سارے ڈاکو اکٹھے ہو جاتے ہیں کہ این آر او دے دو، وزیر اعظم عمران خان کا خطاب

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Azam Swati,Babar Awan,Omar Ayub,Firdaus Baji,Pervaiz Khattak,Faisal Vawda, Zulfi,Khusro,JKT,Aleem and Aleema sirf chor nhi. That is like more than half of IK's cabinet ? ? ?

Yeh bakwas buht hochuki hai kuch kaam kero aur economy jo le dobay ho usko teekh kero. 2 crore naukriyan aur 50 lakh ghar tu bnay nahi hai awaam ko kamskam relief he dai do buht mehngai hai ghareeb awaam cheeni, atta aur sabziyan bhi nahi afford ker pa rhay medina ki riyasat mai.

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
Azam Swati,Babar Awan,Omar Ayub,Firdaus Baji,Pervaiz Khattak,Faisal Vawda, Zulfi,Khusro,JKT,Aleem and Aleema sirf chor nhi. That is like more than half of IK's cabinet ? ? ?

Yeh bakwas buht hochuki hai kuch kaam kero aur economy jo le dobay ho usko teekh kero. 2 crore naukriyan aur 50 lakh ghar tu bnay nahi hai awaam ko kamskam relief he dai do buht mehngai hai ghareeb awaam cheeni, atta aur sabziyan bhi nahi afford ker pa rhay medina ki riyasat mai.
Kon say zamanay main ghareeb awaam cheeni, atta aur sabziyan afford kerti thee...???? Poor were crying in ppp, pmnl, dictators era... So nothing new if poor crying in PTI era.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kon say zamanay main ghareeb awaam cheeni, atta aur sabziyan afford kerti thee...???? Poor were crying in ppp, pmnl, dictators era... So nothing new if poor crying in PTI era.
Tab bhi haal bura tha. Likin aaj kal tu lot hai uske ilawa aap ne madina ke cabinet pe roshni nhi dali lol

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)

Thanks, you have agreed that us waqt bhi hal bura tha..... So it is nothing new for us to argue
I have only agreed to the extent that things were bad, but when you compare the lohars regime with niazi's. In hindsight lohar was better. 1600 gdp per capita was better than the 1300gdp per capita in naya Pakistan. 5 plus growth was better than the 0.4 percent in Medina ki riyasat. Just a fair guy with fair analysis. Voted for PTI but didn't sell my conscience.

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What a language by a PM for his opponents,give respect,get respect.

چور کو عزت دو؟۔
?
ہیں ، یہ کیا نعرہ ہے۔ دنیا میں یہ تو کہیں نہیں ہوتا۔

چور کی گ میں ڈنڈا دو۔
?

ہاں ، اب کوئی بات سمجھ آتی۔

ُ

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have only agreed to the extent that things were bad, but when you compare the lohars regime with niazi's. In hindsight lohar was better. 1600 gdp per capita was better than the 1300gdp per capita in naya Pakistan. 5 plus growth was better than the 0.4 percent in Medina ki riyasat. Just a fair guy with fair analysis. Voted for PTI but didn't sell my conscience.
My friend, you agreed that in previous government poor people were suffering. If you really want to write 10 pages about gdp, or % etc.... and compare with PTI, than no need to argue with me. I can write 100 pages of 30 years of ruling of PML and 20 years of PPP...compare to 2 years of PTI. . Than you will hide your face. Bye

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
2.5 years were good enough to punish Dakoos.
But in 2.5 All Dakoos got stronger.
You n COAS dealt to NS to leave from KotLakhpat
Full time deal with Zardari every one knows
Now you are making fool to your fanatic supporter.

I believe people read well what happened with Accountability in last 2.5 years.
As a Karachites I feel you shattered their confidence badly.

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tab bhi haal bura tha. Likin aaj kal tu lot hai uske ilawa aap ne madina ke cabinet pe roshni nhi dali lol
Medina is not my subject, you can talk to other people in this forum regarding Medina. Talk only economy of the country and I am happy to reply you. Just for your information, ghareeb log atal tak dunya main rahaen gay aur politicians is per apni politics kartay rahman gay.... Allah nay ameer aur gharab banaya hai takay dunya cheltee rehay

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
My friend, you agreed that in previous government poor people were suffering. If you really want to write 10 pages about gdp, or % etc.... and compare with PTI, than no need to argue with me. I can write 100 pages of 30 years of ruling of PML and 20 years of PPP...compare to 2 years of PTI. . Than you will hide your face. Bye
Where have i mentioned that I am pro PMLN or PPP? You could even add on the performance of the dictators and the aftermath that followed their rule in forms of terrorism and gun/drugs culture. PTI is a bunch of incompetent tola just killing hope that they gave to the masses.

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
Where have i mentioned that I am pro PMLN or PPP? You could even add on the performance of the dictators and the aftermath that followed their rule in forms of terrorism and gun/drugs culture. PTI is a bunch of incompetent tola just killing hope that they gave to the masses.
I never said you are pro... But you are comparing

savethepak

Councller (250+ posts)

no one implicated as guilty by any court of law and ur still calling them corrupt. this is patwari at its peek