ریاست کے پیسوں سے بت کدے بنانے کا تصور اسلامی ملک میں نہیں کیا جاسکتا- مفتی

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
State ka kaam nai hay minorties ko worship place bana ker day
jo kaam kernay walay wo ker nai government aur sara focus Mandar aur Gurdwaray bananay pay hai
minorities have right to place of worship no one is denying that banien apnay paisay say through donations
Its your opinion and I respect it, i have mine which is that theirs nothing wrong with what the govt did.

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In USA govt doesn't build churches either, the people/Organization build th and they are tax expemt, im not ? if they get grants from govt or not.

I think you missed my point completely, I was responding to the video clip above.

If Pakistani govt is building Mandir for Hindu minority and as per Islamic laws, govt can’t build that’s What Mufti Muneeb said. I’m NOT a mufti.

Same as in North America or Europe we Muslims are minorities and Govt don’t build mosque here for Muslim minority. I didn’t say they build churches. If they build churches then definitely they will build mosque or mandir for minorities. Hope you understand my point.

Yes in North America their are Foundations which give fund to churches.
We Muslims don’t have such foundation who can provide funds for mosques. Yes mosques gets tax subsidy.

Last edited:

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
As Muslim l dont see anything wrong with this. These molvis will throw the word liberal just to get the point to their supporters, liberals are doing this so their supporters beleive the molvis because liberals are “evil”

islam teaches us “liberal” values as well and as a Muslim I practice those values does that make me a liberal? i will mention one “liberal” value:

Islam protects and allow other religion to practice their religion in Islamic state and this is “liberal” value.

As a muslim we should enhance our knowledge about Islam but its very important to know where are are getting our knowledge in the age otherwise we will be on the wrong side without even realising it.

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
پاکستان کو سیکولر لبرلز پر بھی نظر رکھنے کی ضرورت ہے کے وہ کہاں سے ہدایات حاصل کر رہے ہیں

مولوی صاحب نے یہی بتانے کی کوشش کی ہے​
As Muslim l dont see anything wrong with this. These molvis will throw the word liberal just to get the point to their supporters, liberals are doing this so their supporters beleive the molvis because liberals are “evil”

islam teaches us “liberal” values as well and as a Muslim I practice it. I will mention one Islamic/“liberal” value:
Islam protects and allow other religion to practice their religion in Islamic state and this is “liberal” value.

As a muslim we should enhance our knowledge about Islam but its very important to know where are are getting our knowledge in the age otherwise we will be on the wrong side without even realising it.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well Governments are not responsible to build mosque in North America or Europe where millions of Muslims living.
Pakistani’s need an issue on daily basis, may be estate is doing to counter something big.
At least PMIK is not cheating the way Pakistani liberals cheat.
It looks like u are from Canada. Please check Canadian government is supporting monetarily all religious places of all religions including our Mosques.

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
I think you missed my point completely, I was responding to the video clip above.

If Pakistani govt is building Mandir for Hindu minority and as per Islamic laws, govt can’t build that’s What Mufti Muneeb said. I’m NOT a mufti.

Same as in North America or Europe we Muslims are minorities and Govt don’t build mosque here for Muslim minority. I didn’t say they build churches. If they build churches then definitely they will build mosque or mandir for minorities. Hope you understand my point.
I missed understood your point, thank you for clearing it up.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

islam teaches us “liberal” values as well and as a Muslim I practice it. I will mention one Islamic/“liberal” value:

بعض مسلمان شراب نوشی کو بھی غلط نہیں سمجھتے. اپنے مقاصد حاصل کرنے کے لئے مولوی کو کوسنا شروع کر دیتے ہیں

مولوی صاحب نے یہ نہیں کہا کے غیر مسلموں کو ان کی مذہبی رسومات ادا کرنے کی اجازت نہ ہونی چاہے

آپ جہاں سے اسلام کا علم حاصل کر رہے ہیں ہم سب کو بتائیں اور اس علم کی روشنی میں یہ بھی بتائیں کے مولوی صاحب نے کیا غلط کہا ہے

CANSUK

It looks like u are from Canada. Please check Canadian government is supporting monetarily all religious places of all religions including our Mosques.
Yes our mosque gets tax subsidy, Safety Canada support for security/surveillance and during pandemic as other employees of corporate world getting wage subsidy. May be mosque also gets wage subsidy as all mosques were closed during lock down. ( wage subsidy for mosque during pandemic I’ve to confirm)
Sir for buying land and building mosque Canadian govt don’t support, community buy land and build from donations and staff salaries are also paid thru donations.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes our mosque gets tax subsidy, Safety Canada support for security/surveillance and during pandemic as other employees of corporate world getting wage subsidy. May be mosque also gets wage subsidy as all mosques were closed during lock down. ( wage subsidy for mosque during pandemic I’ve to confirm)
Sir for buying land and building mosque Canadian govt don’t support, community buy land and build from donations and staff salaries are also paid thru donations.
U are right and also our Islamic schools are getting funding from government as well based on per student like Almadina Islamic Chartered school in Calgary just like the Catholic or other religious schools.

CANSUK

U are right and also our Islamic schools are getting funding from government as well based on per student like Almadina Islamic Chartered school in Calgary just like the Catholic or other religious schools.
Funding during pandemic, like wage subsidy in Canada.
Just want to clarify.
This thread is for building mosque by govt funding.
in North America people build their places of worships thru community donations. Govt don’t support in buying land or building structures.

Last edited:

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
بعض مسلمان شراب نوشی کو بھی غلط نہیں سمجھتے. اپنے مقاصد حاصل کرنے کے لئے مولوی کو کوسنا شروع کر دیتے ہیں

مولوی صاحب نے یہ نہیں کہا کے غیر مسلموں کو ان کی مذہبی رسومات ادا کرنے کی اجازت نہ ہونی چاہے

آپ جہاں سے اسلام کا علم حاصل کر رہے ہیں ہم سب کو بتائیں اور اس علم کی روشنی میں یہ بھی بتائیں کے مولوی صاحب نے کیا غلط کہا ہے
Please show me muslim who justify drinking alchol and call it hallal. I grew up in New York and i have many muslims freind who drank but no one justified it, haram is haram!
He said the state should not build the temple for minority group per sharia law and is implying it that Pakistan govt should not do it. As per Sharia law I can not talk about as Im not a sharia law scholor, being a molvi or mufti is one thing and sharia law is another and where are eduction given on sharia law in Pakistan? can you name me good education institute and we can see who graduated from their after completing many many years in learning and teaching such as University in Madinah and other parts of Middle East.

what the molvi is implying is that Pakistan should not do it, this is where I have problem, does Pakistan follows Sharia law? Not even close so why do we discuss Sharia law if its not implemented in Pakistan.

As far as non muslims rights are covered heres please watch this clip of Dr. Asrar Ahmed

islam is simple, follow quran(tafseer) and sunah and everything will be cleared but if you need scholar to teach you and this is why its important which school of thought and scholar You follow. . Allah S.W.T increase our knowledge in Islam. Im trying to read works of Imam al Ghazlii Revival of the religious science series to get better understanding of Islam.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
اسلامی ریاست میں کسی روئیت ہلال کمیٹی کی بھی کوئی گنجائش نہیں ہے لیکن کئی سالوں سے یہ حضرت روئیت ہلال کمیٹی کی چیئرمینشپ پہ بیٹھا ہے۔۔۔۔۔

waseem137

Minister (2k+ posts)
give me one damn example in the whole world any western country who gives public money for developing worshiping places for minorities?
او بھائی صاحب یورپ میں اور خاص طور پر ناروے میں، گورنمنٹ نا صرف مسجد بنانے کے لیے جگہ اور فنڈ دیتی ہے بلکہ سالانہ بیسیز پہ فی ممبر ٹھیک ٹھاک پیسہ دیتے ہیں۔ہوا میں بات نہیں چھوڑ رہا بلکہ ذاتی تجربے کی بنا پر بات کر رہا ہوں۔

Dream Seller

پاکستان کو سیکولر لبرلز پر بھی نظر رکھنے کی ضرورت ہے کے وہ کہاں سے ہدایات حاصل کر رہے ہیں

مولوی صاحب نے یہی بتانے کی کوشش کی ہے​
Molvi saab hasn’t done any research on this topic and it’s enough for someone to be called a liar...even though land was allotted by nawaz shareef...local Hindu orgs are building it on their own...Mufti saab should be more responsible than this

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
اسلامی ریاست میں کسی روئیت ہلال کمیٹی کی بھی کوئی گنجائش نہیں ہے لیکن کئی سالوں سے یہ حضرت روئیت ہلال کمیٹی کی چیئرمینشپ پہ بیٹھا ہے۔۔۔۔۔
اسلامی ریاست میں بہت سی چیزوں کی گنجائش نہیں ہے جو رویت ہلال کمیٹی کی نسبت کہیں زیادہ ناپسند ہیں لیکن موجود ہیں

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Molvi saab hasn’t done any research on this topic and it’s enough for someone to be called a liar...even though land was allotted by nawaz shareef...local Hindu orgs are building it on their own...Mufti saab should be more responsible than this
آپ نے مولوی صاحب کے اعتراض کی آدھی تصدیق کردی۔ اگر یہ ثابت ہو جائے کے مولوی صاحب کا اعتراض مذہبی تعلیمات کے برعکس ہے تو وہ مکمل جھوٹے ثابت ہو جاتے ہیں

aftab818

MPA (400+ posts)
Just noticed you all having different comments. Here most of you missing something very important!! If it was church or synagogue then it would be different issue . Here he is building a hindu mandir a place where they will do Shirk ! . All sins forgivable but there is no place of Shirk in Allah’s rule. Why would Allah guide Ibrahim Alaih Salam to destroy the Idols ???. Please read Quran and wake up ! . I am not saying to go out against hindus etc but please do not build mandir etc as a muslim . You know what i mean . Allah give us hidaya.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Munni can't believe he's getting airtime, and it ain't even Ramadan!
Do they know how to incorporate the concept of the white part in our flag, the concept of jizya or modern, tax. And anything about Riyasat e Madina?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Please show me muslim who justify drinking alchol and call it hallal. I grew up in New York and i have many muslims freind who drank but no one justified it, haram is haram!
He said the state should not build the temple for minority group per sharia law and is implying it that Pakistan govt should not do it. As per Sharia law I can not talk about as Im not a sharia law scholor, being a molvi or mufti is one thing and sharia law is another and where are eduction given on sharia law in Pakistan? can you name me good education institute and we can see who graduated from their after completing many many years in learning and teaching such as University in Madinah and other parts of Middle East.

what the molvi is implying is that Pakistan should not do it, this is where I have problem, does Pakistan follows Sharia law? Not even close so why do we discuss Sharia law if its not implemented in Pakistan.

As far as non muslims rights are covered heres please watch this clip of Dr. Asrar Ahmed

islam is simple, follow quran(tafseer) and sunah and everything will be cleared but if you need scholar to teach you and this is why its important which school of thought and scholar You follow. . Allah S.W.T increase our knowledge in Islam. Im trying to read works of Imam al Ghazlii Revival of the religious science series to get better understanding of Islam.
میں جسٹس جاوید اقبال مرحوم کی وہ ویڈیو نہیں ڈھونڈ سکا جس میں وہ یہ دلیل دے رہے ہیں کے قرآن میں خمر حرام سے جس سے مراد شراب نہیں. پھر وہ خمر کی تفصیل بھی بتاتے ہیں. ڈھونڈے سے ادھر ادھر کا مواد مل جائے گا لیکن میں اس پر وقت صرف نہیں کرنا چاہے

نقطے کی بات یہ ہے کے خلاف شریعت امر حرام سمجھ کیا جائے یا حلال بنا لیا جائے حرام ہی رہتا ہے. آپ نے خود تسلیم کر لیا کے آپ شریعت پر خود بات نہیں کر سکتے مولوی مفتی کی مان نہیں سکتے. ڈاکٹر اسرار احمد نے اقلیتوں کے جن حقوق کی انہوں نے بات کی ہے میں بھی مانتا ہوں. انہوں نے یہ نہیں کہا کے اسلامی ریاست غیر مسلموں کو ان کی عبادت گاہ تعمیر کروا کر دے

جن مذہبی تعلیمی اداروں میں اصلاحات کی بات کی جاتی ہے وہیں شر عی قوانین کی تعلیم دی جاتی ہے

جب ملک میں شریعت کا نفاذ ہی نہیں تو پھر ڈاکٹر اسرار احمد کی ویڈیو شئیر کرنے کا مقصد​

Ex-Terminator

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
پاکستان کی مخالفت سیکولر لبرل نے بھی کی تھی اور کر بھی رہے ہیں. سیکولر لبرل پاکستان توڑنے کے مجرم بھی ہیں

وسیع نظر کمال اتا ترک نے عربی زبان پر پابندی لگا دی تھی، مرد داڑھی نہیں رکھ سکتا تھا، عورت پردہ نہیں کر سکتی تھی

آدھا سچ پورے جھوٹ جتنا گمراہ کن ہوتا ہے. سیکولر لبرل ہمیشہ آدھا سچ ہی بتاتے ہیں جس کی تصحیح کرنا ضروری سمجھتا ہوں
پی ٹی آئی کے ووٹوں پر سینیٹر بننے والا یہ منافق مولبی
چند مہینے بعد "ویلا" ہونے ولا ہے ۔ ۔ ۔

104883736_975457919562107_1865735885382891716_n.jpg