ریاست کے پیسوں سے بت کدے بنانے کا تصور اسلامی ملک میں نہیں کیا جاسکتا- مفتی

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye chand pay ho ga Europe
او بھائی صاحب یورپ میں اور خاص طور پر ناروے میں، گورنمنٹ نا صرف مسجد بنانے کے لیے جگہ اور فنڈ دیتی ہے بلکہ سالانہ بیسیز پہ فی ممبر ٹھیک ٹھاک پیسہ دیتے ہیں۔ہوا میں بات نہیں چھوڑ رہا بلکہ ذاتی تجربے کی بنا پر بات کر رہا ہوں۔

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
آپ نے مولوی صاحب کے اعتراض کی آدھی تصدیق کردی۔ اگر یہ ثابت ہو جائے کے مولوی صاحب کا اعتراض مذہبی تعلیمات کے برعکس ہے تو وہ مکمل جھوٹے ثابت ہو جاتے ہیں
I’m not even going on the religious side of it as I’m not qualified to comment on that

xecutioner

پاکستان کی مخالفت سیکولر لبرل نے بھی کی تھی اور کر بھی رہے ہیں. سیکولر لبرل پاکستان توڑنے کے مجرم بھی ہیں

وسیع نظر کمال اتا ترک نے عربی زبان پر پابندی لگا دی تھی، مرد داڑھی نہیں رکھ سکتا تھا، عورت پردہ نہیں کر سکتی تھی

آدھا سچ پورے جھوٹ جتنا گمراہ کن ہوتا ہے. سیکولر لبرل ہمیشہ آدھا سچ ہی بتاتے ہیں جس کی تصحیح کرنا ضروری سمجھتا ہوں

Ataturk ka mulk dekho bhai kahan hai.
Aur humara haal dkeh lo.
Door nahi jao Bangladesh dekh lo kahan se kahan ponch gya.

Evolution chahiay insaan ko. Jaisy Dr Israr (R.A.) Medical doctlr banay aur phir deen ki khidmat kaisy ki.
Riyasat ka mazhab nahi hona chahiay. Warna yahi maslay hoty hain jo Pakistan main.
Aakhor yeh sab masail Pakistan main 1973 se pehly kion naa thy?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
پی ٹی آئی کے ووٹوں پر سینیٹر بننے والا یہ منافق مولبی
چند مہینے بعد "ویلا" ہونے ولا ہے ۔ ۔ ۔

104883736_975457919562107_1865735885382891716_n.jpg
پاکستان میں جمہوریت بھی بس چل ہی رہی ہے. پانچ سال پہلے جمہوری تسلسل کا شکوہ کرنے والوں کے آنسوں بھی خشک ہو گئے تسلسل کا مزید شکوہ نہیں کرتے

aftab818

MPA (400+ posts)
I’m not even going on the religious side of it as I’m not qualified to comment on that
[/QUOTE.
If you are a muslim and not able to comment on such a clear matter , where a haram act is going to happen and you fail to understand then you need seriously divert to Quran and Allah’s message . Bro we left it to molvis to do religious affairs ? Its wrong . As a muslim everyone should should be able to know the basics of our Deen . Plz bro start Quran and read translation and tafseer , you will be able to comment then .

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Aur humara haal dkeh lo.

Evolution chahiay insaan ko. Jaisy Dr Israr (R.A.) Medical doctlr banay aur phir deen ki khidmat kaisy ki.
Riyasat ka mazhab nahi hona chahiay. Warna yahi maslay hoty hain jo Pakistan main.
ماوزے تنگ کا ملک دیکھو، لینن اور مارکس کا ملک دیکھو حال ہی میں برباد ہو کر پھر مضبوط بن گیا. جو بوئے گے وہی کاٹو گے

ڈاکٹر اسرار احمد داعی تھے کے ریاست پاکستان کا مذہب اسلام ہونا چاہے

یہ مسئلے نہیں اکہتر میں ملک توڑنے، ڈیموں میں تعمیر میں رخنے ڈالنے، یہ دیش وہ پور بنانے والوں کے شوشے ہیں جو وہ چھوڑتے رہتے ہیں. اتا ترک، ماوزے تنگ اور پوٹن کے ملک بنانے والے کام ان سے نہیں ہوتے

aftab818

MPA (400+ posts)
Aur humara haal dkeh lo.

Pakistan is Islamic Republic if you remember. Ataturk was/is never our role model. He was a cunning planted person who helped to disfigure Islamic Identity and he jojned hands with west in doing so. Our country is full of confusion. Our bad condition is mainly due to being away fron deen .

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
میں جسٹس جاوید اقبال مرحوم کی وہ ویڈیو نہیں ڈھونڈ سکا جس میں وہ یہ دلیل دے رہے ہیں کے قرآن میں خمر حرام سے جس سے مراد شراب نہیں. پھر وہ خمر کی تفصیل بھی بتاتے ہیں. ڈھونڈے سے ادھر ادھر کا مواد مل جائے گا لیکن میں اس پر وقت صرف نہیں کرنا چاہے

نقطے کی بات یہ ہے کے خلاف شریعت امر حرام سمجھ کیا جائے یا حلال بنا لیا جائے حرام ہی رہتا ہے. آپ نے خود تسلیم کر لیا کے آپ شریعت پر خود بات نہیں کر سکتے مولوی مفتی کی مان نہیں سکتے. ڈاکٹر اسرار احمد نے اقلیتوں کے جن حقوق کی انہوں نے بات کی ہے میں بھی مانتا ہوں. انہوں نے یہ نہیں کہا کے اسلامی ریاست غیر مسلموں کو ان کی عبادت گاہ تعمیر کروا کر دے

جن مذہبی تعلیمی اداروں میں اصلاحات کی بات کی جاتی ہے وہیں شر عی قوانین کی تعلیم دی جاتی ہے

جب ملک میں شریعت کا نفاذ ہی نہیں تو پھر ڈاکٹر اسرار احمد کی ویڈیو شئیر کرنے کا مقصد​
Is the mufti a scholar of Sharia law? If he is where did he get his education from? There are not many institutes who teach sharia law in pakistan like they do in Madina.

Dr Asrar video was posted to show how minorities are treated in Islam for general knowlede. If minorities pay tax in Pakistan and they have rights and pakistan responsibility is to look after them, then building a house of worship for them from their tax money is also taking caring of them.

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Aur humara haal dkeh lo.

it started with the effect of mass religious education and madrasa culture just to make soldiers to fight against Soviet. Later on Sect fighting between sunni and Shia fighting thst went for long time, then came the Lal masjid issue and now its any molvi with fre 1000 supporter can come and block roads and try tintake law in their hands

Mohammad Ali Jinah- liberal, founder of Pakistan.
Zulifqar bhutto- Liberal-united the muslim world.

religious parties prior to 1947- against the creation of Pakistan.

Religious parties now- majority nothing but issues for muslims, fighting with other sects, making own rules, few taking law in their hand, protesting, lockdowns. There might be few which only focus on learning and teaching Islam and not making trouble but the other side have given them all bad name.

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan is Islamic Republic if you remember. Ataturk was/is never our role model. He was a cunning planted person who helped to disfigure Islamic Identity and he jojned hands with west in doing so. Our country is full of confusion. Our bad condition is mainly due to being away fron deen .
Pakistan is islamic republic which does not follow Sharia Law. Thats a good Islamic republic. can you please tell me brother, Atatruk, how and why did he come in power? When was the last muslim empire disbanded? What lead to it being disbanded? why was it disbanded? Look at turkey now, how did it become so strong in economic and military strength? Only 2 countries with majority muslims in world are strong; Turkey and Pakistan.
Away from deen I would say look at the europe they are away from the true deen why are the prospering? This question was asked by Allama Iqbal in shikwa and he heas thrown in jail by molvis of those times, then he answered the question in Jawab Shikwa and he was released from jail and molvis admitted their mistake.

im not agaisnt Molvis,Islamic scholars are our teachers whi teach us and guide us, there has bene so many good islamic scholars Pakistan like Dr. Asrar (R.A) and other with Pakisni background like Noman Ali Khan. The problem is when the scholar has come up without knowledge of Islam and start teachin masss thrn we have what we have in Pakistan,fights between different sects, i right you are wrong mentality.

Last edited:

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
If you are a muslim and not able to comment on such a clear matter , where a haram act is going to happen and you fail to understand then you need seriously divert to Quran and Allah’s message . Bro we left it to molvis to do religious affairs ? Its wrong . As a muslim everyone should should be able to know the basics of our Deen . Plz bro start Quran and read translation and tafseer , you will be able to comment then .
I agree with you some what but I will also say Sharia law is not a small topi and 4 schools of thought( es Hanafi) spent all their life studying sharia law and that shood be left to the Sharia Law scholars unless we want to go to credited islamic university like in Madinah and spend 5-7 years studying sharia law.
The problem come when muslim scholars do not go through that eduction and become scholars and then things go wrong and just look the issue we in Pakistan ti see where this problem leads to

bushjaved

Councller (250+ posts)
In USA govt doesn't build churches either, the people/Organization build th and they are tax expemt, im not ? if they get grants from govt or not.
You must have noticed the recent judgment of US Courts where they validated govt funds for religious educational institutions. Govt do fund these mosques for public well being.
This molanas and Mr. Orya are just spending nonsense among the public. There should be no question about minorities building their places of worship in Pakistan.

Dream Seller

Alhumdulillah I read Quran and with the translation but I’m not an expert so I refrain from commenting on topics I feel are related to Deen and I’m not sure about...

aftab818

MPA (400+ posts)
Alhumdulillah I read Quran and with the translation but I’m not an expert so I refrain from commenting on topics I feel are related to Deen and I’m not sure about...
You sound a very good man ! . Allah bless you !!. Just imagine, can you buy an Idol (buth) and give to hindus so they start praying it . Will your soul accept it ?. Do not you think you will be encouraging shirk ? which Allah clearly warns us and clearly say that its not going to be forgiven. The same is the case with building Mandir. We should stop it . Its going to invite Allah’s wrath believe me . To hell with anyone who denies Allah .

aftab818

MPA (400+ posts)
You must have noticed the recent judgment of US Courts where they validated govt funds for religious educational institutions. Govt do fund these mosques for public well being.
This molanas and Mr. Orya are just spending nonsense among the public. There should be no question about minorities building their places of worship in Pakistan.
Who is stopping minorities to practice their religion? They are free and should be protected but a muslim in any capacity should not be a part of mandir building. I am sure you know what is practiced in mandirs???. Thats what this mufti is explaining.

Dream Seller

You sound a very good man ! . Allah bless you !!. Just imagine, can you buy an Idol (buth) and give to hindus so they start praying it . Will your soul accept it ?. Do not you think you will be encouraging shirk ? which Allah clearly warns us and clearly say that its not going to be forgiven. The same is the case with building Mandir. We should stop it . Its going to invite Allah’s wrath believe me . To hell with anyone who denies Allah .
May Allah bless you as well but I’m not against it not favoring it until I get to do my research
To your point...kindness probably will have more impact with will of Allah than letting the Mandirs being built...
Why do we allow mazars? What have we gained from them other than factories of shirk...
Just a thought

aftab818

MPA (400+ posts)
May Allah bless you as well but I’m not against it not favoring it until I get to do my research
To your point...kindness probably will have more impact with will of Allah than letting the Mandirs being built...
Why do we allow mazars? What have we gained from them other than factories of shirk...
Just a thought
101% agree . Going to mazaars and asking from dead person is another form of crossing that red line . If you read Quran , there are clear instructions to prophets including Mohammed Salallaho Alaihe Wa Alehe Wasallim, to convey Allah’s message to non believers and tell them that its a warning from Allah Zul Jalal e Wal Ikram and we are not sure about our own fate either . Those were very strong messages and warnings. It shows Kibr and praise all suits Allah only and we should abstain from anything which relates/compare to Allah . Allah is the only source of guidance and May Allah take our souls even if any shirk is going to happen. This world is a test , today we might be young and strong , tomorrow/anytime we will be in our graves . It will be a big loss if Allah is not happy with us . So try to stop people going to mazaars in your whatever humble capacity. Allah might reward you for it . Our Mighty Lord we are going to retun .