him no one is sincere. Right now the people hoarding dollars and driving it up are some big money Govt and private people. State Bank Governor had also in the past let Rupee drop intentionally in the past, no one does that. It certainly means that some insiders are benefiting. Bloody hell, if a Govt official says, Rupee will go to 200, then yes, hell, it will go there. There doesnt seems to be a policy to hold the currency value. State Bank is not intervening in the market to sell Dollars.
Some say, that it is internal policy to let it drop to 174 and then those people will sell. However, if things continue this way, it may drop lower even.
My exp is that every action or move is for some personal benefit , never for the Nation.

Siberite

You are correct. Unfortunately we don't have anyone sincere with the country. I trust IK but under him no one is sincere. Right now the people hoarding dollars and driving it up are some big money Govt and private people. State Bank Governor had also in the past let Rupee drop intentionally in the past, no one does that. It certainly means that some insiders are benefiting. Bloody hell, if a Govt official says, Rupee will go to 200, then yes, hell, it will go there. There doesnt seems to be a policy to hold the currency value. State Bank is not intervening in the market to sell Dollars.
Some say, that it is internal policy to let it drop to 174 and then those people will sell. However, if things continue this way, it may drop lower even.
My exp is that every action or move is for some personal benefit , never for the Nation.
Isn't this sad that a nation with more than 200 Million people, we can't find few sincere and upright people. How low we have fallen ...

arifkarim

In my opinion , the decision to have a free float of rupee is a disaster for the under developed nations like Pakistan .
So the alternative is artificially control dollar price that leads to this Is this what you want as the right policy Naslan Patwari?
IMG_3987.PNG

arifkarim

That's because govt exported surplus wheat Khotay.